/BSE/ BadSelfEater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>.GOV psyop. see DoD Minerva initiative
minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to today's article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/11/hillary-clintons-candidate-un-press-conference-republicans
minerva.dtic.mil
corruptus.puaga.com/
fathomevents.com/event/snowden-live/more-info/details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!IlSvUFctX6K/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayyyy

you will not believe how this is connected to CICADA 3301

well mainly 3301

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/11/hillary-clintons-candidate-un-press-conference-republicans

Reminder that this is a deep DoD Cicada 3301 Tier Program

Hmm alright, let's come up with some keys to enter.

Has anyone found the significance of 7 on the bill? It seems to be the only thing that stands out to me.

Elaborate

>minerva.dtic.mil

I'm going to spend an hour or so on this site and if I find anything I will report back. My autism levels are quite low today as I actually spoke to a few human beings earlier.

Someone hammer in
46 with serpent as the key
or
serpent with 46 as the key

Im gonna join the OutGuess runs if its still going.

downloading it now

The two numbers come from the 4th and 6th letters of the anagrammed word serpent. They were in red/hidden so important

That is the IRS logo on the chain

>Honor follows flight
>investigate
>Corruptus
>corruptus.puaga.com/
>Those audio jpgs gentlemen.

Outguess user should definitely take a crack at using that then.

It looks like the bills and the banners loaded to FB have hidden text. im working on trying some keys. What image should I do first?

Snowden Live
fathomevents.com/event/snowden-live/more-info/details

No promotion within the US could use all those corporate logos, but the Russians could. This is just an ad for Snowden live.
A good one, and a fun one, but just an ad.

You Outguess user? Spectro here, go in order of release date, so go with the bill first.

Incredibly significant number in Jewish Esotericism.

>>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
Cicada 3301
Liber Primus

>the main thing stopping the creation of a global collective entity and a system of resources similar to the "Venus" project, is the monetary system.

The Liber Primus by the 3301 has details of such things.

I wish I could post the deciphered parts.

in case anyone from families are lurking

>the machine.

Ok, Ill try the front bill first. Ive had some luck with keys but nothing readable.

Doing some reading but will still post pic related
Also going to sleep in ~5 mins

But where is outguesser?

I have a banner (see op), nothing on it really but I'll take better pics soon. The size limit is trash

Should probably take this back to x where it belongs

Lot's of good info in the previous thread, I'm the user that made the DOD connection originally.

Was anyone else on YTMND back in the 2003-2005 era? I remember there was this huge shitstorm similar to this one where these automated-seeming messages started appearing on forums, looking like some kind of coded communication between users.

These messages had links to this other site with nothing but basically a countdown and an animated flash map of the world with dots flashing on major cities. Everyone panicked about how it was going to be a nuclear war, and when the timer went off...it was just some guy basically saying "It was a prank bro! It was to see what the internet would do bro!"

Does anyone else remember this? It was posted on Newgrounds and SA, probably Fark, possibly Sup Forums as well, this shit was all over the place.

Anyway, if this is just a massive hoax, it would certainly fit into the "You'll be mad but you'll understand why we had to do this" stuff Mr Teeth has said.

Try federalbeast/federal beast. I'm not sure how case sensitive Outguess is, so try different variations.

Fake and gay

MA TT
who is Matt?

Are you guys looking for codes or have you found any?

If you have, what kinds and what keys were used

Matt is a village in switerland near the Gotthard tunnel

Yeah these are worse than Jahans threads. Probably some kind of elaborate CTR shit.

Anyone who wastes energy on shit like this should be gassed.

Amat Victoria Curam

>You'll be mad but you'll understand why we had to do this
That can be read two different ways.

Promotion for Snowden Live

Can someone explain to a normie what DoD and cicada are?

>explain

1. you'll be mad because it was nothing, but we had reasons important to us
2. you'll be mad because it is something meaningful to you in a bad way, and we had reasons to tell you so

DoD is department of defense, cicada is a deep cover government recruiting platform

explain fgt

>cicada is a deep cover government recruiting platform

LOL NO

Anyone have a guess for the key for the front of the bill?

