OK Sup Forums here is a question: If Iranians have Indo-European descendants and are therefore technically considered...

OK Sup Forums here is a question: If Iranians have Indo-European descendants and are therefore technically considered Caucasian (white) would Hitler have allowed them to exist alongside his ideal "master race"? The king of Iran during world war 2 even considered joining in with Hitler...

>anglo German
>aryan
Lmaoing at your life

He would probably have respected their sovereignity and culture, but I'm not so sure he would allow them to "exist alongside" his own people.

I think they would exist a considerable distance away from them. But like I said, I believe they'd be accorded respect.

Iranians are sandniggers and look like any other arab. The "muh bro tier aryanz" meme is ridiculous

Are you fucking retarded? true WHITES are Americans and as anglos. Shit skins like middle easterners will never have light skin and blue/green eyes

Hitler killed more Caucasians than non-Caucasians. Just sayin'.

Yes but if he had won he would have needed a new "race" to persecute and wouldn't he have done what he did to the Jews to the muslims?

I've heard people say Italians look like Iranians and Vice Versa tho...

Hitler believed the Aryans were a hierarchical racial group where he put Germans at the top, English and Scandis 2nd, Meds 3rd, Indians and Iranians 4th.

So no, he wouldn't want to 'racemix' with them because he wanted to keep the master of master race pure.

I am half iranian and half german

I am 6'4", pale white skin, medium shade brown hair, and green eyes

my facial hair is light brown, almost red to an extent

what the fuck am I Sup Forums please help

Is there any historical proof of how he divided them into these 4 groups as you say?

You are a weapon to surpass the metal gear

not really

You should Go fucking KILL YOURSELF, race mixed sand nigger.

that's not iran, you moron.

ayy lmao it literally says "customs guard" meaning it's an airport meaning those are fucking Arab travellers you lil shit

Kek my gf is half German half Syrian 5'11 massive tits, white/slight tanned skin, blue eyes, dark brown hair

It's the border between Iran and Afghanistan.
Have another pic

I don't get this pic, are you saying olive skin is now sandnigger?

you are just cherrypicking. I too can find pics of super light skinned, blue eyed and light haired Italians, yet it's not representative of our phenotype. Why lie?

My point was they're not Iranians. Maybe they're pakistankis.

Then when you find super dark skinned ones you are not cherry picking?

What's the difference?

ayy lmao nice (you) machine too bad it's rusty af

facial traits are arabic, not European.

There was the Arabian invasion of that sandnigger prince Muhammad that mixed up the genes but the north Iranians are somewhat european

My google says they are Iranians. They might be Afghans though
Just posting the firt pics that pop up when digiting "iraniani". I'm skipping pic of Ahmadinejad or whatever his name is though

The difference is many iranians are caucasoids whereas many pakistanis have non-caucasoid dravidian genes. there's your difference, you contemptible male.

Idk but from what I've read he idealized the aryan race as having a higher caste (nordic), middle caste (med) and lower caste (slavs, jews, gypsies, niggers and everything in between). I don't know if he placed the indians and iranians somewhere in this hierarchy but he did have an affinity for them, I believe iranians were exempt from Nuremberg laws and he admired the RSS because a chunk of them supported Nazism (in an effort to go against the british).

w8 not the lower caste, I meant outside of the caste*

The british did fuck Iran up during the first world war and that would explain quite a bit

Nice quints, here's an unibrow for you.

Maybe, I'm not an expert. Still the vast majority clearly has non European traits

Well I guess I'd have to agree with you there. No point in arguing against the proof.

I respect the unibrow.

btw am I a meme god now?

Beautiful

So they belong in the same category? At least lookswise they do. And religion.

No, they're clearly not in the same category. I'm not going to explain how to read the map to you.

here's an iranian soccer player

and here's a pic of the pakistani president

Indians are also Indo-European (Caucasian), and they sure as hell aren't White.

They are outlined the same? Thanks for proving my point.

THEY ARE NOT WHITE!

here are more pakistanis. you couldnt find an iranian who looks like this.

hey, wtf, howd you get a pic of me. delete this immediately.

Iranians and pakistanis are a picture into the future for white people today

>Genetic remnants of white stock visible
>brown skin from centuries of race mixing
>completely islamicized

The same fate happened to indians, who mixed with the harrapans and tamils lower south but integrated their religious practices instead.

Think I just did, lol.

>his ideal "master race"

no, no, no, i was talking about the dark pakistanis. i should've said that there are no iranians like that.