What's the Sup Forums equivalent of a controversial scene?

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of a controversial scene?

MODS

at least post the full version you nigger

what's this from?

Boku no Pico

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Thanks!

Reminder she enjoyed it too

What's up with all the berserk posting in Sup Forums lately?

LOL
how newfag a person can be.

You've never read Berserk?

This. I had to crop 20 odd pictures to prove to a guy she did.

Brian De Palma's Phantom of the Paradise

Dark Souls

This is a blue board, Sup Forums

Prove it to me too!

>14 posts
>no one answered the question

TV shows must suck then

Which is exactly what really fucks up a rape victims mind. The body tells her that it's the greatest fuck she's ever had but her mind gets warped because she doesn't actually want to get fucked. It's even worse when they orgasm which isn't that rare to begin with.

t. Bernie Sanders

Deleted it all, sorry. I also point out the ONE page where Schierke's chest is shown... and her 20 year old ass even though she's like 11.

Goblin Killer the joke is they're essentially the fucking same thing, except helmets are OP in Goblin Killer

Rape any woman for long enough and she'll eventually look like she's enjoying it.
Her body may have been responding to him, but her mind was broken.
Not only that, but Griff completley discarded the Hawks. He did them wrong.
>MUH DREAM
Get fucked, Griffon.

not a fan of manga/anime

neither am I but I fucking konw shit because autists post it so often.

I only read the first 15-ish volumes. I stopped after the eclipse and Guts sets off on his solo adventures and ends up in a village full of crazy fairies.
Is the 2016 show good and does it follow the manga? Or should I just start rereading?

I'd rather have a Berserk thread. People listing controversial scenes from movie history is no fun.

It's evolution. Women in caveman days were always taken by the strong and raped. There's no dinner date and a movie, maybe a kiss on the first date back then. So naturally women have evolved to secrete lubricants and pleasure hormones to prevent physical and mental trauma, that is, they get wet and orgasm. Is it fucked up? Yea, but that's how we're evolved.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

I don't think that's how rape works.

Start rereading or just continue from after the eclipse and stay AWAY from the tv series.

If you want the show, download the BluRay version. They purposefully gimped the TV version with a shit flash tier animation, then fixed it for BD release for $$$. This is common practice.

I'd ignore it, really. Stick to th e old shit.

As for the manga? I wouldn't bother. It's updated so so so slow, 6 pages every 6 months, you just will get pissed off.

I think I know who can play her....

is s/he a ftm?

only read the first volume, who is this semen demon?

idk man too young a little older and she can play as casca

Start doing research on matters you "think" you know. Fucking idiot.

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of this?

what is this?

He's not entirely wrong. That isn't
No one cares.

That's really silly looking.

I'm guessing this bitch wanted to become a furry and it went wrong?

Only a small number number of women have an orgasm when they are raped, and there's no evidence cavemen went around raping cavewomen. It's not beneficial for a man to rape a woman in the same tribe, there would still be social repercussions even for cavemen

The end results looks like something straight out of an abyss.

>there would still be social repercussions even for cavemen

Looks like you're missing a couple "some", "maybe", "under certain conditions" and "some believe".

God enough of this fucking autist shit Sup Forums jesus christ. Even back then we had a society. Raping a lady in a dark corner in the forest wouldnt be beneficial and you know it

Ohh but they wanna get raped bruh they enjoy it mane.. Just fucking look at how you sound, you degenerate nigger. That's how you sound.

This is from Made In Abyss. Its a little girl being horrifically experimented on, and transformed into a horrible abomination that is unable to die and is in perpetual agony. All because of one fucking man and his ambitions. Porr, poor Mitty...

jesus christ nips

Calm your tits, sugar. here

Only taking issue with your tone. You seem to be so fucking sure that rape was universally looked down amongst cavemen even tho nobody has any real data. Your post lacked so much nuance that you'd be welcome on Sup Forums raving about zionists and rapefugees.

Would you, Sup Forums?

Fun fact, Bonedrewd (the man who experimented on Mitty), has done this -exact- same procedure on *countless* other children who he takes off the streets, and acts like a father towards before he twists and tortures them into living nightmares. He also turns certain ones into "Capsules" so that he can avoid getting fucked over by the Abyss and its curse.