Do you see worst in people, Sup Forums?

Have there ever been times when you look at people and see nothing worth liking, Sup Forums?

Most of the time, yes, everyone I'm friends with now I hated on first glance.

I'm a bartender, yeah

how'd you get that job?

I grew out of my misanthropic hipster phase years ago.
Some people are cool, some are assholes, most I don't give a shit about. I'm hardly a shining example of humanity myself, but no reason to be a smug dick about it. Its to late to save yourself and the only way out is together

>inb4 every morning in the mirror

yes.

i nearly kill a homeless chink at the recycling depot yesterday

she spotted a couple cans in my bin, buried under papers

she just started rifling through the shit while i was holding it

told her to fuck off

she's a 100 year old chink so she spat after i walked by

if i see her again im going to stomp her into oblivion

I wish i wasnt such a coward so i could kill myself.

Not that guy but I used to bartend. I got the job through my fraternity

why tho. for some cans? you should pull a patrick bateman in the alleyway type of move if you are gonna do something

>she's a 100 year old chink so she spat after i walked by
You just got a chinamen curse put on you man. Nice knowing you.

hell yeah

my best friend is a fucking maniac and I watched him go through amphetamine psychosis and alcoholism, I went to a fucking 3 day conference with him, hotel and everything, to help him fight it. but he trotted off just 5 minutes into one of the classes. So what did I do? I followed him out and we smoked a cigarette together. It's not about 'seeing the worst in people', friend or otherwise, I think it's about being a friend and knowing that your friends can be in some really bad spots that make them the worst version of themselves.

I might be wrong, I don't mean to sound like a fucking hippy or anything.

I can't keep doing this this on my own.. with these.. people

>tfw the guy who plays his "brother" is Beni

I only see the good, why focus on negative things? Brings negative thoughts. I keep a distance from most people tho.

I WANT NO ONE ELSE TO SUCCEED

>Assuming makes me smart
It's quite the opposite

90s born queer shut the Fuck up.

I try to see good in everyone but myself
I have written myself off completely

yeah shut the fuck up idiot.

I try not to be hard on people at first. Everyone has problems. Everyone has struggles. But I do ask that you not let your problems cause me hardships. That's where I draw the line. You can do whatever your wretched little heart desires but the minute it begins to effect me in any way I shut you down. I dont care what it is, or how you do it, but if I can see it, smell it, hear it, or it contradicts my financial or security position, its game over for you.

Everything else about people is maximal apathy for me. I don't care about politics, religion, how you west your hair, what music you like, what sexual organs you desire, I don't give a shit about anything relating to anyone else's life or thier operation. Frankly, how is it possible to actually give a shit about minutia of other peoples lives? Its ++droll. That's why I have the rule, the one rule in life. Do as you like with yours. You get in the way of mine, you are dead to me.

Perfect example. Found a crack pipe on the bumper if my car this morning. Who was smoking that shit and sitting on my trunk? A neighbor, neighborhood kids? A vagrant? What am I gonna do? Call the police? Get them all hot and bothered to search my car, probably my house (I CALLED YOU HERE ASSHATS!), no cant do that. You call the police in this city they spend most of their energy looking at you and wasting your time. I can't walk about the neighborhood knocking on doors "Hey did you leave your pipe on my car?". Same result the police show up and hassle me. Of I destroy it and toss it in the alley I am destroying evidence if a crime and also temporarily in possession of paraphernalia. Its no win no matter what I do. Other people bringing thier shit and getting it on me. If I find whoever was smoking that by my house and left that on my car I am going to alter their face with blunt object.

>:3, you're to good to be hear
Fuck off redditfag

Reddit spacing is the new greentext I see.

You sound like a genuine guy and I like you :3, but you're to good to be here though

you are weird

Nice try cock sucker. Go back.

No such thing as freewill friendo. Can't see the worse in people if you know they never choose to be bad.

There Will Be Blood is a shit movie propped up by a hammy performance and okay derivative filmmaking and is only celebrated by pseuds and shill critics who haven't seen that many movies

I used to work in customer service for some extra cash while in college. I got a very good look at a cross section slice of humanity every single day. I can tell you that most black people don't speak English and that the IQ of most people is below 90...at least the people who would call customer service lines.

Your opinion is shit. It's just shit.

HOLY SHIT

Nearly 10 years later and having watched both multiple time and I never noticed.

You sound pretty normal user.

>HOLY SHIT
90s born hyperbolic queers were a mistake.

Most people are average and it's very annoying.

They have a face value grasp of topics they pretend to know about.

They then self-improve without a real defined purpose and die without an inspired legacy of some kind.

I feel the same way. Once I started fake liking people and seeing how easy it is I realized a lot of people fake it too.

I see nothing but it. I've grown tired of this world, its diversions, its struggles. I had a woman I said I loved, but really I felt nothing but ash and duty. She left me because, I think, she finally realized that everything I said was a calculated lie, like a wolf in human skin, and that all I cared about was control and dominance. The last time I felt alive was when I was in war, stabbing a man to death, being in contact, or being a part of a team. I look around at my life, the people that surround me, and I feel nothing. Nothing compares to the teammates I had, nothing compares to the challenge I had, nothing compares at all to my past life. So I sit here, night after night, and shroud myself in anonymity just like I did as a kid before war. Before I found hatred, and before I found disgust.

There's more to it than that but I can't say.

I think the best thing that can help me is finding meaning and purpose which I have actively been doing.

every single time I open this board

Join your local mason lodge or fraternal equivalent.

I'm not joking. That's why a lot of them have a bunch of ex-military and ex-cops.

The only true meaning a man can feel in life is when he's part of a worthwhile group.

This thread is full of pseudointellectual pseudonihilists who have lost the capacity to emote properly
Please seek therapy

Stay on reddit faggot.

>hammy performance

Over the top and exaggerate between a decent caricature and a cartoon, yes

I'm cute

I hate most people. It's very rare to genuinely find someone that looks unpretentious and genuinely nice. They're also usually pretty stupid.

Psychology is a literal psuedoscience if we're throwing psuedo's around

>pretentious
I know now what you are

Well, I've been using people like vending machines my whole life. I'm almost 30 now and while my life is empty and I try very hard to shame myself I just don't care.

Yes. As I should.

I don't look at people, people are shit. Spend five minutes in public with a grenade and tell me you won't contemplate pulling the pin.

>PEOPLE EQUALS SHIT!! PEOPLE EQUALS SHIT!!

I love it, the Slipknot of movies

Fucking hell man didn't think I'd get even more depressed today than I was yesterday

Shut the fuck up you idiot.

if you smile at people they smile back at you

(you) shut up

Yeah you're so fucking depressed because you read some pasta. Retarded fucking 90s born queer. Fuck off.

didn't realize you got to decide what things are allowed to make people depressed

However you do realize you're a fucking faggot, right?

is this the "whole film nearly jeopardized by ridiculous final scene" thread?