After Trump gets elected, what will he do about the nigger problem?

After Trump gets elected, what will he do about the nigger problem?

Should we be prepared for the imminent chimp out? Even black Trump supporters are still niggers at the core. I'd say we fucking get rid of them before the niggers think they belong with us.

Does Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

the blacks will be a problem, but it's the berncucks you need to watch out for
it's going to be like the wall street riots, except nation-wide
once the welfare monkeys realize they're not getting free shit anymore they'll chimp out

>trump wins
>riots immediately, lasts about 2 weeks
>20 days later
>chimpout in DC
>the riots last 3 days, but the protests continue for about a week
>another 20 days passes
>construction of the wall has begun
>there are protests all along the mexican border
>some of the workers building the wall are injured by an anti-trumper

this is where shit hits the fan

1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
Is that what you wanted, fucking shill?

It doesn't matter who they support or what their political beliefs are. Like my grandma always said: " a nigger is a nigger is a nigger"

Trumps biggest problem is that most niggers think it won't be long till this whole pro-America stance results in them being targeted next. It's a legitimate fear, one look around this board and you can see why. Trump is doing his best to bring in the nigger vote and yet his supporters are actively fighting against him. I ain't a nig and am not a burger, still I can easily see how this is a problem for Trump.

>college kids that are on daddy's payroll are going to be dangerous

lol m8 get a grip

Hillary has pretty much subdued the berncucks at this point. They've all either fallen in line or gone back to their dorm rooms to smoke weed and sulk about how rigged the system is. The nigs will chimp out eventually for some reason no matter who wins the election. We could re-elect Barack for a third term, grant full slavery reparations, and put vending machines that dispense grape soda and Natty Ice on every street corner, and they would still chimp out eventually for some reason or other. It's just what they do.

Make welfare and tax race-based. Make them feel how it's like supporting welfare monkeys. Whites should no longer have to pay for the well being of niggers. Do the same for spics and chinks

Nice to know that he browses Sup Forums. I hope he sees this thread

> Wanting to be white this bad

individually, no
but hordes of them exhibiting a pack mentality is very dangerous
again, look at occupy wall street

when i said berncuck i was using it as a blanket term for the leftists

both the bernouts and the hillary crowd should not be taken lightly
underestimating them will be our downfall

> Occupy Wall Street
What exactly did they accomplish?

> Occupy Wall Street
What exactly did they accomplish?

they didn't shower for weeks and were on the front page of the huffpost for a while

Trump says he wants to "retake our inner-cities" which is a code word for "mobilize a military police force to take out gangs in a way that would make Duterte blush".

It will make everything BLM whines about an actual reality.

WHO ARE YOU

We went through this in the 70s. Blacks had another period of thinking they mattered with whites catering to their delusions. Carter was big on pushing white guilt and 'empowering' blacks. Then the 80s came and whites giving power to blacks fell out of fashion. Black issues disappeared from the national consciousness and they went back to silently killing each other while the fest of the nation went about its business. After two years of Trump, BLM and its associated movements will be considered cliché and little more than the answer to a history trivia question.

Man, I liked it better when it was just the COINTELPRO spooks shilling. At least there was some craftsmanship in what they did. CTR shills just seem like tired burnout college-softmore-who-thinks-hes-smarter-than-he-is pretenders by comparison.

Not all blacks are nigs, I've met a couple of redpilled blacks and they're generally pretty cool people. I suspect they actually hate niggers worse than we do.

in other words, living the liberal dream.

Gang members are more AnCap than any americans, so they really don't care who gets elected.
Getting up to protest is too much work for welfare queens.
If given the opportunity to actually have a job, most lower class people of any race will just drop the political bs save for the usual cuckbook bitching.
A few house niggers might join in on the "occupy" style bullshit with their white cuck liberal masters, but nothing big will happen.

Racist!

true, they didn't ~accomplish~ anything, but that's not my point
they rioted and wrecked the hell out of the city
it cost millions to clean up their shitfest

and occupy was just a sporadic thing, brought about by a guy who was complaining about being underpaid, all localized in one area

when trump wins, there will be revolt throughout the entire nation, mostly in major cities
it will be a super-sized occupy, and i fear that many lives will be lost, and damages will be in the billions

But I thought those leftist niggers would go back to Africa, Canada or Germany if Trump wins

So do other leftists faggots and TV personalities.

