ITT: characters that are literally you

ITT: characters that are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3nlTVstZQQ
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1504/68/1504680990178.webm
youtu.be/CzKCG2Kv5h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me on the right

>voted for Trump because wanted to throw a wrench in the works of the absolute garbage show the LEFT/Right are making of the civilized world, in order to build up a centrist army from all walks of life/political denominations to bring it all down

How is this guy the villain again? How is this "horror"?

Did absolutely nothing wrong

Because Drumpf is racist and sexist. It's pretty common knowledge, and it's really all you need to know.

>How is this guy the villain again?
Because he kills people...

He's not the hero? I assumed the lesbian couple would be the villains. I mean jesus, she shot a guy, she's broken into peoples homes, she's clearly a racist and a slut. Are you guys for real? She's not the good guy, how the fuck could she be. She's a monster.

Literally me.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3nlTVstZQQ

>She is a villain for shooting people
>He is a good guy for leading a group of killer clowns and encouraging them all to kill
Wow, some great logic you got there

Being a slut is actually praised in todays society. I don't think most people realize it leads to disease and broken families.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1504/68/1504680990178.webm

there's no way the person who made this post doesn't go to r/incel

>slut shaming

whoa there time to check your fucking privilege shitlord.

I don't know what that is. I do know that the third person I slept with gave me HPV. I told two women after that because I didn't want to feel guilty having sex with them. They told me they didn't care, and they wouldn't tell anyone if they had something, they'd deal with the consequences after.

I gotta add AHS Cult to this

sup baby whatsup bitch
you want summa my ass?

youtu.be/CzKCG2Kv5h4

>slut shaming

It's not the 90's anymore, Grandpa.

>"natsoc"
>not a disgusting fat turd like this

IMMERSION BROKEN

Not him, but I did have a girl I almost slept with tell me proudly she had herpes.

She also followed Devin Faraci on social media.

To add to this, they were both liberal feminists. No joke. I took awhile before I learned my lesson on who to date.

This isn't quite right.

>Starship Troopers

1. You're giving Verhoeven too much credit.
2. The source material

>They Live

It MAY AS WELL be about Jews, even though it's "Yuppies".

>Lord Of The Rings

It's everything leftists hate, everything Sup Forums fetishsizes. That's been the case since it came out (I remember the Harry Potter vs. LOTR arguments on irc, and stormweenies obsessesion with).

I know Sup Forums hates American History X.

I don't know what their opinions on Get Out are.

They don't like The Great Dictator. I don't think there's anything to "get" about Downfall.

They also get triggered if you show clips from the Hitler comedy that aren't the parts of Hitler ranting.

Yeah, liberals are way hotter lol

What are you guys so obsess with pol kek

hahahahah, lets dab on these losers, my fellow Dirty Bag Leftist!

They want to believe they lost an election because of a frog cartoon trading online bulletin board and russian hackers, rather than the fact that normies just find them repulsive.