LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Mars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOODE

combining my two favorite things lol weed and space lol i'm such a nerd

No because the first colonists will need to be alert and at their best to survive and be productive.

Stoners are lazy, and dopey.

WEED
HAHAHAHAHA
WEEEEEEEEED!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD SMOKE WEEEEEDDDDD!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck, I hope Mars kills degenerates like weed smokers.

HO-
LY

SHIT!! LOL

*smokes bowl*

Dude, I fucking love science. For real. Neil Degrasse Tyson is the shit.

DUDE

>pure oxygen
>fire

f*****g epic!
it's like i'm watching rick n morty1

Isn't he almost 40? Fucking pathetic.

YOU JUST KNOW that the first person on Mars will be a black lady. She'll plant a BLM flag on the surface and her words will be immortalised forever.

oh god this is probably true and makes me sick

HAHAHAHA LMAO WEED

Haha @Sethrogen i wonder if it's legal in uranus

these are the most obnoxious type of people ever

GET IT? WEED LMFAO DUUUUUDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to be honest if prez Drumpf just smoked a bowl every once in a while we wouldn't have no fucking problems with the norks

>"you watchin' wh*te bois? We can colonise too. SHEEIT"

DUDE Tetrahydrocannabinol LMAO

hahaha I love the dude weed lmao man he's so funny *smokes blunt*

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

DUDE

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN

The plant might actually be useful for hemp production since it can grow in a wide range of environments.

You're definitely not going to be smoking in a pressurized environment with limited oxygen though, didn't Seth Rogen watch Sealab? Maybe you could bake it into brownies or mix it into ice cream or something.

I thought the point of Mars is that there is oxygen to breath without pressurized environments?

A black woman started all life and civilization on earth. Why shouldn’t it be that way on Mars?

Fugggg

>instead of a dope quote like the moon landing the landing crew kneels on the moon protesting some vague concept

>The atmosphere of Mars is the layer of gases surrounding Mars. It is composed mostly of carbon dioxide. The atmospheric pressure on the Martian surface averages 600 pascals (0.087 psi; 6.0 mbar), about 0.6% of Earth's mean sea level pressure of 101.3 kilopascals (14.69 psi; 1.013 bar).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Mars

There is an atmosphere, but not enough of one.

To add, Mars is the best option for colonization because of it's proximity to Earth, gravity, and it's the most hospitable in terms of climate. Mercury is too close to the sun, Venus' atmosphere rains sulfuric acid and the greenhouse effect is so extreme that it's actually hotter than Mercury on the surface, Saturn and Jupiter's moons are much colder and further away, etc. Once there's a colony on Mars, it opens up the possibility of mining the asteroid belt as well, and it's been predicted that that's how history's first trillionaire will make their money.