What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking love this meme.

It is pretty good.

DDDDDDRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this right wing bullshit on this board. Take it to and suck Trump's micropenis while you're at it.

J U S T
U
S
T

Oh yes, but the left wing bullshit can stay

>TOLERANT
>LEFT

What left-wing "bullshit"?
This board is literally spammed with this unfunny bollocks EVERY FUCKING DAY...
I haven't seen a single leftist thread today, not ONE, but I have seen about 10 of these.

It's Russians trying to weaponize american anons. Just report the posts and move on.

By the way comrade if you're reading this, russia is a disgusting shit pile of a country, Putin is an evil old bastard and you are a fucking ballless cuck for playing along with his mind games.

sup bipolar OCD autist

bump

>SEETHING

Yeah these threads are pretty unfunny, the real joke is Trump's entire administration, lmao. How many times has he tried to repeal and replace Obamacare now? 3?

IT'S OVER DRIMPK

>alt-left being this triggered

you're why i enter these threads

IT

WAS

HER

TUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

The only reason why you keep whining about Hillary and Colbert is to hide your asspain after realizing Trump has done jack shit, lmao. You're OBSESSED with her, it's been nearly a year, get a life dude

Trump winning the election ruined Colbert's live election special as hard as Al Capone's vault ruined Geraldo's career. Of course he's gonna be salty about it forever.
That special only got hilarious the second he was too mad to tell jokes.

BROMBFFFFFF!!! AHHHHHH

Trump and Republican Party have no synergy though, he TRIES to root them on and tell them he's watching and wants desperately to sign a bill but they cannot get the rebellious Senators to fall in line.

I fucking love how upset this makes newfags

>How many times has he tried to repeal and replace
congress' job you mean?

you seem to lack an understanding of the branches of govt

But I thought he was a skilled negotiator? Even with something as contentious with the Republicans as Obamacare he can't get them to agree on something? So much for Art of the Deal. Oh wait, he didn't even write that book, LOL

>alt-left

That stupid meme needs to die, the left is very much united, from leftist neocons like Romney and McCain to neoliberals like Hillary to international far-left extremists like Merkel and Trudeau their agenda is pretty much the same.

Same.

>congress' job
It's his job as president to lead. He's supposed to work with Congress to get shit done and make deals with them. He has said this himself. Instead, he admits that he expected the bill to already be done and on his table after the election and that he had no plan. You seem to lack the basic understanding of what the responsibility of being president is.

i use it almost exclusively on this site since it triggers them so much

They are literally shills from the_donald. Take a stroll and it's the same exact jokes/memes verbatim.

YU FUCKING DRUMPFKINS!!!!!

this meme was dogshit until the scoopery mischief was revealed

The average amount of scoops in my country is 3

it's all congress,kid
no doubt during obama's years you whined at congress' lack of progress and lamented how it wasnt president nigger's fault
you're such a failure

nice projection chapo

It lost steam after a week the first time it was spammed. The scoops came at the perfect time.
An example of kino meme synthesis.

most forced meme since holeguy
embarrassing seeing the 2015-era newfags get their nuts quaking over anything they can to reinforce their insecure adolescent political views

nice memes reddit

No, I didn't. Once again, the Trumpfag deflects to someone else when Trump is criticized. Obama isn't president, Trump is. He can't get the Republicans to agree on anything, even though they literally control all three branches of government. If he promises something, it's his job to find a way to get it done. Stop making excuses for him, it's pathetic.

WHO HERES REMEMBER PRESIDENT POUPON? ALMOST LIKE IDELOGUES CLING TO STUPID SHIT OR SOMETHING IDK IM JUST A DUMB MEMEING FAGGOT WHOS TOO YOUNG TO VOTE HUEHUEHUEHUE

OP here

I literally photoshopped this image for fun, but now I am apparently a Russian secret cyber agent that browses rebbit and is trying to instigate a race war on Sup Forums

It's really true, lefties have no sense of humor and the alt-left can't meme

>congress whines about how terrible Obamacare is fand how it needs to be replaced
>don't bother preparing a replacement in all that time

>Trump makes noises about ending DACA
>have a bill to restore it ready that same day

What did they mean by this?

OH BOY MORE AUTISTIC POLTARD SPAM.