Im out of ideas.

Unsure on DoD but a TL;DR on cicada is that it's some kind of enigmatic project by an underground society without any apparent ties to governments, designed to test and find extremely intelligent people. It's an interesting read, you should look it up. Don't worry, you're not gonna get party vanned for that.

Snowden did literally nothing but turn himself into a meme and inform America's enemies just how advanced our tech is compared to the rest of the spear chuckers and gooks

DoD = United States Department of Defense, a fairly well known acronym in the US.

Cicada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

We preserve things because we believe we are weak. If we lose them we will no t be strong enough to gain them again. This is the deception. Most things are not worth preserving.

Fuck, DoD in that sense?
A FUCKING LEAF, guys.

Have you tried LORD? Honestly I'm getting tired myself, about to go lay down and sleep.

Already tried, federal beast, badselfeater, one, dollar, Babylon, stare decisis, and a few other things.

it either gives nothing or garbage

...im looking at you aleph.

harvest moon

>theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/11/hillary-clintons-candidate-un-press-conference-republicans
The former secretary of state appeared at a podium in front of the UN Security Council’s logo – the accompanying flags of member states of the Security Council had been moved to the side to cover a tapestry copy of Picasso’s Guernica – and took a full three minutes, after reiterating her stated purpose of the day to address gender equality as well as a jab at Republicans over their letter to Iran, before addressing her use of a private email address and email server while secretary of state.

>guernica

Because these were made by anons to fuck with your head.

I may have to pick it up tomorrow as well.

nothing.

We follow dogma so that we can belong and be right. Or we follow reason so we can belong and be right. There is nothing to be right about. To belong is death.

If so, how did they get the image on a .mil site?

you're a retard if you think it's just an ARG

But that is all these bill are about, that is why you will be mad, but once he explains everything you will understand why he had to do it.
This is the only thing that fits the bills

fuck.

Look, there's a bunch of stuff being thrown around.

First, did anyone try putting in eight A's? (8a from previous thread).

Second, the bill has IS312 encoded on it. Twice, for fucks sake.

Step back and try taking a literal look instead of a figurative one. Sometimes people overthink, you never know when something might just be obvious.

I've been at this all day at home and at work

>outguess people try going back and using the runes Aleph provided in previous threads and his latin proverbs

These are posts from AlephActual you can try

also JUBILLE

peace?

We consume too much because we beleive the follwing two errors within the deception:
We do not have enough or there is not enough
We have what we have now by luck, and we will not be strong enough later to obtain what we need.
Most things are not worth consuming.

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

Hmm. Have you tried using the exact picture from Mr. Tooth's facebook? This is the one, the one you've been posting is the one with the crease.

I just started getting into this a few hours ago. A bit saddened I was too late to really contribute too much.

let me make this easier for everyone
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!IlSvUFctX6K/
track his trip

did that one.

saved and will try later.

yes, thats the copy I have. both front and back contain a message as well as the reset(nt) and "WWIII started" images all have a message

During a lession, the master explained the I: "the I is the voice of the circumference," he said. When asked by a student to explain what that meant, the master said "it is a voice inside your head."

"I don't have a voice in my head," thought the student, and he raised his hand to tell the master. the master stopped the student, and said "the voice that just said you have no voice in your head, is the I."

Question all things.
Discover truth inside yourself.
Follow your truth.
Impose nothing on others.

Don't be, i think i lost a bit of my morale when i reached the madness foretold by Teeth.

I picked a hell of a time to adopt linux... navigating and trying to get outguess to work while half asleep sucks

So how is it confirmed that this is DoD/cicada?

>We preserve things because we believe we are weak. If we lose them we will no t be strong enough to gain them again. This is the deception. Most things are not worth preserving.
"This too, shall pass."
Could be mistaken, but I believe it is an old Bhuddist proverb.

Short version: things are important to us because while we are alive we have them; we forget that we are mortal and that we will pass, and the things will have no meaning to us in death; therefore, material things are only important when we are living, and only those things that contribute to our living - or something like that.

