Hit me with your best arguments for supporting Donald Trump and Making America Great Again

Hit me with your best arguments for supporting Donald Trump and Making America Great Again.

Hit us with your reasons as to why you are not supporting him already. Then we will talk.

We need another Andrew Jackson

>first muslim mayor next muslim queen
get cucked britfaggot

When did leafs become nothing but shit posters?

>when did americans become nothing but walking diabetes
since forever

>implying i care what some foreign muslim convert thinks about the political machinations of a country he will never live in

>donut doesnt care
>replies anyways
america logic everyone

>anyways

Kill yourself faggot.

W A L L
A
L
L

how much sweat did you excrete from typing all those letters lardass?

hes not hillary clinton

The day they realized burgers take this board so seriously.

You're trying too hard

Fpbp as always.

kek 13 replies and nobody has even touched OP's subject
I'd like to hear it to be honest

How much did you excrete?

How's that economy working out for you? Faggot.

Molynu got a Ben Garrison? I didn't think he was that popular.

OP if you don't reply to this post Theresa May will not trigger Article 50.

Trump is a true patriot. When he says "Make America Great Again" he wants us to return to a time when we had pride in our country. Ask a Mexican living in America what he is and undoubtedly he will call himself Mexican before he calls himself American. Blacks, Muslims, they do this too. When they prioritize their allegiance, America is second. KICK THOSE FUCKERS OUT! We do NOT need them. Right now America is like a girl who puts out too much. She takes all comers and her value goes down, down, down. Trump's nationalistic policies and savvy for propoganda will fix this.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

> No more nation building
> Deport illegals
> Infrastructure bill
> No more free trade cuckery
> Economic recession gets blamed on him + structural problems in the economy are healed

Pretty good m8

Pretty good m8

Shillary seems to get away with anything.
Demonrats would oppose anything Donald wants.

He's anti-establishment. I don't agree on a lot of his main points, but HRC and Johnson will uphold status quo and be much worse.

>Trump is a true patriot. When he says "Make America Great Again" he wants us to return to a time when we had pride in our country.
okay that's find, but why did you spew all of that hatred for the rest of the post

*fine