Who will play them in the inevitable biopic

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic

>you my dawg, dog

Both will be play by Idris Elba

why the fuck would Michael Brown get 1.5 million?

How much you want to bet that dog didn't try to grab the cop's gun after robbing a liquor store and beating on the cop?

what the fuck? his family actually received money?

kenan thompson and bounce the dog

You know why I hate this awful PC world so much?
Because Michael Brown's life story just SCREAMS minstrel show, but not one playwright alive is brave enough to do it.

They received 1.5 million from other niggers and white guilt fags, not the police. Because, you know, one death was 100% justified and the other one was a terrible tragedy.

hahahaha

insurance company money
worst case scenario could be about 100x more damages with a retarded enough jury

Mike Brown was shot and killed on his knees with his hands over his head.

*kneels respectfully*

>2017
>still using krager trip to post stupid shit to farm (you)s
fuck off

liberal lunacy

while pleading for mercy.

nothing warrants getting killed by the people who are meant to protect you

Were you there?

Except when you are a criminal.

were you?

They're meant to protect the public from criminals. Killing criminals is protecting the public.

>He died with his hands up
>Dozens of "witnesses" claim this
>forensic evidence shows it to be false
Fuck those bastards. A whole retarded movement got started off of their lies

except when you attenpt to take the gun from the people who are meant to protect you

To prevent a city being burned down

>criminal nigger dies while breaking the law and being a piece of shit
>endless news coverage

>cop acts like a psycho/dipshit and hurts somebody who didn't deserve it
>one or two stories before it disappears

why?

>movement
It's so annoying how infantile and gullible the mind of the modern black is.

>stopped on his way to the orphanage to drop off this week's donation
>put his hands together to pray and that evil wh*te cop slapped his hands

these posts basically say

>he stole cigarettes and pushed a man, therefore he deserved to be killed

idiocracy is real

[citation needed]

Idris Elba of course

Mike Brown was a thug and an idiot who died because he didn't want to stand in line to pay for a cheap cigar.

He charged toward the police. You try and remain calm when a 7 feet tall 250 pound black man is charging toward you.

he's majoring in pacifism and dindunuffin in heaven now

Was Ferguson the beginning of the current political climate? It started BLM and other hard-left movements, which created more hard-right movements in response.

More like

>he made a continuous stream of poor decisions that ended up getting him killed and he deserved it for being an imbecile of the highest order

except when you charge at them and try to take their gun

@88386953
No (you) for you.

Dont attack cops, dont catch bullets.
simple really.

zimzam was first, i think

let me fix your narrative

>the officer chased after Mike Brown and shot him SIX times while he was fleeing and unarmed

again, showing that idiocracy is real

that happened anyways.

chimps were sabotaging firehoses an shieeeet

didnt read lol

Trayvon in 2012.

1 dog > 1 million niggers

Do you want a real answer or a meme answer?

he should have shot him another 5 times

>My son was killed by cops, no amount of justice can ever repay the loss of my child!
>'cept maybe sum mo' munny, white boi.

He was, but that didn't spawn any movements. It didn't really do much of anything, come to think of it, besides foreshadowing the bullshit to come

Trayvon and based O'mara McIrish BTFO the liberal court did it before.

I hope Wilson is doing okay

>he stole cigarettes and pushed a man and then tried to steal a gun from a cop which he most definitely would have used to kill at least one person with
Literally makes life worse for everyone around him besides his nigger parents who think he's a gud boi and every rambunctious teen will get over their "felony-committing" phase.

>I literally ignore facts
Sorry bud, but you should read the grand jury testimony and look at the coroner's report. Life is not like you progressive mirage.

If he was fleeing, why were the entry wounds on his chest and stomach? Did he run backwards?

Stop giving @88387073 responses you fucking retards or go back go reddit

It's funny because he could have never made that kind of money in life.
Too bad his parents will waste it all on toothwash and menthol cigarettes.

Avoiding a jury trial that would've been 99% BLM was actually smart as fuck.

>tfw your life is ruined for doing your job
Poor bastard

>"Haha man I hate niggers so much I just can't help it. I'm gonna make this nigger get on his knees and put his hands in the air before shooting him just because I hate niggers so much. I can't wait to fucking ruin my whole life just to kill this one nigger, it'll be so awesome."
This is what liberals think.

>Did he run backwards?
when he saw the cop he did a 360 and walked away

who are you going to believe?
the black man that had just robbed a store?
or the upstanding policeman that had never did anything wrong

I imagine he's wondering every single day if it was better to just take a beating from the chimp

guy's life is ruined, there's so much collateral damage from the riots and shit, etc

>I imagine he's wondering every single day if it was better to just take a beating from the chimp
He would have died user, the chimp could have killed him by disarming him or mashing his face on the concrete.
I'd say let the country burn, at least his family still has a dad and a husband.

>Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car.[34] Wilson got out of the vehicle and pursued Brown.[35] At some point, Wilson fired his gun again, while facing Brown, and hit him with at least 6 shots.[7] Brown was unarmed and died on the street.[33][36] Less than 90 seconds passed from the time Wilson encountered Brown to the time of Brown's death.[37][38]

you know idiocracy is real when people like these will reply asking

>gimme proofs

when they're a search away. sorry your narrative that a crooked cop got away with murder doesn't fly. better luck next time i guess

>take a beating
Brown was going for his gun. I'm sure he's happier to be alive and slandered than dead or crippled

not vidya

i mean the 2nd time when Brown charged him. but i get your point.

I know you're trolling, but is that really what the Wikipedia article says? Jesus, that's disgusting that they ignore all the evidence that came out later completely vindicating Wilson. Fucking bastards

>It started BLM
White feminists started BLM. They have a history of using African Americans as platforms to enforce themselves. See the '20s and '60s

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums you retard. Go back to your containment board.

>Son beats up Indian store owner
>When Cop approaches him, he bum rushes him and gets shot
>Get paid millions

This kind of outcome won't encourage good parenting

It's actually a good strategy.
Teach your kids to be violent towards Cops.
Then riot when his dumbass gets shot.
You then suddenly become filthy rich.
Oy vey I'm getting paid!

hahahah the best part is that you just KNOW that darkies all around the country are thinking of ways to make that kind of money by sending "their" kids to death, they're incredibly assholes when you hear them talk among themselves.

i call it the nigger lottery.

trayvon's dad mysteriously came back despite being absent to cash in on it.

it's so disgusting.

Sup Forums has surpassed Sup Forums as the most cancerous place on this weebsite

not even drawing a weapon on them!