Wonder Woman Removed From UN Ambassador Role

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality
>Wonder Woman’s tenure as a United Nations honorary ambassador will come to an abrupt end on Friday, less than two months after the appointment of the comic book character sparked outcries of protest.
>“Although the original creators may have intended Wonder Woman to represent a strong and independent ‘warrior’ woman with a feminist message, the reality is that the character’s current iteration is that of a large breasted, white woman of impossible proportions, scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit,” the petition read.
How can DC ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tOa9W62Oxk&ab_channel=Midnight'sEdge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That seems like a badge of honor.

when will large breasted white women get a fair shake?

Should have gone with She Hulk

Not only is she a woman of color, she's a professional lawyer.

Still impossible proportions and scantily clad a lot of the time, but it's comics so that's basically a given.

Of course she has "impossible" proportions. She was molded from clay and augmented by GODS.

Fat good that'll do in a world of godless heathens

No one cares user, now is the time to be offended.

Exactly how (((Marlel))) would react

>the reality is that the character’s current iteration is that of a large breasted, white woman of impossible proportions,
REALLY?

THE LITERAL AMAZON HAS IMPOSSIBLE PROPORTIONS?

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>the reality is that the character’s current iteration is that of a large breasted, white woman of impossible proportions

Which is sort of the point, being an Amazon means you are far better than anybody else in the world because feminism and bondage.

This never would have happened if she was still dressed like Superboy.

ugh shitlord we need a wondy with actual realistic proportions. One that all women can achieve

She MUST be 200-300lbs, dyed thin hair, tattoos, glasses, and only wears makeup to please herself.

>implying Wonderwoman needs makeup

AMANDA WALLER FOR UN AMBASSADOR

ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE WALL

>One less woman in politics
Except she isn't real.

>large breasted
Chestlets will never learn.

>white woman
Why is this bad?

>impossible proportions
Not true.

>scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit
Aren't feminists all for being able to wear what they want?

And people say Marvel shilling isn't real.

>Aren't feminists all for being able to wear what they want?

No, now it's sexist unless the woman is all covered up. We've swung to the opposite direction.

how about etta candy, then

Rebel Wilson get out of that comic.
Not being real means agency of fashion doesn't exist

By appointing Superman or Martian manhunter

I can't say I'm not enjoying feminism's endless war against feminism. I hope they keep it interesting.

>It's has come to a point when WW is not good enough for feminism.

I am ashamed of being a BBQ Grill.

More like Etta more than just candy

>more like Etta Lotta Candy

There you go.

>UN
>Respected

lol DC did good.

Please tell me it's an Onion-tier article.
This is too fucking hilarious to be true.

>Strong woman can't be hot as well

What the fuck is this bullshit? Goddamn fatties ruin everything.

>>white woman
>Why is this bad?

Haven't you heard? All white people are evil.

>fictional comic book character given status in the UN
>taken away because she's pretty
Good job ladies, this is why no one respects you.

But user, that's haram.

When will they get the role. Make Wonder Woman Great Again

Well Storybro just posted the Agent arc of Smallville and her 'Agent' getup is more form fitting than anything I've seen Domino wear.

That is kind of impressive.

>>white woman
>Why is this bad?
Like, the UN is one of those places where diversity legitimately is super important and not just fake important. Giving poor third world countries equal representation alongside rich western ones is one of their main goals.

Anyway, I don't get why anyone is surprised that women were pissed off about this. Wonder Woman hasn't been an actual feminist character beyond the superficial since, like, Marston himself.

>Good job UN, this is why no one respects you.
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=4tOa9W62Oxk&ab_channel=Midnight'sEdge

Beginning of the new era characterized by the destruction of modern feminism as it eats itself alive.

I've got Popcorn.

Rosie the Riveter wasn't real.
Betsy Ross didn't really create the flag.

So what? They're symbols. Idiots want to make the perfect the enemy of the good and throw out all the recognizable icons of female achievement then wonder where all the role models for girls went.

Well at least Supergirl gets Titty Monster Wondy President.

>Midnights Edge
ew

Well, if there were role models for girls, how would they get any money giving talks and writing books about how there's no role models for girls?

Yes. My point was that Wonder Woman is a shitty symbol.

>Hillary Analogy
ftfy
She's even a villain with secrets

We desperately need fourthwave feminism. It'll take decades to undo what these stupid thirdwave Anglo cunts did.

>tfw you considered yourself a feminist because you wanted to help women in third world countries

Boy was I wrong about this movement.

They've got one loudmouth that built a YouTube channel around that false premise.

>"Girls, if you're white and attractive, you're not welcome. Kill yourselves you useless whores"
Cool message.

Those aren't even impossible proportions. Extremely exceptional proportions? Yes, but she's a superhero/demigoddess. But many women could come close to that IRL with some work and a few could attain it.

Fucking slave morality.

I can't wait for the "news" articles about all the young girls becoming ethnic nationalists and fascists and they start wondering where it all went so wrong.

A strong woman doesn't have to be hot, but a hot woman has to be strong. Nothing's sexier than a human body in peak physical condition.

it will all work out in the end, it always does.

>Barbie vs. He-Man movie.

That could have been great! Hire the team from The Lego Movie, and make it a comedy. Would have been hilarious. It worked for Wreck-it-Ralph.