WHERE IS THE LIBERAL OR LEFT WING SPAM THREADS? CAN SOMEBODY POINT ME TO THEM? WHY DO I LITERALLY ONLY SEE POLTARDS SPAMMING THEIR AUTISTIC POLITICS CRUSADE ALL FUCKING DAY LONG
KYS YOU NEET NIGGERS

>tfw don't give a fuck about trump but post this meme all the time

>tfw you helped start and spam memes like this on Sup Forums and redditors will always blame reddit for this.
Feels good to be the jew

The fact you dont know how obstructionist the republican congress was during obama's time as president is all we need to knwo about you

Go back to rebbit dumb frogposter

Everything else is leftist propaganda.
kys you leftie whore

>KYS YOU NEET NIGGERS

no u

youre debating politics on Sup Forums despite not even having a goldfish's memory of 5 year old politics
shut the fuck up and unplug your computer turbo virgin

>>congress whines about how terrible Obamacare is fand how it needs to be replaced
>>don't bother preparing a replacement in all that time
And how does this disprove my point? He said he was going to get Obamacare repealed, and he failed three times. How does this disprove my point that it's the president's job to work with Congress to get things done?

>Trump makes noises about ending DACA
>have a bill to restore it ready that same day
Oh, you mean the bill that hasn't been passed yet? You mean DACA and the Dreamers, something Trump has flip flopped constantly on over and over, but you don't have to think about that because that makes you uncomfortable?

>Sup Forums
Go back

U mad, lefty?

you need psychological help nutbar. thankfully no frogposter will ever procreate at least

That Trump is literally the only reason he has any relevance right now. Without him Colbert and his show would fade into the void like it almost did when Obama was in office.

>projecting this hard
typical leftie sharter

I don't care about Trump, I'm making a point about how useless congress is.

I think this meme is more about Colbert having a terrible show than expressing any political statement. I don't know why you'd get so mad
By the way, i think it's kind old now, but that Clinton interview he did was cringy as fuck

ZUMBA.... ZUMBA GRONK

Literally everyday we get "villains/crazy/unfunny character" with trump a trump pic.

everyone who isnt a poltard gets annoyed by these threads, its why theyre always pruned. unfortunately your cult has become confused and think of yourselves as conservatives, so your enemy is liberals. but youre actually just insane angry virgin neets slapping together whatever nonsense can rationalize your awful lives lmao. you literally have no consistent ideological or political values or even a cognitive framework to evaluate ideas. your brain is literally "me angry cant get gf must hate niggers and jews"
huehuehuehu

Useless how? Republicans are the problem in congress. They are the ones unable to vote across the aisle

>the_donald
literally re ddit meme

>imagine being this assblasted

so? what are the liberal memes? what is their version of "TWO SCOOPS DRUMPFFF" "JEWS" "BLACKED" or any other autistic poltard spam you mongoloids spew out all day? its so fucking incomparable to the incessant onslaught you faggots put Sup Forums through on a daily basis that it just reinforces the already obvious fact that youre all fucking delusional. PLEASE go back to your nigger containment zone on Sup Forums and stay there just like /lgbt/ does. are you people literally dumber than the faggots you hate?

>responding with novels to three word posts
you couldn't be angrier if you tried. just kys you assblasted fag lmao

>Useless how?
>proceeds to describe why congress is useless in next sentence
kys

I think he's mad, guys.

Blacked is an anti Sup Forumsmeme retard.

DRRRRUUUUU-

wtf you screencapped my leddit thread

every poltard thread is the same shit. post some poltard memes, circle jerk a little, MAYBE get into some racial realism and police crime statistics. and then if were lucky we'll get a post of something an old israeli rabbi said. and then when a couple people come in and explain why the poltards are stupid they respond with "hahah i am only pretending to be retarded i have rused u! u mad!" or something other stale old Sup Forums variant. you guys are so painfully new it physically hurts me :(

>This board is literally spammed with this unfunny bollocks EVERY FUCKING DAY...

And you fuckers claim this meme doesn't get to you. You have been COLONIZED bitch nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U

>bing bing u mad wahoo
poltards can never come up with responses to obvious information because the psyche of a frogposting virgin is so fragile. so every response is "u mad" "butt blast" etc. poltards are literally just niggers but not as good at memeing. anyway, im done dismantling the mind of a bug, have fun posting frogs on a saturday night, my girlfriend gets off in 5 minutes

Imagine posting this on a site that has been nearly 100% ironic trolling since day 1

>this much triggered
The STATE of liberals.

Its true though. Go maga back to redddit faggot.

yeah but it was funny posting. This is just low effort autistic shit.

you're trying too hard

you can argue about this shit til the cows come home but empirical evidence proves that the more liberal a government, the more prosperous the people. thats true everywhere throughout history, and is true today, just compare the liberal first world to the conservative middle east. i dont know why poltards dont just move to iraq, they love the politics.
also inb4 someone tells me detroit and chicago being full of niggers killing each other disproves a well established fact

>facts that disprove my "fact" are wrong

>inb4 reality disproves my bullshit

Kek.

>complains about people overusing Sup Forums related memes
>proceeds to call people niggers