Would you wear this, Sup Forums?

Would you wear this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

swagbymilo.com/products/white-male-t-shirt-mens
shirtmockup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, t-shirts with prints are for kids

only wear this if you vote for a draft dodging faggot

I'd do it. But I wouldn't know if it was an okay thing to do or not.

I've done a lot of things I looked down on future years.

do i need to state the obvious? it's enough that my existence makes some people mad, i think

>inb4 White Guilt: The Thread.

In the early 80's when I lived in rural Alberta, I wore a shirt that said "Jesus was here" with an arrow pointing down to my crotch.

I'm in a society with no handguns and I am surrounded by glass-jawed alley cowboys who cosplay what I actually do for a living.

The only reason I would not wear that is it would not piss off anybody who might try to do anything funny about it.

Literally the only people who might care would be college aged females. Nobody else would give a shit.

The only non whites I know would not care if they noticed it, and would probably never even mention it because they're too busy talking shit about every other type of non-white.

I would wear that ironically, since I'm brown

>Cuck: The Post

Yes. Thing is, I'm black.

It's not about trolling people leaf. It's about being proud of your identity. It subtly reminds everyone what they've all forgotten or erroneously believe: there's nothing wrong with being fucking a white male.

Yeah but that particular strawman has nothing to do with my real life experiences at all.

Like I said, only college aged females give a shit, and I'm decades past dealing with them.

What strawman?

no. just wear a trump hat if you need attention. even hillary supporters aren't ramming it down everyone's throats this year
>white skin is loud af anyways

Too bad it's a really gay looking shirt. Makes my dick soft just picturing it

BLM pls go.

If I was going to an occasion where it may be particularly relevant, like a gender studiesclass, but I don't have opportunity to attend such events because the Netherlands is a relatively sane country.

You're just doing it for attention then. Don't do that.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums automatically assume the purpose of the shirt itself and wearing it is trolling and attention? I thought Sup Forums was smart.

I study at utrecht university and I occasionally see such bullshit classes mentioned by non-STEM students.
It's here apparently.

I would wear it ironically because I'm a Turkroach

>wearing a t-shirt with any sort of signage on it

never in my lifetime

i can see it more being a statement of irony than a statement of guilt more or less anyway.

Trever knew correctly, kill all ironic shirt-posters.

I would wear it as long as I could put "doesn't exist" beneath it.

>tees with prints
>shorts
>iShit

Telltale signs of a nu-male.

I prefer to wear this one

>this entire thread
Jesus Sup Forums it's like you don't even realize YOU literally made this shirt.

Where the fuck am I that thread is like 90% Germans and shit? Is this still Sup Forums?

Have I crossed over into the twilight zone?

Only if it said
>"And proud of it"
On the back

I already own it. Mine is black, however.

Faggot.

The eminence of awesome is all the identification we need.

The back is actually the male sign (picture) for a restroom. Ya know, like the women sign has a skirt.

Just bought one. It arrives tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes

It's fucking stupid, it's like wearing a shirt with your name on it everywhere

I was thinking of getting it. I don't often wear shirts that say shit -- signage shirts or whatever they were called here. In fact, this would be my first and only. But I dunno. And it doesn't help that it's only available for a few more days so I don't have much time to decide.

Explain why it is stupid or I will be forced to assume you are a typical shitposting contrarian and legit idiot who genuinely doesn't understand the meaning of the shirt.

Say you identify as white. Watch SJW heads explode.

Nah bra i got the one from milo's store. Looks better too

swagbymilo.com/products/white-male-t-shirt-mens

Where have you worn it and what has been peoples response, if any?

Oh and same goes for you.

Also this. The left has labeled you. They love to label people. This is a "bad" label. It is now "negative" to be a white male, if your too much of a pussy to embrace youre being, then please keep playing pokemon go in the street you nu-male betas. We dont need you

Like i said i just ordered it. I live in a notoriously liberal city. I'm going to guess that people will be to scared to say anything, but i will get dirty looks. I'll make a post later detailing the experience when it arrives

I agree. The shirt may as well say instead, "Fuck You, SJWs." But that wouldn't be as big of a "fuck you" to SJWs.

To work (strip club) and just out and about to the gas station and whatnot.

Everyone at my work knows I'm a white nationalist so they think it's funny. Admittedly, there have been a couple black broads in the past who don't like my views and such, but my boss hates niggers so, whatever.

Would you wear this Sup Forums?

In fact, here's me at work. Drunk.

or this

maybe this?

this looks nice

babe magnet

ya. I judge the fuck out of people wearing t-shirts with sassy sayings or fuckin retarded lines about how ______ they are. Basically any writing on a shirt is fuckin child tier.

just jew it

>C. Ronaldo
>With Man U shirt
>2016

Are you even trying ?

show them you're a real mgtow

If it was official murdoch murdoch merch i might

No, but I'd wear one with this

win over that girl you stalk on goybook with this

I know turks who are white as snow

another shirt for the mgtow class

No, I'm slavic, not white

one for OP

is it too soon to show off your swag?

>I categorically hate [insert thing here] on principle
Nigger your brain is child-tier. GTFO my thread. The adults are talking.

you got the balls?

Not bad as a gag.

It's already pretty clear that I'm both white and male, so probably not.

>Explain why it is stupid
i wouldnt wear a shirt that advertises obvious/irrelevant information about me.
thats dumb

Just because you present as masculine doesn't necessarily mean you are a cis man.

shirtmockup.com/

fine make your own shirts cunts

I guess if you think like this the shirt may be right for you

looking good

Sorry you didn't get as (you)'s as you desired.

Yeah, okay. But what about
Aren't you proud of your own heritage?

No because that's a lie and I want to be honest.

...So to be honest I might wear it. Maybe. Probably not. I don't know.

>Would you wear this, Sup Forums?
ironically

Sure

trying to make this thread more interesting actually but (you)'s are nice too

Mimi is a whore for headpats

i want to give this shirt to my abo friend and see how long it takes for a bogan to beat him up

>tfw wearing a white male shirt while going on Sup Forums

>tfw wearing a white male shirt while being white and alternately going on Sup Forums and examining 10 tabs of U.S. crime statistics, and whistling Dixie with TGSNT playing on your second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth monitors and six million jews burning in your oven

>six million jews burning in your oven
that's a big oven

>doubting the sixteen trillion
Oy vey! Somebody arrest this tinfoil revisionist denialist neo-nazi anti-semite!

I look arab as fuck don't worry

wat?

Back to RevLeft

Epic night

It really is the finest merchant comic. Never fails to satisfy