RWBY/RT General #1036: Sugar Laced Ball of Lightning Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-miles-birthday-bonanza

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

ITT: we post characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from """fans""" who missed the point.

I'll start

Weiss and her thighs

And to answer your question user, I don't think so, or at least not until several villains have been knocked off to make room. They killed Roman because he was too damn popular compared to Cinder or the others, despite him being a small fry in the grand power game. If he ever does come back it wont' be for a while.

>I'll start
When?

>"""fans"""
>People can't be fans if they don't like mai waiffu

you were supposed to start with someone who gets unjustified hate weren't you?

You seem to have a bit of a history with cats man.

>tfw you can only bench 3 Noras

cats are the worst household pet

>Nora's charged hammer is previously seen as the most OP thing ever
>Tyrian blocks it like it is nothing

So basically, the kids have no chance in hell against Salem's crew. How the heck are they supposed to stay relevant in a fight?

Train montage or Jaune semblance gives boost to everyone

Either special training or some kind of device that nullifies whatever is powering Salem's villains. That hammer shattered the Vytal Stadium floor. For it to completely full-stop Nora's charged up hammer points to either some kind of unnatural powerboost, or complete fuckup in powerlevels.

They'll just get stronger
Maybe they'll get magical power ups like maiden power or something similar

Remnant's equivalent of the hyperbolic time chamber

Pretty sure dudes can't get maiden power

What was the point?

Feel like there has to be something like that, or we're looking at DBZ sized power gaps here.

>unjustified hate from
So when are we starting user?

Why does no one ship Spumoni?

it's simple: Ozpin's semblance has something to do with time manipulation, right?

He'll set up a hyperbolic time chamber for them where they can train at 500x Earth's gravity

Time for training arc.

>Nora's charged hammer is previously seen as the most OP thing ever
since when?

Something bullshit, probably

But realistically these are kids that didn't even finish their first year, they would have been dead if Qrow wasn't baby sitting them

Motivational cheer for Qrow, or use Jaune's body to distract Tyrian

God how is Nora such a qt

Seriously, Tyrian wasn't even pushed back by that charge shot and just his freaking tail stopped it. I realize they want to show how dangerous the villains really are, but I'd like for RNJR to at least partially succeed at some human vs human fight, I guess we'll see how it pans out with Qrow in the mix.

This WAS their training arc. It still wasn't enough.

Since it took out an entire team during the tournament. Maybe not the most OP thing ever but it's the most powerful thing that the main cast have.

Think your waifu likes to cuddle

She truly a best.

To be fair, Nora absorbed a lightning storm for quite a while. Here she just took a single lightning dust shot.

Probably not as drastic a power up.

This is all Qrow's fault for stealing their kills and xp.

Whats the shop name for Ruby/Oscar?

100% garbage

>Pretty sure dudes can't get maiden power
Then they'll make up another. They pulled Maiden's out of their asses before volume 3, between that and silver eyes they can pretty much justify any magical power up by saying "Oh, this myth/legend/fairytale was actually real". Want to power Nora up? Now she's the Winddancer; Mistress of weather. Want to give Ren more omf? He's the long lost descendant of an ancient clan of shadow tamers. Want to make May Zedong powerful or relevant? She's the bearer of the Cursed Eye, yet another in it's long line of victims.

Not saying they will, and hopefully they won't. But they could suddenly start shoving new powers onto everyone if they wanted and be entirely justified in-universe

Rose Garden

>shop
fuck me.....

That's not gonna bring in customers.

this pic reminds me of a webm i made

how do these Hunter academies prevent teenage pregnancy when they have hundreds of adolescents sharing coed dorms? are there Dust products?

Ok that made me chuckle.

Free birth control and condoms

Spiked food with BCP

Probably why the guys look so feminine

Would you still watch this show if it was about cheesecakes?

They put something in the water the all but kills their firey teenage sex drives

Anyone in here has the iOS app 8-Tracks By Jeff(not the online radio 8track)?

I like cheesecake

Now that Yang already has her robot arm back, I'm confident that RWBY will be reunited by season's end

Also, it seems like Raven and Qrow are Faunuses. I wouldn't be surprised if shapeshifters who can otherwise pass off as human were some kind of special, rare Faunus, maybe even a royal lineage.

Post your face when Hazel kills Sun.

>Blake's mom replacing Blake

Fucking sold. Only issue I would have is Raven replacing Yang but it's not too bad considering the circumstances.

Guys all seem to be oblivious to the girls that like them and either hit on girls that don't want them or never do anything.
>see jaune and Ren

Hazel and papa Blake will try to out bear mode each other.

They don't

We live in an age where Nora is getting more screentime than Yang
What a time to be alive

SRWK?
RKWS?
WRKS?

that creepy follower deserves to die

That's hot

>>>>>free

>Weiss comes home from Beacon for the break
>"father, you would not BELIEVE the size of the market we could be tapping right now"
>"... that's my girl"

I actually think White-Knight will be endgame.
How delusional am i anons?

wew lad that's a lot of implied rape if the male faunus go into the same heat as the female ones do

off topic, I loved how bummed out michael is whenever he isnt going to any rwby stuff cause hes a side character
I think he would be legit upset if anything kills sun

Oh, I know about the size of the market that's been tapping Weiss

Damn it, meant Christmas cakes.

I hadn't thought about it like that. Thanks, Adam!

Shittier Neptune couldn't even court Weiss and he was 10x more charismatic and confident than both Jaune and Neptune.

White Knight is sunk.

Just a tad. I wouldn't give up hope though, you never know what twists could happen in the future.

>sun dies
>Neptune survives the entire series and is the only member of the cast still alive in the sequel where he takes Ozpin's role as headmaster

But user, they don't go into heat. They're people

They'd have to be unmarried and single for that to apply

never ever

as delusional as me, and I ship knightshade and strawbana

SKRW
Because that's what they're going to do to every living creature in their way

Faunus girls are the best waifus

That's Tyrian's job

That right?

>that crunch sound
I think Ruby broke a couple ribs.

I can't fucking stand his voice i hate it
Am I the only one?

>Faunus
>People

really, never

I think it's chances are iffy, I'm starting to think Weiss is going to end up forever alone when team RWBY's story comes to a close at this point though.

That said I want it so bad it hurts.

Why does Ruby keep jobbing?

SKRAW

what do you guys think Ghira and Kali would think of Yang?

In the case, suppose they all or most would be.

Weiss is for Ironwood

I think it'd be opposite of Sun's situation, with Ghira liking her and Kali not.

Yeah I hear his voice sounds like he needs a cough drops

They'll think her for taking care of Blake and Ghira would like her more than he does Sun.

Kali would like her, Ghira wouldn't

Endgame

Because she still thinks she's the main character.