Dark skin actresses

Why are there so few dark skin actresses? Racism? Some other reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1506531634160.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IxGvm6btP1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck me til my dinky is wrinkly and then have my children

Simple. Black people have masculine features, which while it works well for the men, no one finds masculine looking women attractive.
That's why they go for the lighter skinned black women, because they usually also have softer more feminine features.

> masculine
?

Hollywood hires people who sell tickets; If they sell tickets, color is irrelevant

i think we need more women of JET BLACK colour rather than women of """"colour"""

Keep posting them bros. Post the best Hollywood has to offer.

>Black people have masculine features, which while it works well for the men, no one finds masculine looking women attractive.

idk, pic related pulled it off

Lupita is gorgeous, shame about her whole boyish chest situation.

>wide nose
>huge forehead
>darj
>wide lips
Yes masculine.

most actors and actresses these days are jewish ... so it's white people's fault.

She's so fucking hot

no he didn't

they make more money on instagram whoring than they would getting some small side role in a movie

Post your blackfus.

She's ugly

gay

she went from a 1/10 to a 3/10 because dolph stuck his dick in her. people just kind of assumed that she is attractive in some way if a literal god fucks her.

Meh too light skin.

She only claims black when it's convenient for her

Butch...
Easy on the lotion

Here you go

the rule says just one drop

I'm legitimately curious as to how many African actors there currently are circulating in the mainstream cinema, I've not come across many that get roles that aren't just "We need an African"

This is 10/10.

This girl should not fuck up her beautiful natural hair.

>Sweden Yes

>Be British officer in the 1800's
>Go on expedition to the Congo
>See this

What do?

Natural African hair is one of the hardest to maintain, which is why a lot of African girls tend to just wig or weave. But a well maintained African hair is quite possibly the most beautiful thing that could ever exist, in any style they choose to wear it

How is this girl "masculine". That's not the reason why there're so few dark skin actresses. It must be racism.

She would be 11/10 if she had natural hair.

Going almost bald is better than having a wig.

>t. Virgin

In some cases it is, too many girls try and modernize it by braiding it far too tightly and end up really hurting their hair, which causes some bad hairline and they end up going for the bald or wig look. That and society isn't too welcoming to naturally maintained African hair, which is an absolute shame because most SJW type videogames or movies just have the basic Afro perm, which is incredibly dangerous to do to your hair. But those are made by White guilt ridden White people so I can't expect them to give that much of a shit

Looks like one of the male niggers from Coming to America

It's because of how physically repulsive they are to Western (and Eastern) audiences.

that man needs to chill out

Why be racism when you can be quiet?

Yeah. What's the best way of maintaining African hair?

Gorgeous.

I don't have that reaction. Must really be racism then - if that's true.

oh my god those freckles

Asians were once pretty repulsive to Westerners as well.

Attraction develops with familiarity. If there were more really dark skinned women in entertainment, then people would appreciate them more.

Why be nigger when you can suicide by cop and come back a more evovled race?

Girls study maintenance their whole lives. It's literally one of the most difficult skills to have in some ways. That's why being a barber is pretty successful for most Blacks because it's one hell of a job to not only know your own hair, but to know it well enough that you can apply that to others. Go in to any Youtube video of Black girl hair styles and you'll see just how insane it can be. It takes up so much time just to prepare a basic style, and you have to know how much of certain products to use. And if you're any normal African girl with a moderate amount of hair, you're going to use at least a whole bottle in one sitting. African girl's can really hide their hair, so what seems to be fairly short is actually very long when uncurled. Something like pic related would take hours at least. They dedicate entire nights to maintaining their hair or at the very least changing their style.

Yeah blacks are dumb.

Not as dumb as White racists evidently

i find this super hot

Sounds hard.

And here is the problem with most racists.

They're fucking retarded.

You really think the shade of a black person's skin influences whether they look masculine or not?

How does that even make sense.

That's like saying a pale white person looks more feminine than a tanned white person.

What I think you meant to say is, black women mixed with European admixture appear less masculine.

Which I don't necessarily agree with either.

>there are only two races

Then you're a red blooded male

It's easily one of the most difficult things to perfect.

Your blatant racism stems from the influence of a "white" viewpoint. Try being a bit more open minded sweetie.

There is nothing wrong with being racist

>only whites hate niggers

How can white women compete?

Nah, black women, on average, look too masculine.

Deal with it, nerd.

i need to breed her right now

by no one even wanting nigger women hell even black men don't want nigger women lol

Why should this be a thing though? Are an individuals perception of what is and isnt fuckable really so dependent on what big media puts on our tv screen and billboard?

I find this hard to believe.

For the most part they just can't

They don't need to wear wigs for one

Could she make it in hollywood?

My ex is half black. I was the only white guy she's ever dated and she loved to flaunt me around her friends and family. She had some stuff go on with her biological dad and turned full jehova on me, so I broke up with her after her trying to convert me. She's married with a kid now and I couldn't be happier for her but man do I miss that ass.

If you think any of these are "too masculine" you are gay. As a white Jew I would choose, on average, choose a black woman over a white woman any day, but of course what matters is the individual.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1506531634160.webm

Lips looks shooped, but she's still beautiful.

And here's the real reason I love Sup Forums, the pseudo-bullshit is off the charts and makes me laugh every time.

niggers are ugly

>turned full jehova on me, so I broke up with her after her trying to convert me.

Good.

Jehovah's witnesses are Heretics.

Asians literally look like a legion of downy kids running around

Asians were literally compared to people with down syndrome. Where do you think mongoloid comes from?

Do "chocolate" chicks have good feet? If you have bad feet it closes a lot of doors in the industry.

*nods*

Too white.

Why is dark skin code for blacks? Indian girls look better.

I think you mean "just right"

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Are you so stupid you don't know skin color isn't the only physical difference? It's one thing to not be racist, but it's another thing to be blind about differences people have.

Yeah it's racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxGvm6btP1A

she's half jewish not white

>That face though

Nah. Half Danish.

Bls stob. I can only cum 4 times in a row.

Lots of gay people here.

I'm not gay

You are gay if you don't like this.

Wew white girls BTFO

i need to get blacked REAL quick