WANT AN UNDERRATED 9/11 DOC THAT USES ONLY PRIMARY, TIMELY FOOTAGE?

i watched loose change, other docs as a teen then got over that "insane" stuff

>5 years later, browsing pol

>see 9/11 conspiracy doc and click to make fun of it

>watch all of it and can find no rebuttal

>show it to smartest skeptic friends, only response is "uh i donno what to think i gotta sit on this for a while", then they always just avoid the subject

THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE DOC IF YOU NEED PRIMARY SOURCES AND LOGIC ONLY, SPERGLORD DAWSON IS NO JOKE

he moved to Japan out of fear and only comes to America for the anti-AIPAC conference each year, he isnt in this for profit and i have offered people hundreds of dollars to rebut this documentary to no avail

Enjoy this undershared and incredible redpill, share it please if you like it.

youtu.be/pK6VLFdWJ4I

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQEZYVaX4Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you like alex jones or any other bullshit that absolves israel you NEED to watch this

Thanks

Yw. Please post updates itt if you like it to bump this.

This documentary, if it was widely seen, would change the world.

Compare that result to loose change which focuses on stuff like grainy footage and interviews - possibly real, but all secondary or questionable.

Primary evidence is the thing that breaks the brains of smart people - it aired on cable TV and NO ONE talks about it, or it is an actual government FOIA document they can independently check.

This is how you redpill those who are resistant yet essential.

Someone should remake this so the audio and video quality is better, and so it's not so cheesy.

thanks m8 watching now

I know him and offered, but he's a finicky sperglord. The quality improves as it goes because he is self-taught.

The primary media footage is continual and worth it, and this is the only sane logical doc that actually (correctly) blames Israel.

Not watching this because it isn't fancy enough when you are fine with (((InfoWars))) is literally bowing to merchant

Is this thread getting slid by ctr and jidf or are all of you just here for the memes? This shit is serious you weebs

The New Pearl Harbor.

I remember when i was in high school my teacher made us watch loose change and other 9/11 documentary, i'm not sure how this was meant to fit into "religious studies" he obviously didn't give a fuck about the subject he just wanted to redpill us, now that i look back he was a pretty cool guy, bit of a wanker but i understand what he was trying to do.

Need confirmation from other anons that this is worthwhile. I approach all 9/11 truther material with extreme skepticism and don't wanna waste my time if it doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

He did that in straya?

Insane. Kind of reminds me of the study where of all 1st world countries only Americans have a non significant % of people that believe 9/11 had govt involvement. We live in a bubble where iran-contra never happened.

20 minutes in and its moderately interesting and not particularly conspiritard

The editing quality is amateurish. I promise that it is the first doc you will watch where every referenced document is easily found via FOIA prior requests, and there is zero footage of random unauthorized "witnesses" unless the footage is via MSM.

If you want something entertaining, it's only decent. If you have never gotten more than 20 minutes into one of these without finding more than one "logic hole" you owe it to yourself to watch this.

this one is as objective as it gets, uses up front information that is widely ignored to make his arguments. it's all very logical. films like loose change that focus on questionable zoomed in footage shit and guessing from the writer give the main conspiracy a bad rap. this one does not, but for some it may be too late as they already discredit this information because of poor and crazy interpretations of it

The first 10 or 15 minutes are SUPPOSED to be a hook for normies, but he's not very good at entertaining. You're about ten minutes away from him getting past the anthrax stuff and then it really kicks into high gear.

If you need a testimonial, his holohoax documentary was so good it is banned from Youtube and he was forced to flee to Japan for his own safety

It is the only video i know of that is banned from YT despite zero copyrighted footage, violence, profanity or nudity. Purely banned for "dangerous content".

Pretty interesting

It's like 3am PST and this thread has zero bad reviews, watch and reply

Beat off to traps/bbc in shame later you miserable degenerates

Last bump for truth

Don't let this thread slide!

I hope Trump opens a new investigation into 9/11. You know he knows.

"

I'll bump because this is interesting.

Bumping, fuck kikes and the islamic retards they use against civility

Sure is.

9/11 has a specific meaning in islamic calendar, it was the day in 1683 where the ottoman turks were fended off at battle of vienna when once again trying to conquer europe.

islam is heavily involved in this. Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba) same as do the jews, aswell as many of the secret societies.

And the star and crescent also represents saturn.

And the destroyer is associated with saturn and saturn associated with evil throughout history.

Also revelations 9:11 says "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." One of the 99 names of allah is Al-Mumit which means destroyer/bringer of death.

Who is the destroyer/bringer of death in the bible? Satan.

As long as people are talking about conspiracies, anyone got any redpills about the federal reserve? It would be great if there were actual books on the subject.

Acts 7:43 biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The star of Remphan is a coptic name for SATURN if you look it up!

So molech is associated with saturn!

Amos 5:26 biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Chiun = an assyrian babylonian god of the planet SATURN.

Saturn worship is directly what the bible warns about continuously.

And today jews do it, islam does it, secret societies does it, past empires have done it and even more recent ones like the romans.

The "sun" worship in various nations in the past, that was mistakenly thought to be worship of the actual sun, is actually and demonstrably can be shown is worship of saturn. Including the "sun" god of ancient egypt.

Could there be a connection, nah, it's probably nothing.

I found a pretty good video that ties this together that you might want to check out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY

TL;DR it's all about saturn/associated with saturn.

I hear The Creature from Jekyll Island is good.

>if you like alex jones or any other bullshit that absolves israel you NEED to watch this

>FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

>YOUR
youtube.com/watch?v=LQEZYVaX4Zo

>MOTHER
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

>there are people on this board who still need proof that our kikest ally and American govt were behind the whole thing

>Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba)
The black cube is merely a landmark, a direction. It could be also a pole with a flag, it wouldnt make any difference.
>And the star and crescent also represents saturn.
Are not islamic symbols, the ottomans brought them up.

You're dealing with Zionist zealots, they're capable of anything.
The globalists haven't really used them that much since 911, they've been using the stupid Jihadists, mostly because the Israeli's were so successful.