is this movie accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OTH4QnXhZP4
youtube.com/watch?v=wOSIanrxmNA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473502526907.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473502592198.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B O R I N G

why would I waste 2 hours of my life to find out?

A Jew pretending to be a WYTE SUPREMEEEEIST?

Yes very accurate.

>implying your time has value

How would we know? How many of people who post here actually dress up and larp as """nazi""" caricatures?

Produced and Funded by The Khazars

No, it's a fictional script based on some anti-white cuck

For the story it is based on from the 70's? Probably a bit sensationalized but reasonable.

For the modern era? Seems pretty far off. Modern neo Nazi movements seem pretty tame for what they once were

Its a lite redpill for normies...

who knows it might make them go to Sup Forums : then they're offended... search our sources and find out we are the good guys in the end....

I watched this last night for like 15 minutes, what a fucking borefest

lol

I often wonder how many people around here actually WP skinheads. i imagine none.

How do i watch this for free?

Uh... you are already here.

It's a propaganda movie. The idea that you browse /pol and had to ask makes me wonder many things.

>anglos
>white
so no, its not

Not in the least bit
youtu.be/OTH4QnXhZP4

the family guy seems to be a decent man and a good father not like the rest of the nazis

I wear white laced doc martens, that's about it

I shaved my head bald. Got asked nonstop the first week if I was a skinhead. Obviously I wasn't going to tel them

Good, now i hope you are happy for stealing the identity of actual original skinheads. Those guys had nothing to do with WP movement people think of when they see skinhead.

No it's retarded anti white propaganda as usual, and on top of that it's boring.

Didn't watch it. I watched a review by black pigeon which was probably better than the movie.

typical "ebil raysis nazi" porpoganda. I don't think I've ever seen a neo-nazi in real life but apparently they're the ones burning down stores and looting neighborhoods

Sorry. It was Red Ice Radio. Fuck it by the way.... they took it down. Copyright claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOSIanrxmNA

I actually didn't mind the ending in which they state that proper facism comes from victimhood.

So KKK bitching about white genocide is relatively minor but a way to promote their facism. Just like BLM, Feminism and heaps of shit on the left is promoting neo-lib facism.

So we could actually take from this the idea to promote tribalism and nationalism without focussing on "muh white genocide".

>when Sup Forums gets married
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473502526907.webm

>when Sup Forums forgets they're not on the internet
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473502592198.webm

>when you find Sup Forums for the first time

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473502526907.webm

lol that's pretty good

this.

Skinhead are selling meth and guns.

>harry potter and the final solution

Yeah, Im gonna go drop radioactive isotopes into the watersupply today actually.

Wish me luck brothers. :)

Lel you didn't finish the movie

white power

Shit film that goes around the same stereotype of nazis being drug addicted/skin head/tattoed. But showed how the guy was more accepted in these groups in a short period of time than he was never before in fbi and his life

Harry potter and the gas chamber of secrets

>numale manlet turning alt-right
Sounds like Sup Forums- The Movie

>white supremacists are as big or even bigger threat to national security and Western civilization, than Jihadists
It's absolute nonsense and the characters are straight out of Schlomo's guide to social engineering.

You have everybody: The innocent black guy, who was tricked into participating in terrorism. The laid back, but "brilliant" middle aged woman, who derailed an important FBI investigation on a politically correct hunch and turned out to be right. And of course the inexperienced, unassuming white boy, who single-handedly busted a terrorist plot through the power of empathy.

>is this movie accurate?

Looking at how there are more Jewish terror attacks than white supremacist ones, and the movie goes out of the way to take away the focus from the far more prevalent Islamic terror - no. It's not accurate.

None i think

Yes, this is accurately what leftists believe.

>is X movie accurate Sup Forums?
>is X movie accurate
>X movie accurate
>movie accurate
>accurate

Mate you need to work on your discernment/problem solving/fact checking.

you're a grand wizard, Harry

Yes. Alt-right = too much talk, little action.

Its made by a friend of George Soros, what do you think

When I read the plot synopsis it felt like the personal fantasy of a man who realized he wasted his career chasing meth dealers.

To a degree. Kind of a shit film overall.
The mannerisms and vernacular are accurate, and WP skinheads + creativity movement affiliated WNs are rightly ridiculed as LARPers with no actual intentions for political extremism. That's the whole point of the first half, how these "ebul nazis" are an essentially harmless subculture not worth the FBI's valuable time.

The actual "radical" who Harry Potter ensnares with a bomb plot was a completely normal, gainfully employed family man with several white children and an appreciation for fine art. He explains that he doesnt hate niggers because a black guy bullied him in school or stole his bike - he actually volunteered at a charity in africa for years and was disgusting by how they lived. Rationality "redpilled" him, and the protagonist struggles with understanding this when the family-man character begins occupying a role as a surrogate father figure.

Of course it all goes tits up when this character development is thrown out the window at the end and Harry gets them all arrested trying to set off a dirty bomb. It should have had a tweest ending to demonstrate how volkisch culture actually does fill the void modern society has created, particularly in young men, often from single mothers, with no real sense of identity, community, or transcendent purpose. Kind of like American History X. But that would be too challenging for theater-goers to understand.

I have a #2 shaved head and i get asked often "how is the war going" and "do you hate POC"

>Some of you bros are alright. Don't drink the water in Sweden next month

Are you retarded? Soros is a donator to a organisation that the writer is a member of.

That doesn't mean he knows him on a personal level. I fucking swear every time I browse this shithole people seem to get more and more retarded

Do you know how many groups Soros funds? Thousands.

>neck tattoos

I think we should just universally gas people with neck tattoos

>George Soros funds something
>Somehow gets no say in the matter

Fuck off retarded faggot.

please type more.

((((Radcliffe))))

Motherfucking fund it!

i buy guns no questions asked, every time the opportunity presents itself. ive dealt with every category BUT skinhead. am i not seeing them?

the only reason these are sold