Past the age of 25, a man without a family, can be a bad thing

>Past the age of 25, a man without a family, can be a bad thing.

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-cheating/2012/02/08/gIQANGdaBR_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunately.

That's not really the line lol

My parents married and had their first kid at 21 and I was born when they were 26. I'm still living at home and I'm almost 30 ahah.

>Past 25
What?

jesus christ, i do not want to be you

I played in a poker game with Woody Harrelson in Las Vegas once. He joined the game around midnight, and as he sat down he was really friendly and loud, talking about how much money he earned from his last movie and ordering rounds of beer for the entire table. Some old guy didnt want one but he started nudging him in the shoulder, calling him a chicken and making muted "cluck cluck" noises and smiling knowlingly at the rest of the table until the guy accepted. Not long after he sat down Woody got it all in really bad with a low pair against someone with all the draws in the world. Basically Woody had like 30% to win the pot. When he lost he started calling the other guy a faggot moron and leaned over the table to take his beer, saying that he didnt want to buy for mongs who were only there to throw money away. He sulked about it for half an hour and then left. Really weird experience, especially as it was only a 200$ game and I would think he was good for enough money not to act like that after losing one pot.

Celebrities are people too you know. They're not there perfect human beings social media has made them out to be. Most are egotistical assholes who usually hate their fans. I don't blame them either.

I'm 33, no family or gf.
Should I kys soon ?

Have you tried bf?

>Past the age of 23, a man without a family, can be a bad thing.

Its actually this.

That's weird cause I'm 32 and still just started thinking about this. Have a GF so a family isn't off reach

What do you think?

>catholics actually believe this

>not being a free-thinking catholic

Not gay user

You should honestly consider killing yourself if you don't have a family by 30

My uncle married at that age and stills lives with my grandparents

I'm 25 there is still hope

bad from the point of view of the babby's health is what the science suggests, yeah.

My entire life I've always aspired to not be married/have kids until I'm at least thirty. AT LEAST. I'm 27 and in no rush. I have a girlfriend, but sometimes I feel like I'd be happier by myself. Sex is nice, though. Hmm..

Ultimately, though, what kind of pleb lets society dictate what they're meant to do? You're 25 and a virgin. Who gives a shit? You're 30 and live at home. Who gives a shit? Neither of these apply to me, but I don't judge people who are that way. As long as you're doing what makes you happy, fuck what anyone else thinks.

not caring at all about society's expectations = 100% NEET

>Past the age of 17, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

I can't believe he actually said this, I get that Woody's character was old fashioned but this was in the 90's and values like that are way out of date tbqh

28, several medications, alcoholism

Aaaand parents

All women cheat, and girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends or wives. Even if they do, they get cheated on. Only men can live monogamously. Women cannot.

ridiculously deluded permavirgin
my sympathies

played in a poker game with Ryan Gosling in Las Vegas once. He joined the game around midnight, and as he sat down he was really friendly and loud, talking about how much money he earned from his last movie and ordering rounds of beer for the entire table. Some old guy didnt want one but he started nudging him in the shoulder, calling him a chicken and making muted "cluck cluck" noises and smiling knowlingly at the rest of the table until the guy accepted. Not long after he sat down Ryan got it all in really bad with a low pair against someone with all the draws in the world. Basically Woody had like 30% to win the pot. When he lost he started calling the other guy a faggot moron and leaned over the table to take his beer, saying that he didnt want to buy for mongs who were only there to throw money away. He sulked about it for half an hour and then left. Really weird experience, especially as it was only a 200$ game and I would think he was good for enough money not to act like that after losing one pot.

My mother was married at 15 and had me at 21.
And I'm the oldest of 3 children.

How am I deluded? Almost all women cheat.

Like I said, I'm not NEET at all. I have a salaried job, a car, my own place, and enough left over to buy stupid shit. However, it's pointless to let yourself be crippled by society's expectations, especially if, like many here, you are incapable of meeting them.

is that supposed to be an insult

Literally almost exactly the opposite of what’s true.

I don't aspire to get married, don't need to be trapped in this day and age.

you've met several of society's fundamental expectations. please stop trying to wax philosophical. the only people who disregard or disavow society's expectations entirely are beyond-help NEETs

were you the guy in the other thread who claimed 75% of women cheat and refused to cite his source?

75% of married women have affairs within the first 5 years of marriage. Men have far fewer opportunities to cheat.