They're not fucking coming up here, we're full. Also our chinks won't stand for it.

>After Trump gets elected, what will he do about the nigger problem?
Pacify them by making America so great they ain't even mad anymore and all get jobs and stop it with the violent crime.

>CRT shills pushing the ''lol racist Trump going to kill non-whites XD'' narrative

Epic.

demolish ghetto culture by making rappers and dindus fuck off

make propaganda for strong black families
>black fathers are needed
make propaganda that makes working cool
>at the same time promoting education
eliminate welfware when it is higher than the minimum wage in that zone

>not wanting to be white
It's 2016!

also this

It's unbelievably frustrating to be a redpilled black person. You speak to other blacks and they're incredibly ignorant and hard to get through to, and you're associate with a shitty culture that needs to be destroyed and replaced. Other blacks constantly dismiss you as a racist coon who loves riding white cock instead of seeing your reasoning and actually listening to what you have to say. They get emotional and angry at the slightest glimpse of an opposite political opinion. Redpilled blacks see right through the deluded and hypocritical beliefs of blacks. They see that they're racist themselves, they see that they'll delude themselves into thinking they're superior by stating how they built this country, or how powerful they think they are. Redpilled blacks see that it's not the white mans fault that blacks are failing.

Redpilled blacks are just a frustrated as redpilled whites, but at least when they open up about their opinions, they wont be deemed racist and lose their jobs, etc. So that's a plus for them.

BUILD A WALL around their communities and throw away the key. Let them figure it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

Howard Stern had the correct idea 20 years ago.

Someone is going to try and assassinate Trump
My bets are

#1 a numale bernout thinking Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
#2 a nigger
#3 an (((accident))) that favours Clinton

Damn she qt and dont speak like a ape.

fuck off shill

i remember that thread , he was pretty cool.

easy give them ancestoral reperations. deport them back to their beloved africa claiming your importing skilled labour for the benifit of africa or some shit and watch the crime rate fall.

for those who stubbornly refuse to go or are half castes so techically might be saveible (black of skin, full of sin). make use of the motto 'arbeit macht frei' which is very true. stop welfare and get their lazy asses into labour. it will rebuild the broken man and give his life meaning. also the nigger will be too distracted to fuck all the time which is just entertainment for poor people and stop knocking out bastards. also heck it might even fix family structure which is the root of their degeneracy before wealth and niggedry.

Conflating physical characteristics and ideology is such a nasty trick, and the left always does it.
Feminism is an IDEOLOGY. It is not women.
BLM is an IDEOLOGY. It is not blacks.
Judaism is an IDEOLOGY. It is not Jews.

I hope a lot of conservatives are voted into office at the local and state levels, especially in longtime bluepill areas that have been blue for 50+ years.

Having a conservative federal government is important but a lot of responsibility is delegated down the chain, so communists that have ruined life and economies in big cities and states can also sabotage federal efforts to improve things.

>Chicago
>Baltimore
>Dallas
>DC
>etc

Where ever you see these riots and general high crime rates, it's a place that the degenerates have imprisoned and poisoned people into a multigenerational spiral of desperation by claiming that their destructive policies were going to make things better. Then they blame white people after failing miserably for decades.

It's not that blacks are inherently violent. They've just made a critical mistake of trusting communists a long time ago and now they're stuck in a place where fear is ingrained inyo them from childhood, violent criminality is excused or even encouraged, productive and positive culture is despised as being some kind of "sellout", and it's basically impossible for a majority of the local population to redpill themselves.

Maybe the God-Emperor can make a dent in the status quo, and we build on it until we can finally cut down the commies once and for all.

Trump isn't racist. If you want to ethnically cleanse America then you need to vote for white nationalist Hillary Clinton.

>in 1964 Hillary Clinton voted for Republican Senator Bary Goldwater
No she didn't, she was in high school.

>I hope a lot of conservatives are voted into office at the local and state levels, especially in longtime bluepill areas that have been blue for 50+ years.

Let's hope they're the right conservatives because there are many in the "conservative movement" that are ineffectual cucks who act as controlled opposition for the Democrats.

I don't care what your ethnicity is, you should recognize your own self-interest and realize that porous borders degrade our standard of living by inviting in competition and straining our infrastructure.

There's only so much room on the boat and wages have been stagnant/depressed for almost 50 years now. Fuck off, we're full. Vote Trump.

I'll put my ballot in her box if you know what I mean