Stand the fuck up, ape

Stand the fuck up, ape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you posted this last night, what are you achieving? enjoy restarting your router.

I bet that ape could figure out which board to post on.

thanks for sharing i guess

Boohoo, no black person should stand for that flag.

should try and do that IRL and see what happens, my redpilled gentleman

>HANDS UP DONT SHOOT
>STAND UP APE
woah

In real life blacks commit 60% of the crime despite being 15% of the population.

So this nigger doesn't even know what the anthem sounds like, and just kneels for anything?

okay

>literally SEETHING because a song and a cloth are being "disrespected"
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIFATS

can't wait for the 2017 stats

>Black people don't respect the country that brought them there forcibly

Yes, I get that they are now among the most privileged human beings on Earth, and that they can "leave anytime they want". But ultimately - you imported them against their will. It's your fault.

These aren't Mexicans or Punjabs or Koreans. Those people chose to come. Pavement Apes did not.

It's almost like being kept down for centuries is a bad thing.

I still think this is fake. Why is the retard wearing a Nazi armband?

You're 100% correct. They should've all been sent back once they outlived their usefulness. Keeping them here was the biggest mistake in a long history of terrible decisions.

Why are white men so weak?

You're free to go back to africa, my man.

>they don't steal his wallet
Staged

What do you mean "in real life"? The webm literally shows blacks committing a crime.

>officer, I HAD to rape and kill this woman.. my great great great great great grandad was a SLAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you referring to the "plan" of deporting them "back" to Africa which was never actually a plan or remotely feasible?

Pretty much everyone alive regardless of skin color has ancestors who were kept down their entire lives since the beginning of humanity, niggers were FREED from it 200 years ago and yet they still think it's okay to be violent animals.

so much for tolerant left

I wish it was legal to murder niggers. Oh god life would be amazing again.

It is legal, just become a cop.

It's actually an interesting question.

How do white men manage to rule over all over humans, while being so stupid and weak?

Can someone explain this dichotomy?

WARNING!!!! Graphic content!!!

>lol just like, go back to Africa lol
Imagine if every time you complained about an issue someone told you to go back to Europe.

Their culture/ethnicity has existed for like 400 years, and they've had ~50 to develop culture without actively being violently oppressed.

History is just one long record of humans shitting all over each other for the last ten thousand+ years. Blacks are the only ones who haven't gotten the fuck over it yet.

>Yo, we wuz slaves, so that excuses my highly-disproportionate crime rate
>Also, your govt. needs to support me eternally

It's not murder if it's legal.

Why are the Irish, the Italians, and the Chinese not responsible for 100% of the crime when they were treated just as badly as blacks for most of the 20th century?

Yeah, difference is that whites fix their shit while blacks just complain and ask for reparations.

because Sup Forums posters are retards

>Their culture/ethnicity has existed for like 400 years, and they've had ~50 to develop culture without actively being violently oppressed.

Looks like he got tired

Kek.

Got to admit that this is pretty cool though

White cop you mean.

You are a retard

The are countries in Africa that have been left untouched and they're still living in mudhuts and eat cow shit.

The guy that hit him wasn't black

>they were treated just as badly as blacks for most of the 20th century
you know for a fact that's not true. haven't you seen enough pictures of lynchings in your ebin black people hate threads on Sup Forums?

>all these triggered alt-leftists trying to play this off
this pic is shooped anyway you commie tards, regardless niggers shouldn't be living among us

Precisely. And not even Sup Forums would wear a Nazi armband.

>all this buttblasted damage control and pathetic attempts at "retaliation"

this is why people spam this vid. It's fucking hilarious to watch you fatasses sperg out

who was in the wrong here?

>people
One welfare queen isn't "people" it would be "person"

>Irish, Chinks, Wops, Gooks and Kikes came into the USA in the early 10s/20s
>treated just as bad as the niggers
made a fortune and don't make up 70% of the violent crime, except maybe the wops which at some time controlled all the major cities' criminal organizations

their traitorus nature
britain aquired the name perfidious albion
germans broke all of their promises

hopefully wh*tes will be extinct soon

I know for a fact it's 100% true that most Americans saw italian and irish immigrants on the same level as niggers for a very long time.

All I see is a triggered buttmad monkey posting webms of black people committing crimes

>you know for a fact that's not true.
Correct. Other minorities were treated worse and for a longer period of time.

Yes. Now imagine being taken from that and spending the next 350 years being treated like subhumans, then getting a generation or 2 to "catch up" (while everyone else still really doesn't want you to assimilate/integrate).