>all women cheat
>almost all women cheat
>75% of women cheat
imagine being this bitter and desperate and deluded

No kid wants to be the guy with the old dad. If you don't have kids by the time you're 30, don't bother having them at all since they'll just be unhappy.

again, source?

well said

>No kid wants to be the guy with the old dad
t. your ass as source. Knew a very hot girl whose dad was 68, she was 18. My dad had me at 52, and I'm fine.

fuck you it happened

he's trying to justify being foreveralone as doing his nonexistent future kids a favor

this entire thread is such a fucking joke. i haven't been this amused in a while. all these queers feeling sad for themselves instead of better themselves. they love wallowing in misery and self-pity and choose to believe entirely in external loci of control. take heed, user - don't become like them

washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-cheating/2012/02/08/gIQANGdaBR_story.html

All women cheat.

Older mothers produce numerous good effects in their children though. They do better in school, have higher earnings & they're taller.

older fathers have linkages to autism and other pathologies

older mothers pose even more risks

have your kids by 40 if you don't want to take a significant risk in prenatal development going awry. have them by 35 to minimize it further. having them past that is playing with loaded dice in a non-favorable direction

t. neuroscience major

>inb4 avatarfag

Your error is in confusing 'not caring about societial standards' with contrarianism; certain parameters of my life just so happen to fall in line with meeting or exceeding those set by society. If I were to make each aspect my life different from everyone else for the sake of it, that would make me a goddamn charlatan... which you seem to be mistaking me with.

Im 31 with no close friends or immediate family. I was using a couple different jobs as a crutch but im at wits end now, and almost got fired.

Went on a 3 day bender and told my discord buddies I was going to down a bottle sleeping pills. I dont remember that, but I dont have much longer if I dont find someone or something else.

>In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners
Well shit, I guess that proves it. I certainly don't need to know what methodology this person used or their credentials. LISTEN AND BELIEVE

no, I just think you're trying to give a TED talks to Sup Forums when you don't really know what you're saying. be happy with your success and avoid life-coaching socially inept, low-ego, self-hating ciphers of society. you're really not qualified and your vague notions of ideal living won't significantly affect them.

really, think of it as a lost anthropological cause. there's an impenetrable one-way glass wall between you and the average Sup Forums denizen. you will watch the latter eat his own feces and grow sicker by the minute, but they won't hear you while you pound frantically on the barrier, hoping to reach them with your wisdom - they simply aren't there. they're little more than deaf specters mean to die alone.

such is the dispassionate cruelty of sexual selection

What does this mean Sup Forums?

Fuckin kek

I'm 25, never been in a relationship, still live at home. Maybe I'll get a gf if I move out
Am socially inept though

>all these queers feeling sad for themselves
hey don't lump us in with your failures, breeder

In this day and age why get married ?

>being unironically mentally warped to the point where propagating your genetic information in a Malthusian world is seen as an existential failure

But most people are trash, user. That logically means that reproduction is mostly failure.

Get a job, save up money and then move out.

Be a part of the most excellent minority, then, my dear user. Nature doesn't care about your distaste for people, but you can still carve out a content psychological platform for yourself by mingling with those you consider to not be trash.

Well, ascribe any machinations you wish, but you should understand why doing so serves no purpose.

Though I do agree with your larger point. Alas, I am a giver and altruist at heart--I would hope that my crazed ramblings would reach someone, anyone, to implore them to, if not seek greener pastures for the sake of society, but themselves. Oh well.

This is such a non-answer. You don't know until you've tried it.

That said, you probably don't have any inclination to try it and really don't need to if you're competent at Tinder.

>by mingling with those you consider to not be trash.
I already do.
You don't really think I comport myself on Sup Forums in the same manner that I do in the real world, do you?

she shot at God

Not him, but most people really are trash. I'd say the ratio of good to trash is like 1/15 and im being generous. They're just so nasty in every way, no grace, no kindness, only show respect out of fear. Blindly follow all the rules and break all of them whenever they think they can get away with it.
Fuck people. Fucking degenerates

Are you saying my perspective is Malthusian? Or that the world actually is. Nay, verily I tell you that reproduction is a beautiful thing! But the word does seriously triggers you straightfags.

>never had a relationship
>no friends
>24
Is there hope?

I admire your ideals, user. We share similar sentiments. It just so happens that the concentrated super-minority of Sup Forums that fits my description and your target audience is the equivalent of Sisyphean self-betterment.

I really do respect you trying. I'm just saying I've been there before and it's an endless, dark stretch of road. You can only help those who want to help themselves; this type doesn't.