It's an anti-materialist approach to looking at things, but not in the sense that most people would think. It's along the lines of "only consume what you need, don't go for excessive or conspicuous consumption, as it brings little joy and usually grief".

Ill check tomorrow if the uploaded poster pictures have messages as well.

oddly, the corners that he uses for profile pictures do not have messages, at least the copies that I have dont.

Alright, one last try from me before I hit the sack.

Have you tried "Greed"? The bill is a nice representation of a lot of the greed in the country, what with the dollar bill, multiple companies, etc. on it.

Anyway I'm gonna sleep, stay fresh user. El Psy Congroo.

Maybe you'll get it to work tomorrow dude, keep trying. If I had linux I'd be trying myself.

This has a message as well.

quoting cicada

that's neat

So the DoD Minerva project that I just read about seems like they are building tools to stop the spread of influence for extremist groups online, basically meaning they will turn the weapon on us some time.

But that's boring.

Anyways I was checking out that Corruptus website, which honestly I think isn't a clue it was just the Aleph dude making yet another mistake, but I could be wrong.

Anyways if it is a clue, there is a chance that there is some image that if corrupted (just moving bits around) in the right way via that website can give us more data or more clues.

>yfw when its a marketing scheme for someones fire ass mixtape

Like the instar tunneling to the surface.
We must shed our own circumferences. Find the
divinity within and emerge.

What is that...looks a lot like a payment ledger. First date, Monday October 22, 1866. Each day is a column, what appears to be payments (to or from not sure) are listed in each column by person...

Probably mis-reading it.

Lol @ you guys dumping Cicada quotes and not even putting the most relevant one:

Beware false paths.

Its the leger from one of the recent images, it was posted on arfcom. Im going to check all the images I have tomorrow to see whats what and get them sorted.

It is through this pilgrimage that we shape ourselves and our realities. Journey deep within and you will arrive outside. Like the instar, it is only through going within that we may emerge.

>Beware false paths.
At surface value, that could be a reference to "the primrose path to Hell", aka following a path that goes nowhere, or leads to something worse; in essence, becoming lost or lead astray from the correct path.

This

Arguably what we are doing right now

Left image analysis:
The scales are tipped to the left over the eastern hemisphere. The Americas are not represented but Europe, Africa, Asia are.
The key is broken.
The UN symbol is redefined to be centered in the middle east; again the Americas are not represented.
The ledger is in the background. Alluding to the numbers being the key, or perhaps it was the beginning of whatever this goose chase is?

Right analysis:
on the surface, appears to be a standard Wikileaks logo. No cryptoanalysis was performed as no tools are available and the analyst is too tired to flash a thumb drive, boot into linux, dump some programs and start running stego algos over it.

witnessed

>fire ass mixtape
Had too much curry, did we? Or was it jalapeno poppers?

lol why is it always chinese cartoon watchers that couldn't see how that statement could have multiple meanings?

I'm new to these threads so excuse me if this is nothing new

Has anyone noticed that ThankMrTeeth rearranges to "Mark the Tenth"?
Out of the list of possible phrases, that's the only one that seemed... Sp00ky

When the finger points to the
yonder moon,
The fool will not look at the fingertip.

It's showing a hidden wikileaks logo on the left with symbolism up the ass. The broken key implying either wikileaks capability at destroying national security or that their encryption has been cracked.

Because they have only absorbed the surface of the culture they watch, and not its values.

It's not uncommon in esoteric texts coming from Japan or China to "encode" hidden messages to students by using double meanings.

I want that dragon to devestate my anus

>you still not explained

you're implying that the insurance.aes256 file has been selectively cracked - in essence, "the key has been broken". Which suggests that "ThankMrTeeth" apparently has access to its contents. That's a long stretch.

I still have a copy tucked away somewhere, waiting for Mr. Assange to finally receive a gift from the CIA "as an accident".

jesus,
American english/ British english.

I messaged Mr. Teeth what I found and asked for advice.

see
In other words, stop being entirely literal; you must flex your mind, look at it one way "literally" and another way "figuratively".

Well it's the eleventh now, so either something started and no one knows about it yet, or it's referring to the tenth amendment like other user think.