A must watch for Sup Forums...

A must watch for Sup Forums... For those of you who are tired of the political bullshit and want to know why we're as fucked as we are...

Requiem for an American Dream (on Netfix) is a much watch... Especially before it "disappears.

For those of you underaged... Go to bed. The rest of you... Watch it.

I'm interested in how many brainwashed blue and red pilled will argue against his points. I'm sure that since most of you are 20 somethings whose only atrocity in life is your phone battery dying to quickly, you'll write it off and ignore the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2014/8/8/noam_chomsky_what_israel_is_doing
youtube.com/watch?v=gVqO3r3ugVo
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i3479FgKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying I take the ideas of a man who supported Pol Pot seriously

Nah Noam Chomsky always pulls his punches when he criticizes Israel

>Noam Chomsky

>implying I take the ideas of a Jew who supports communism seriously

>actually wanting to watch the emotional appeal piece of an actual anarchist
>listening to a man who legitimately believes the common man can be self governed
>he legitimately believes this will go off without a hitch with the common man being inherently good
>being this naive about the world
OP is a complete faggot.

There's a reason why his documentaries are on Netflix OP...

>Chomsky
I don't think I've ever seen such a spineless "thinker". Always denounce awkwardly symptoms while attacking none of the causes.
So fuck off cunt with your shitty movie and your irritable manner of writing. You're an massive baboon.

>Requiem for an American Dream (on Netfix) is a much watch... Especially before it "disappears.

Holy shit this level of delusion. If it's on Netflix it's already been 'pre-approved'. How can you claim to eschew the modernity of the world, when you so clearly indulge in all its vices and illusions?

You idiots won't even watch it, all you care about is "oh nozzzzz he's a Jew!" You completely miss the opportunity to learn some truth about the real power behind the curtian.

So sad, but rather indicative of how successful "they" are.

That's why you'll always be fags. Because you don't think anyone outside your safety bubble has anything worthwhile to say.

Shouldn't you be on Reddit or some shit? Fuck off you commie fuck.

(((((((Noam Chomsky)))))))

what?

democracynow.org/2014/8/8/noam_chomsky_what_israel_is_doing

shouldn't you properly learn English first?

Exactly.

Let's add that most them don't have a fucking clue who Chomsky even is. They're just trying to sound "anti-establishments" - if they even know what that means.

Most them aren't even old enough to remember 9/11... Much less have the slightest clue of how fucked we truly are.

>Noam Chomsky
You almost had me for a second.

Good post. This film is redpilled and transcends left/right paradigms for a purely analytical delivery of economic/political truths.

Kill yourself OP. Now.

>Good post.

Coordinated shills pushing this confirmed. Report and sage.

the problem is that chomsky is a massive whiny faggot of epic proportions, and anyone whos read anything of his knows this. f he wasn't such a stuck up completely insane shit people would care more, hes not even the fun kind of insane, hes the one that makes you simply want to turn away from him so you don't have to put up with more of his contradictory self indulging feelgood bullshit where he has enough sense about himself to know whats going on and make the exact wrong conclusions about it.
besides anyone whos anyone who actually has read history and legal preceedings in the past full well knows everyone is screwed everywhere, we always were, the jews plan is a multi century spanning bullshit mess, and the clincher of their plan was making america acknowledge something as obscenely insane as corporations have the exact same rights as people.

>Phone dying
>atrocity
>20 somthing

oh wise wise gen X, your fault is in exclusivity. everyone hates social media. blaming people born after 1993 isnt going to change everyone not giving a fuck about how shit everything is.
Youre joining into the fun, just blindly discrediting fellow pills.

What's the matter? All that cum you've drank from your super rich bosses cock finally makes it way to your brain? Or, you just turned 14 and are trying to be cool?

Tell us!

I'm nearly 29. I remember 9/11 just fine.

