Legend of korra

Freshman year of high school I used to be devotee as fuck to the shows first season. I watched up to episode 3 season 2 and stopped. Is the rest of the show worth it? A lot of people I know said the villains were interesting and korra does dumb shit

Season 3 was p good. Everything else is worthless.

>the villains were interesting
HA!

Only the biggest memsters say the third season isn't good. I would watch the rest of the show. Third season is great and the 4th season isn't bad enough to not be worth finishing the show.

Only the biggest memsters say the third season isn't good.

I agree, but it also isn't as amazing as others claim it is.

They told me zaheer was good
This whole board made me think that it might be trash

The early part of season 2 is the worst part of the series. If you liked season 1 you will like the rest of the show.

>This whole board made me think that it might be trash
Don't listen to Sup Forums. Half of them liked or loved the show when it was still running. The only ones still posting about it are salty as fuck ATLA nostalgiafags.

Show is fine. Not great, but fine. Second season is worst. Third season is good, but overrated. Fourth season is quite good despite the ending.

>Third season is good, but overrated.
Doe it count as overrated on Sup Forums when as soon as someone says they liked it there's four people saying "eh it's ok but hugely overrated"?

Don't waste your time, Korra is a piss poor sequel. You're not missing anything Korra is literally the same from the first ep to the end she learns and accomplishes nothing except kill every other previous avatar because muh sjw.

I never see that though.

This post is highly inaccurate.

>if you criticize Korra you're just a nostalgiafag
kys pls

You should kill yourself too.

No, it's not worth it. Season 2 takes what sucked about Season 1 and made it worse, and completely shits on the lore of ATLA. Season 3 is good, but not THAT good, and Season 4 is only tolerable for the first half.

> villains were interesting

That's just a meme. Amon was the best villain until they undermined his character in the finale. Unalaq is lame. Zaheer is cool, but the reasoning behind his bat-shit crazy motives is never explained. Kuvira is terribly developed.

No, not really. Just watch Voltron, Korra is really not worth your time.

Season 3 was horrible. It introduced some of the worst characters in the series, Korra regressed to her season 1 personality, and it's overall a slog to get through. I dropped it altogether initially at that point before I trudged through the rest of the series later.

>Korra regressed to her season 1 personality

Did her character even progress in season 2? If anything season 2 Korra was a regression in itself.

Korra's massive breasts.

>Freshman year of high school
>LoK was four years ago
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Season 3 and most of season 4 is good, just skip season 2.

My dad used to grow up with the original voktron
so kuvira is the new villain that gets more praise? Now that I remember, my buddies did bring her up a lot.
Speaking of voltron and korra, I heard a truly giant robot showed up in season 4, bigger then the ones asamis dad made in season 1

>s4
>quite good

I just love being 18
Not that I'm complaining, but I've always wondered, why is it so big? She's already strangely muscular

Because koreans love drawing titties. they also can't draw on model to save their lives.
>She's already strangely muscular
They actually had to tell the studio to draw her more muscular because they kept making her too skinny in season 1

Kuvira starts out really badass, but her character direction was all over the place.

Wasn't this show animated by madhouse, the same people who animated boondocks?
She was related to toph right?

>She was related to toph right?

By blood? No, but she is loosely connected to her.

Studio Mir animated Boondocks and Korra. Studio Pierrot animated some of season 2 because Mir feared Korra failing would ruin their reputation or some shit.

Zaheer is stupid. He is just the beat of the bunch.

All these idiots saying S03 is good..

It's not. The villain is retarded, Everyone is dumbed down AGAIN (hey, lets try to stop zaheer alone instead of calling the authorities), and the resolution is poor. It also used again meme metal as a plot device in and out of situations.

Then you and him will probably like Legendary Defender, it's really good.

Honestly, I have no clue. I just hated the fact that I was three seasons in and Korra was so stagnant as a character. Aang was a completely different person by that time compared to his season 1 self.

It's the only good season!

The problem with the villains is that they always go out of their way to acknowledge that the bad guy has a point but they never really do anything with it, and the villain just goes straight up evil anyways.

This isn't how you do grey morality.

Relatively good. You must understand how dismally bad the season before was

Book 4 starts off ok, but falls to book 2 levels of awful towards the halfway point.

Book 3 is a bit slow to get going but is by far the best season of LoK imo.

I'd say book 3>1>4>=2, it's not as good as Atla though book 3 comes close.

Look, it's the best season if LoK, but it's NOT good.

Seriously, Zaheer's plans are basically "chaos will help somehow"

So much this.

Amon raised valid points over how non-benders are powerless against benders, and had a compelling backstory of a firebender killing his parents when he was young. Oh nevermind, he was a waterbender all along, and only acted the way he did because of daddy issues?? Then he just runs away? Way to fucking ignore the central conflict of the narrative.

It's a mech the size of the tallest buildings in Republic city with a lazer so big they initially had to install it on a train, completely immune to bending. Oh and it's CGI which makes it look even more out of place.

You forgot to mention said giant mech is made out of a metal that should collapse on itself if used to build anything, and can move perfectly fine as a bipedal machine, something even today we can't achieve.

I choose to look at season 3 as a passable action series, and nothing more. Expect anything else, and you'll be disappointed.