Of course not. I'm glad you've surrounded yourself with people whose company you enjoy.

It's the natural way of things. Selfishness is key to the survival of every organism and we would all naturally and exclusively act in such a fashion if not for risk assessment through various avenues of herd altruism and common purpose.

With that said, be glad you're not the type of person you've described. Look past your anger toward them and instead focus on the good you can bring into the world.

Which word? "Breeder"? I don't see why it would. It's a factual compliment, regardless of you trying to attach a pejorative connotation to it.

But yeah, call us pussy-fuckers next. That'll really get us frothing.

Don't do this to me man.

Sorry user if the answer doesn't please you, not attracted to men and have no desire to try either.
I should try tinder though, seems I'd have better luck through there.

Don't listen to the other faggo trying to turn some random user to boipussi on Sup Forums. he's just sharing your pain, he wants someone to love too

Perhaps a worthwhile course of action for you might be to start thinking big picture; I used to be an anxious mess, but I started realizing how little anything ultimately mattered, and that life is basically a game. You can be a good person, yes, but people take life entirely too seriously. The trick is to distill your concerns and eliminate any unnecessary anxiety to the point where you just exist in a state of contentment. Maybe look into philosophy, meditation, etc. Even if you're trolling this post upsets me. Please don't end your life.

>25

Lol switch that to 35. Most 25 year olds today are only beginning to have their first apartment.

Is season 2 worth watching?

t. 34 year old

Stop avatarfagging unless you want to spend an eternity in my treatment resistant lice chambers

Youre a cool guy

It's worth it, Vince Vaughn steals the show.

red herring

you now realize that every major war was preceded by an enormous excess supply of males

are you being facetious?

take it from jordan peterson

women will have on average 1 child

men will have zero or two.

if women avg 1 and men tend to zero or two, that means dudes fuck multiple women

but if you wanna not be a shithead virgin you can recognize cheating crosses all lines

>You don't know until you've tried it.

try a bullet to the head. you can't say no until youve tried it

20-somethings are basically teenagers these days. Even 30-somethings. One can only hope that age reversal and other medical breakthroughs (like mitigating the risks of having children past like 35) can make strides in time for society to transition into a lower population, automated one where each person's prime has more permanence. Though it feels more likely that we're going to end up with 50 year-olds who look, feel, and biologically are like 30 but still have bunk spunk autism baby batter.

Eh, I'm only using it to differentiate myself in this thread. Perhaps you should read them to better understand how I might take your suggestion. Hah!

no

I am gratified that you approve. Now, have you considered the possibility that that which you've diagnosed as "Sisyphean", as you call it, is but a self-fulfilling prophecy? That you use it as an excuse to not budge from your comfort zone!? Turns out you can literally do what you want in life. Short of intellectual incapacities (seemingly not a problem for you) or a crippling physical handicap, you are the architect of your life. What's in the way? Lack of motivation? Then get motivated. It's really that simple. Don't know how?! There's something called the internet. NoFap, meditation, veganism, cold showers, college, a trade, exercise, routines, affirmations, entrepreneurialism--there's any number of avenues in which to pour oneself into for, I assure you, decidedly un-Sisyphean betterment.

Thanks, user. Best of luck on your journey.

So what you're saying is, make everyone Keanu Reeves in the future?

You're barking up the wrong tree, my guy. I agree with everything you've said; moreover, I put it into practice. It doesn't change that there is an infinitesimal super-minority in the human population for whom these words hold no bearing. Sup Forums happens to have a relatively high concentration of such types.

This comes from a survey with a response rate of 4% (in other words, useless).

Shere Hite is a joke scientist and OP is just a bitter permavirgin mad at women

Well Jared Leto and Keanu Reeves are just normal people with great genes and probably a really clean lifestyle (maybe a little bit of work done), within several years we're entering human trials to actually reverse aging on a cellular level (without a humongous risk for cancer like previous attempts) so at that rate Jared and Keanu could probably keep it going until they're 70.

I'm not your guy, friend.

Got it, make everyone Keanu Reeves in the future

Kill yourself faggot.

calm down Brady

Who is brady? Id just like to read a thread without having to see some faggot shit. Fucking queers ruined /r9k/ with this shit. Fucking faggots post gay shit on Sup Forums all the time now. /s/ has post pics of the girl you want to turn in to threads Even /x/ has threads with 90s born qheers asking for spells to turn them in to girls. These fucks have a board for gay shit, why dont they post it there?

there's a real easy solution to your problem

Your dad couldn't nut in her for 6 years?

Yeah?