Granted, what the kneelers stand for is completely wrong, but RUHSPECT MUH FLAG is such autism. Why do people get so triggered over it? All of the people who are kneeling were useless as human beings to begin with -- who cares if they kneel? They weren't great people who suddenly became fucking scum as soon as they started kneeling, and they're not impeding your ability to stand.

All I see is WAAAAAAAAAH

You know, there is still quite a bit of time left in 2017. Chicago alone is going to add a lot more of these sambo's to the RIP list. One by one, let them wipe each other out.

Yes, but other races are even MORE deceptive and dishonest than whites (hence their ongoing civliizational problems with corruption).

So why would whites, who are less apt at deception, weaker and dumber, smaller in population sizes...be able to dominate all others?

What's the deciding factor here?

G*d?

>I have nobody to talk to about this in real life and i'm too stupid to post this on the wrong board
Kill yourself

more proof that niggers and leftists are biologically incapable of being civil in the face of political adversary, this further reaffirms the theory that the civil rights movement was orchestrated by spooks, total fascism is the answer

You mean when your crossposting on Sup Forums is exposed?

You're an ape too user. We're all apes.

>Fake video
Can you maybe pull up a real one?

I mean, blacks in America today are living in an Utopia compared to most of Africa, you know the parts of Africa that are controlled by other blacks.

If they dislike this country so much, the world's a big place.

italians immigrants were very similar to what mexicans are now, except the italians actually bothered to learn english

Fuck off you piece of shit.

Carlos!

Cool, now address the points in my posts, please.

>alt leftist
kek

>political adversary
Nazis aren't "political adversaries," they're violent psychopaths attempting to gather support to do violence against innocent people. They should be dealt with as aggressively and as inhumanely as possible.

no
thats niggers being niggers
see how they ape the things humans do without understanding why?

>less apt at deception
i'm not talking about that
whiteoids lack honor, wits and originality

During the time this thread has been alive, about ten niggers have died violent deaths at the hands of other niggers. rofl

>T....THIS IS FAKE!

Flailing and screeching just makes you seem even more pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

>spending the next 350 years being treated like subhumans
Citation required.
>while everyone else still really doesn't want you to assimilate/integrate
Citation required.

For tens of thousands of years humans have treated each other like shit, this is not a new situation by any means and niggers have it pretty fucking good considering things like the Holocaust have happened within the last 100 years. Lazy monkeys haven't gone through 1/1000th of what the Jewish people have gone through and even when everyone on the teevee box is saying they love black people and they were kangz, they still chimp out, murder each other, murder anyone they can get their hands on, and cry about oppression. They've already assimilated, they've been Americans for centuries. Everyone just wants them to shut the FUCK up already.

They're subhuman and can't handle acting like people would be the reason behind your points. You can be treated like shit your entire life, doesn't give you the right to be human garbage.

>all these triggered niggers and leftis
The STATE of Sup Forums

You libtard fucking animals deserve death
PHYSICALLY REMOVE ALL COMMUNISTS

shut up neckbeard nobody takes your edgy rambles seriously.

one of my favorite webms. The dumb shall fear the intelligent

i'll remember this post when we win and are considering the marginalisation of your kind

>this mouth drooling retard acts like some places dont celebrate death with dance, music and festivals
Are you implying every country mourns the same way? Especially throughout history? Go away.

>going back to a 1st world nation
Not really the same as going back to Africa, is it? If you tell a white American to go back where he came from, it will be at the same or better standard of living. Not the same for black Americans. So black Americans have literally nothing to complain about, their lives would be far worse in their homeland.

Nigger, no one alive today is responsible for slavery.

Italian gangs were smarter than chicanos though, at some point they directly influenced politicians and controlled New York, Chicago and Las Vegas, which is why italians are probably the worst immigrants the US ever had.
Spic works hard and gets rich, lives like an American.
Italian works hard and gets rich, puts all of his family in power positions, corrupts his way to the top and poisons the well for generations to come, basically tries to recreate Italy in another country.

>When Sup Forums goes outside

I hope someone caught it on a smartphone

>triggered
the only one triggered are the albinos

Well, welfare queen?

>nigs wearing suits and carrying caskets

Yea I'm sure that was all invented independently by nigger "cultures"

>special ed retard tries to go hog wild and gets btfo

good

why are leftists so insecure about anything remotely right of their progressive dystopia?

old fucks should respect the youth tb h

>hurr durr you can't handle political adversary
>we'll remove you damn commies hurr
pathetic

There are absolutely people alive today responsible for slavery, it's just that they're blacks with black slaves in Africa.

What the fuck is taps? Some Ed Sheeran song?