What does Sup Forums think of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

What does Sup Forums think of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkfYopvHSD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CTHS2TIISUE
amazon.com/Xenozoic-Mark-Schultz/dp/1933865318/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481645849&sr=8-1&keywords=xenozoic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

What the hell is this shit?

You were probably born after 91, then.

Feburary of 91, but you're not wrong.

I remember not liking it at first but my dad always thought it was cool
So I would watch it with him on Saturdays and began to like it but then it got cancelled.

The arcade beat em up was amazing

Damn straight it was.

Not quite as good as the comic but still fun.

That is an interesting name

Loved it to bits. Was probably my first contact with post-apocalyptic fiction, though I hardly realized it at the time.

The comics are indeed glorious.

The arcade game was fun. The cartoon was pretty dumb and forgettable.

I only played the arcade game, didnĀ“t know it was a series until much later. Where can I find it in good quality?

Remember the Blanka dinosaur guys?

Capcom was the king of arcade games at the time, I miss those days.

Just type Xenozoic Tales download, you get few links on first page.
I 'member. 'memeber Tyrogs who attacked you with their chest attack?

This one, too.

There's a great black and white collected reproduction of all the Xenozoic Tales strips by Flesk Publications.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkfYopvHSD0

the best capcom beat em up of that age, which is considered by many the best beat em up ever, is Alien vs Predator

youtube.com/watch?v=CTHS2TIISUE

I love it and I think it is due for a revival, in that I want new comics, cartoons, movies, video games, and also I want Schulz to finish the original story, god dammit.

You'd figure with Hollywood's case of remake-itis, and how generally popular post-apocalyptic/dinosaur movies are, this would be a no-brainer.

Can't remember why but it didn't impress me that much. Looked interesting, though.

Yes! I picked this up last year from my LCS. Worth every penny.

amazon.com/Xenozoic-Mark-Schultz/dp/1933865318/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481645849&sr=8-1&keywords=xenozoic

I remember how several years ago I emulated this game for MAME. I was playing as Lynn and my friend was playing as one of the predators. He managed to knock the first boss into the air somehow and right into me. I don't know how I grabbed the xeno but I did and tossed it down to kill it.

At the time we thought that was the tightest shit.