Why is Pedro Pascal so consistently amazing in everything he is in?

Why is Pedro Pascal so consistently amazing in everything he is in?

what has he done apart from GOT?

Narcos.

Kingsman, Earliest Show

He's been in Narco, and he's recently been in Kingsman Golden Circle.

The Great Wall

him and Matt Damon in lead roles what a fantastic movie it was

Never saw The Great Wall. Was it really good or are you just being sarcastic?

just got back from this holy shit it was so bad

did it have completely different writers/ production team or something?

the elton john shit was godawful, everything related to the statesman after the opening of the doomsday vault sucked, and i thought the samuel l jackson villain was kind of lane, but jesus julianne moore was the worst villain i can remember from any movie in recent memory. and a tacked on political message that can best be described as DUDE ur mom does DRUGS LMAO

what the fuck happened

Idk if he's a great actor or if he's an adequate actor that's constantly stars in shit and looks great by comparison.

Decent action, and pretty interesting designe, the story is shit but the actors are fiarly good

ITT people hate on popular things to trigger a reaction from random people on the internet because it's the only form of human interaction they'll have today.

Go to the park dude. And meet some friends my hombre.

He literally plays Reddit: The Character in everything

Narcos is fucking phenomenal dude. I don't know what you're on a bout.

It was just memberberries

What makes you say that?

He's honestly a great actor. I've liked almost everything i've seen him in.

i haven't seen Narcos but I am guessing he is le epic latino dude that gets shit done

Not really. You'd know though if you had watched it.

Not really. He's great in Narcos, although I guess his character is a stereotype in that. Definitely not in GoT.

>He's Reddit
>I haven't actually seen it

This is the average Sup Forums "everything is Reddit" poster

Because he's charismatic and sexy. He fills that void that Burt Reynolds left, years ago.

How is Oberyn or Peña reddit?

You mean you expected more of a sequel of a movie that has the main hero's main motivation be fucking some scandinavian woman in the ass?

Matthew Vaughan is a fucking hack. I've been saying it since Kick-Ass

not him, its shit. i mean the first kingsmen was retarded garbage for idiots but the second doesnt even have a unique aesthetic to draw in the ironic double digit IQ hipsters. its just extremely mediocre in every department. niggaaaaa

reddit should wordfilter to "im an angsty insecure faggot and Sup Forums is my entire identity because im neet"

your dad should unplug your internet

He's a fuckton better than Murphy. More interesting.

Check out Bloodsucking Bastards.

Even Sup Forums the contrarian capital of the internet could not seriously defend Kingsman 2.

It's fucking garbage, almost walked out of my seat.

they really are trying to push this spic aren't they?

I really don't know what people are expecting from Kingsman. It's shot and written in a particularly way to emulate a comic with a classic good guys win ending.

The Burn Notice movie

He's naturally charismatic, some people are just born this way. I wish i was.

Never knew he was on GOT, i only know him from Narcos, in fact when i went to watch Kingsman 2 and he showed up i thought "hey it's Narco"

if you ever want to see Pena kiss a naked man, watch Game of Thrones