>adopt a dog and have to do your spy training with it
>last test is that you have to shoot the dog

Easy.
Spare my dog and shoot my trainer.
Just like a spy would.

didn't go through all that trouble for nothing
i shoot the fucking dog

Kill Jester

he should've known that the first thing you do when someone hands you a gun is to see if it's loaded or not

i didnt quite get why they put blanks in the gun
they are a serious spy organization, people get killed, when they order you to kill a dog and the gun misfires, you fucking kick it to death

he should've been able to tell it was loaded with a blank after all that training, that was the real test

the order was shoot the dog not kill the dog

I think the test should have been to test the assertiveness of the spy. Somebody who you know will stick to a moral code is someone who can be relied on, as opposed to someone who can be bullied into doing something they don't want to.

Rape the dog

What's the situation?

Do I get a million dollars if I do? Will I be excecuted if I don't? Is this dog "patient zero" for some new form of doggy super cancer? Is it an alien in disguise that threatens mankind? Is it a friends dog that's dying and they can't afford to have euthanized, so they want me to do it?

Come on, man.

Strangle the dog. It's a quieter kill and you save a bullet. Def get bonus points for it.

I seriously thought he would shoot the guy who told him to shoot the dog
Anyway church scene was so good

You journey is over. You have failed.

yeah I would've guessed that with all the safety precautions they done to make sure no one died in training.

no, shoot humans only

Fuck yes. You would have to be an idiot to not know its blank. Every test prior to this one had some sort of bullshit safety net behind it, why wouldn't this one

especially since Merlin let him in on the parachute test being safe

>remove the clip
>remove the bullets from the chamber
>shoot
didnt say i had to shoot live rounds into it

>clip

aim for a paw or ear. pray for the best