Will he ever ditch the poor man's Iron Man armor in favor of a sleek shrinking suit?

Will he ever ditch the poor man's Iron Man armor in favor of a sleek shrinking suit?

Do people still watch these shows?

So why the hell couldn't he shrink for a while? Tryin' to get Iron Man fans instead of Ant-Man fans?

Budget. It's more expensive to shrink than it is to fly.

Already said he was gonna upgrade soon in the crossover

No it's not. With flight you need either wire fu or a full 3d character model depending on the shot. For shrinking all you really need is to play with green screens and forced perspective.

Yeah, but I thought he already made a new suit in the last episode but you could hardly notice. Also, why from a plot perspective would he give up flying? I mean, I would want him to because of the comic character, but why would he?

I dunno, Ray has been growingly stupid.

Unfortunately. I watched the Flash show but it's pretty cringeworthy.

It's CW. They suck at costumes and everything else.

Not as long as Ironman is more popular than Antman

>For shrinking all you really need is to play with green screens and forced perspective.
This is the CW. Barry just moved into the apartment from Arrow because they couldn't be bothered to pay for another set.

That was the same apartment?

So i wasn't the only one to think that.

Anyway, you guys remember when Ray's suit exploded because it was stabbed by a Katana?

Yes. Ironically. It's a good time.

It wouldn't make in story sense for him to nerf himself.

Because when he was first introduced, Ant-Man was either about to be in theaters or had just released, and they didn't want people to think he was just a rip-off of Ant-Man (even though Ray Palmer was created a year before Hank Pym, but casuals don't know that)

Remember reading somewhere (probably here so it might be bullshit) that he was originally supposed to be Ted Kord but WB pulled the plug super last minute.

Hate how they're erasing his friendship with Mick though.

Yes, great tv and they are not embarrased of being comic book shows

I heard that Arrowverse Atom was supposed to be Blue Beetle/Ted Kord but WB opposed this and they made Atom into a poor Iron Man.

But everyone likes Iron man. Shrinking is shit.

No it wasnt. It had a different ceiling and that set is still being used.

I'm really loving what they're doing with Ray and Steel being bros. I don't think they've done that kind of relationship with guys in the Arrowverse besides Oliver and Dig but that dynamic is not quite the same. Kind of with Barry and Vibe but they never had that brotherly bantz.

Cisco said he needed to redesign his suit.