Will we ever know the truth?

Will we ever know the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

gps-coordinates.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
yournewswire.com/putin-russia-is-ready-to-show-proof-that-911-was-an-inside-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nein, Nope, HeT, Non, Nee, Noooooo.

I'm sure Putin once said he had the evidence to say the us government did it and that it would be released sometime between 2017-2021 on 9/11 (he gave the actual year I just forget)

Yes, it was yhr Israeli s

Link?

Haven't got it anymore you could probably just find it with a quick Google search

We already know it.

It was the niggers.

They may seem unadvanced and stupid but that's because they are. However this cannot silence their collective hate for us whites. So they regrouped in nigeria and planned how they would attack. Framing islam was part of the plan. Don't believe me? How do you think they got the date for the attack, they used their own gps coordinates. Check for yourself:

Lat:9.11
Lon:9.11
gps-coordinates.net/

WAKE UP AMERICA

Probably not. Your image shows a black plane, and American Airlines and United Airlines have both stated under oath that their black planes were not being used on 911.

Who can you believe anymore.

>Link?

Yesterday someone posted proof that Putin has Hillary's emails in his personal laptop which he keeps under lock and key, so I would expect to find the 911 details in that same laptop.

We must never forget.

Didn't Trump say he will release documents when he will be POTUS

this theory is believable as well. I am sending it to alex jones if that is ok with you.

we must never forget. maybe write stuff on sticky notes would help.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

It was orchastrated by Al-Qaeda holy leader Osama Bin Laden and carried out by 19 hijackers of Arab descent. 15 of which were Saudis. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may have helped fund the attack. Planned in Germany and trained for in the U.S.

Mostly happened due to government incompetence and a lack of information sharing.

Go right ahead user, never forget.

9/11 has a specific meaning in islamic calendar, it was the day in 1683 where the ottoman turks were fended off at battle of vienna when once again trying to conquer europe.

>framing islam
haha totally clueless about qur'an sunnah and islamic law aswell as islamic history i can Tell.

islam is heavily involved in this. Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba) same as do the jews, aswell as many of the secret societies.

Also revelations 9:11 says "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." One of the 99 names of allah is Al-Mumit which means destroyer/bringer of death.

Who is the destroyer/bringer of death in the bible? Satan.

It's all about the worship of saturn.. the "sun" that the egyptians worship is actually saturn.. Go watch this video should give you a brief primer on the saturn worship. a few of the things are slightly incorrect but otherwise really well put together.

I know the truth, PM me on the Infonet @ the hash @@33x5532, use this image pass to get in. You might not like what you hear though.

Putin said he was releasing evidence today yournewswire.com/putin-russia-is-ready-to-show-proof-that-911-was-an-inside-job/ please be reality

And the star and crescent also represents saturn. Not the crescent moon.

And the destroyer is associated with saturn and saturn associated with evil throughout history.

the "sun worship" throughout history which was mistaken for worship of our actual sun, has not been of our actual sun, but of saturn. As is demonstrated in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

this

/thread

>Will we ever know the truth?

Maybe after Trump becomes president under a couple conditions

1. He doesn't get assassinated
2. It was in fact the Democrats that did it

I'm hoping Hillary and Comey really end up on trial next year. And I hope a lot of other crimes get exposed.

Acts 7:43 biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The star of Remphan is a coptic name for SATURN if you look it up!

So molech is associated with saturn!

Amos 5:26 biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Chiun = an assyrian babylonian god of the planet SATURN.

Saturn worship is directly what the bible warns about continuously.

And today jews do it, islam does it, secret societies does it, past empires have done it and even more recent ones like the romans.

Could there be a connection, nah, it's probably nothing.

Yeah dude, we know it already. They found a passport from one of the hijackers, on the ground, near the towers after the attack, intact.

Seriously though the most significant thing that happened is that the US government found out that it doesn't really matter what people think. Americans are too fat and comfortable for revolt.

There is a stat that says something like 50% of americans believe the governement is flat out lying about 9/11. If half the population believes the government would be involved in false flag terrorist attacks against the civilian population and there's still not a revolution, it's not coming whatever they do. As long as there is a shred of plausible deniability (like hey guys we found a passport) if they wanted they could conduct experiments on hu..oh wait.

Yes. Terrorists flew airplanes in to buildings which caused a very big explosion that caught carpets, paint, furniture, paper, computers, and other flammable materials which made the floors collapse many times that eventually the upper support beams could not hold the weight and began to collapse inwards like any multi story fire does resulting in the collapse of both buildings.

Stick out your thumb sideways so that the plane is at the top of it. Do you see the black building? Did they paint it shadow color too, you fucking retard?