The MAGA was too strong its crossing over to Europe.

Now you're just a humanist focusing on a specific and serious issue. Not a bad trade.

This is why you never give them a foot, cus they'll demand a mile.
And then another
And another...

Create a stable environment and spur job creation in underdeveloped countries will do more to help women than any single political movement.

Yeah, I guess. Humanism is a pretty good outlook on life.

I worked in Egypt a while. I wish I could send these spoiled tumblr girls there for a year or so, so they can see what a real problem is.

It's just a bait article. It even says if you read further down that these "fictional character honorary ambassador" things typically only last for a few months, if that. They're meant as silly little press releases to raise awareness, but of course the article is framed as if them SJWs did a thing to generate more outrage and thus get clickbucks.

>women are so petty that a fictional pretty woman is hurting their feelings
No wonder those bitches are so against men building sexbots

As long as they would wear the uniforms, I have no problem with that.

>implying it wasn't already strong in Europe

Golden Dawn and Brexit are both things.

I want to protect that smile.

>Listen to her stories of the Tiger tanks .

Yes

The bizarre thing is, without that uniform, if you told me that was a young German Jewish girl, I'd believe it.

why mention her skin colour

>having cartoon characters as ambassadors

If this doesn't prove the UN is a joke nothing will

Better than Angelina Jolie desu

This angers the ever living shit out of me. This is definitive proof that femenazis dont really care about equality, but rather double standards in favor of females and the lack of sexualization and anything considerd degrading to women. I cant wait till the day we can make robot sex slaves and then gun down all the selfish cunts in the world.

The terrible secret of Ashkenazi Jews is they share a bunch of genes with Germans.

"That shit was crap, half the time it didn't fucking work half the time it crapped out in a fucking fight, wasn't a fucking soldier in the division wouldn't shove the fucking barrel up the ass of that faggot Porsche and that cunt Hitler..."

>large breasts
Largest she ever got (animated or live) was when Jim Lee draws her or Linda Carter, it's only relatively "big" compared to Bruce Timm's or Gal Gadot
>impossible proportions
Christina Hendricks may want an attention please.

And what the fuck they consider to be "real" and "possible"? A fat blobs from Nocturnal Animals, fridges?

>being white is wrong
>being fit with large breasts is impossible

Lmao, WW3 when?

Man I'm trying to figure out how much of an petty asshole you would have to be to do some shit like this.

relax and take a deep breath

Speaking of, I bet her daughter is going to grow up with some major issues, what with the "I hate her blonde hair and white skin" thing.

The Russians took it

Soon!

Yeah, really just growing up with Angelina... seems terrible in general.

This is merely the latest in a long line of failures that have proven that the U.N. is completely fucking pointless, and a waste of time. And they have the fucking balls, to lecture the U.S. about human rights, when their membership includes the worst fucking monsters of the modern age.

How can you white people have the gall to continue existing in 2016? Smfh

>Linda Carter
Well maybe Linda Carter should fuck off until she can look like a real person, eh?

>Christina Hendricks may want an attention please.
I think she's tired of people talking about how much of a titcow she is actually.

The UN is one of the most important and effective organizations ever made. It's just not important and effective in the way you morons think it should be.

>Fascist babes in favor of a strong, organized and conservative society where discipline, law and tradition bring virtue and dignity to all

Sign me up

Save me from this post-modernist hell

Come and get us if you hard enough, darkie.

It's called sharia.

Oh yeah? If the UN is so great how come they can't make my dad love me?

It's function is to facilitate spying beween all nations and be the most expensive charity (and money laundering) organization ever built.

The worst thing about slave morality taking over modern culture is that it's making people look back fondly on these things. I don't even really blame them. It's human nature to swing as far from something negative as possible.

"dignity"

"organized"

Also the most encompassing and effective charity ever built. Even with the shit they lose or pocket along the way the UN has helped more people than literally anyone.

Because your dad is Darkseid. Sorry you had to find out this way.

>Greeks
>white

It doesn't have to be.

Watch Bad Santa 2, she literally has no problem with that.
I hope DCEU will hire Refn one day and he will give us Batgirl(or /woman)kino with Christina as he promised in one interview. By this time when movie comes out modern feminism will be in ruin, then DC make statement that Batgirl/woman supposed to be character for females rights and voila.
I even think of starting a petition on change.org for DCEU hiring NWR.

>Also the most encompassing and effective charity ever built.
The most inefficient, you mean.

>Even with the shit they lose or pocket along the way the UN has helped more people than literally anyone.
And perpetuates the situations that cause the need in the first place. t. al Saud

What the fuck are they if they're not white?

>Nearly 45,000 people signed an online petition asking the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, to reconsider.

All you need to get a body called the UNITED NATIONS to change a decision is for the population of a medium sized town click a button online? Troubling.

Classical Greeks were pretty white.

>Watch Bad Santa 2, she literally has no problem with that.
Details? I was just noticing the lack of cleavage lately and that interview where she got mad about the body type question.

There's no such thing as the United Nations. If the UN secretary building in New York lost 10 stories, it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Anyone but anglosaxons and scandinavians is a negroid apparently

not white.

I still dont understand why they try to appeal people who will never be satisfied.

I know right. She belongs in pantheon of petite grannys and mommys.

it's worse when you realize that these are mostly rich white kids.