Anyone else notice how quickly now things are changing for the worse, falling into the abyss?

Anyone else notice how quickly now things are changing for the worse, falling into the abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/ready to be reported.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel are you serious ?

You arent supposed to stab someone with a machete
Its strictly a slicing/chopping weapon. What the fuck is uo with you aussies that you go arround shanking people with a curved weapon

Now, I'm not saying we should all go to our beloved beaches at 2PM clothed in some sort of Australian flag cape that represents a patriotic army that's willing to bash anybody who's skin color is lower than what's represented on this scale, but what I AM saying is that we need to stand up for the Australian way of life, and if that means we have to resort to violence, or some sort of machete massacre, then so be it.

I'd say we peaked around the 90's.

Science and technology since then is going at a snail's pace compared to what it used to, there have been almost no new inventions, and even the once-reliable Moore's law has become overoptimistic.

We achieved a decent level of equality in the 90's, now it's all just imaginary enemies creating drastic changes in law.

equality is meme and islam is not imaginary

If not sure if it's my racist eyes or something else
But i'm certain that skin colour chart is incomplete

>machete-like knife

Islam isn't imaginary, but imposing censorship laws to protect it is seeing an imaginary enemy when the only people that are affected are an annoyed minority voicing their discontent about Islam.

Reminds me of pic related
Humanity has ran to far ahead and now we have tripped.
It will take along time for us to up and running again

what is this from? because holy shit it's accurate

thats not a knife

THIS is a knife

Is LotGH any good?

So if you get one drop of sun you aren't white anymore?

i cant speak for other "whites" but personally the sun just gives me moles.

then again im not 13% black

Legend of Galactic Heroes
> In humanity's distant future, two interstellar states - the monarchic Galactic Empire and the democratic Free Planets Alliance - are embroiled in a never-ending war. The story focuses on the exploits of rivals Reinhard von Lohengramm and Yang Wen Li as they rise to power and fame in the Galactic Empire and the Free Planets Alliance.
It's pretty good and doesn't do shit like "Empires are automatically evil xdddd"

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

thanks friendos.

Is that a knoife?

>moles
>implying it's not melanoma

>ISIS-inspired

m8 youd have to be an abo to not know what a cancerous mole looks like

i.4cdn.org/f/ready to be reported.swf