Who said you're being blamed? Your generation is worthless. I don't need a scientific study to prove that point. You're the most worthless generation in modern history. The gen X and baby boomers sure have fucked things up. But, "you" holy shit... Not even the "boomers" can compete with that level of uselessness.

I'm actually not a shill. Chomsky is ignorant about about clinton and 9/11 but this is genuinely an interesting film. Clinton is a deceptive cunt, who will start WW3 with Russia if elected, you can already see the full-blown propaganda in EU and US. Non-secular, dogmatic religious 80% illiterate, not-even-syrian crime-ridden "refugee" invaders need to be deported immediately, before the jEU has an excuse to turn all our countries into total surveillance totally suppressive marshall law police states because of rampant jihadi idiots. I'm thinking of fleeing to Australia, which is also turning into a migrant shithole and being quartered by ex-goldman sachs employees.

>You completely miss the opportunity to learn some truth about the real power behind the curtian.

that the 1% control most of the wealth is not some revelatory observation unknown to the masses. i don't even need to watch this crap because i already know what he says. it's the same thing he has said his entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVqO3r3ugVo

>If Trump is elected we are in very big trouble
>proceeds to talk about global warming

What is a corporation if not a collective of people?

who is this marshall and why does he get to make the laws?

LOL. I've listened to all this bullshit before.

I started as redpilled at the age 7 (because my brother was a burzum fan). Was this for 10 years, never had one argument refuted. Then switched over to full on marxism for 6-7 years. Being apart of EXTREMELY open minded groups (like psychedelic drug user groups, terence mckenna groups, etc).
What I found was this

The ONLY reason they can keep their shitty ideology is because you're not allowed to talk about things that challenge it.
You can't talk about IQ, race, superior and inferior cultures, jews, islam, etc.
Their strategy against islam is literally to just not talk about it.

They are easily offended and will delete you off any board if you try speaking about it. Labeling it hate speech every time. The straight up refuse to talk about it and ban you within minutes.

What should we do about the problem of Islam and mass immigration?
Their respons
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i3479FgKc
In which he literally says IGNORE IT. Just ignore it until.. Until what? Until you're no longer the majority.

If you idiots belive blacks are not angry against whites or that whites are gonna have a easy time after they have given away every power position, you're wrong.
If you think China or India is gonna tread as carefully as whites have, you're wrong.
If you think asians and mexicans are gonna be great rules and give one shit about anyone, keep it up.

a corporation these days is a machine to make money, you actually don't need more then one person to run a business, just the proper tools for the job.
the problem is that corporations already have a massive amount of power and now it can collect all kinds of other powers with that, it allows people behind the companies to obtain far more pliable movable power then just fixed power by just being.
a corporation is ultimately a tool, a tool is not a person, and being deceived against this fact of life is the single greatest con in history.

A corporation is psychopath by definition (if you study business) you'll learn that. They are legally, at least in the US, to put shareholders above all else.

They care about profit margins above all things... Even human life. So, yes, they are inherently evil by their every construction.

good catch : *martial

What did you expect look at the shit they show on TV and teach in schools. This generation has been fed propaganda from the second they could think, at least for baby boomers and gen x neoliberal ideology was being set in place.

You were fish that saw the water being changed, whilst we were born in the new water.

>machine
>tool

please stop playing semantic games and answer substantively.

Valid point.

Does Chomsky just blame America like Sup Forums blames the jews?
I don't much about him but his fans just repeat whatever he says.

>Noam Chomsky

He's a dumb fuck who has supported every leftist dictator of the 20th century, then when those regimes inevitably fail he then pulls the "hurr not true leftist" card

The moron denied the Cambodian genocide. Fuck him.

whats so great about cambodians?

Nothing in particular. It's that Chomsky, as a good Marxist, whitewashes Communists and Communism. He's been doing this for over a half a century. If he hates the US so much, he should move to Cuba.

He was wrong about Cambodia and Hugo Chavez.

to be honest I plan on reading Chomsky after he dies

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL