youtube.com/watch?v=MBGaAsRsGcM
twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/806917568418103296
youtube.com/watch?v=LPKfpPw6jMo
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thoughts?
Just one.

WHY AREN'T YOU CHARGING YOUR PHONE?!

This is closer to what I was expecting. When faced with caricature of himself, Chris Chan won't see it.

He still has power you dork.

> I am not mental or crazy

>aside from these similarities I've just listed, I don't seen any similarities
Never change, you broken human-being.

Tapir looks kind of cute. Can't be Chris-Chan. He is ugly as sin. A proper 3D caricature of him would just look like a modeling glitch.

Is there any known person that is more pathetic then him?
Or is Chris truly the most pathetic human being in known existence?

>have a good and safe day

sounds like something you'd say to someone that you wanted to get in a car accident

>Or is Chris truly the most pathetic human being in known existence?

Well as far as I know he aint a cuck. I mean sure, he will never get a girlfriend, but that's besides the point.

The writer for Borderlands 2?

Forgot what his name was

Anthony Burch.

Maybe our good friend Dobson?

youtube.com/watch?v=MBGaAsRsGcM

>literally looks like you, drinks orange soda, and made a reference to his arm color
>"im not crazy like that"
My sides are out the fucking window

Damn you all thought of the same person.

How do we cuck the chris?

He's anti-Trump, so yeah he's a cuck.

twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/806917568418103296

Sup Forums has tainted us

Christ. I generally like that game too, but Jesus fucking Christ guy. Either grow a pair or quit making a fool of yourself so publicly.

Seems like a fairly mature response, coming from Chris.

Of course, this is neo-Sup Forums, so I expect a wave of shitposts all the same.

>I am not mental or crazy

If only he had a striped shirt, maybe in his next appearance with his completely original electric hedgehog creation

>yfw you're not anthony burch

Kek.

Fuck polygamists

Don't get married, don't say you love someone, don't act like what you are doing is okay. You are just a selfish asshole

it just shows how little self awareness he has

Well of course he'd say this irrespective of whether it's true or not just to save face and avoid possible legal issues.

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

The best part is that he was the one to convince his wife into it so he could get some tail, she must have been boring in bed or something. Luckily as evidenced he has no game with either gender

Full pic?

This. He's not bad looking either, if this open relationship with his wife is real, he could totally be happy if he put his mind to it.

t. anonymous user on a chinese fingerpainting website

He means he's sane enough not to go on fan meetings.

>hey, can you publically answer this question that could get you in huge legal trouble
why are twitter users so retarded

Because hed spill his spaghetti over the cosplayers and get arrested for groping them. Say what you want about those autists, but atleast theyre fuckable.

His wife left him. And took their WiiU with her.

Because assaulting gamestop employees over the color of sonics arms is a completely sane thing to do.

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPKfpPw6jMo

Who is Anthony Burch?

Closest we ever had was when the man in the pickle suit stole chris's date right in front of him

>"Especially in how far he took it to keep being able to be near Sonic; I am not mental or crazy like that at all."
>got suspended at his school for stalking and harassing a teacher for not allowing him to carry his love sign around campus
>has stalked and harassed any female that has shown an iota of interest in him
>got banned from multiple stores for assaulting employees and destroying store property because sonics arms were blue
>surejan.gif

He is the cuck master supreme.

Oh god, I thought that song was just joking!

That actually happened?

Post other Sega acknowledgements of CWC

Yes, it's why anyone made a song about it in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

>that framed tweet from FremFreq

What a shitshow of a human bei-

>that cartoon of him and his wife on a large black cock next to previously mentioned photo frame

Just end it all.

>they're on a large black cock
jesus I never put 2 and 2 together there

SEgan hasn't really acknowledged but the official sonic social media pages have made reference to sonichu and blarms multiple times

I meant Sega not SEgan

>Shadew the Edgehog

Psssh, nuthin personel

>Blonic twice
>but no Blails

How embarrassing!

>Eggman the hedgeheg

>the common fat, glasses, and hair
>I personally see No resemblance of myself in the Mark character

No reason to sue then, eh?

In fairness, you can plausibly deny everything but the arms bit.

Out of sympathy I almost believed him. Then I remembered that this guy isn't very respectful

>I'm not crazy
Says the tranny

Anthony Burch or Ted Cruz.

Have we ever seen knuckles's house in boom?

Makes sense in the way that Chris is unpredictable in how he will react to things. People have made cruel, biting parodies of him before and engineered tricks to anger and upset him and he's shrugged off and ignored them. But then he'll suddenly lose his mind over the color of Sonics arms.

You really can't try and make him react to something. He thinks in such a backwards way that it's hard for people who aren't autistic like him to know what will set him off.

I do think that Mark was meant to be a more generic Sonic fanboy parody but anyone who makes a "blue arms" joke and claims not to know about the guy who got thrown in jail over that shit is lying.

>i am not mental or crazy

>Ted Cruz
Did you not see his redemption arc towards the season finale?.

Joking aside, there's uncanny resemblences between him and Chris.

>Knuckles the Eggman

To be fair, tons of shows have done the Misery/Biggest Stalker story before.

Obviously whoever was helping to write threw in a couple of Chris-Chan similarities just because they could, but I doubt there was a meeting where they went "Right, we need to make an episode about this fucking retard right here".

t. Literal cuckold

Just you.

>became famous by making a Sonic self-insert fan comic
>breaking the 4th wall in his comics begging Nintendo or Sega to star in a game
>a character just fucking like him gets a staring role in a fucking Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon
>literally the closest he could ever get in a kid's sonic cartoon, just short of hiring him as a VA.
>"UHHH NOPE, THATS NOT ME, I'M NOT CRAZY LIKE HIM"

If he admitted that Mark was him, he'd also concede that he was crazy/ruined totally be best friends with Sonic if he was in the show.

By denying that Mark is based off of him, he can deny being a creepy stalker fucktard.

I think the reaction to the references, and how they overshadow the tired stalker stuff, proves that they were a good idea. They've made stock plots work before, but I don't think they could have done it for this one because it's really common.

Eggman the Eggman.

Anthony LoGatto? The guy who compared CWC to Sadaam Hussein.

>Sonic the Eggman

>He thinks in such a backwards way that it's hard for people who aren't autistic like him to know what will set him off.

Sperg here, this is probably true. If you want to see some real fireworks, like crazy levels on par with how he was during the liquid chris saga, all you gotta do is start producing unauthorized Sonichu comics that continue where he left off but deliberately get every detail of the established canon wrong.

J U S T A G U Y

Dalhusky somehow managed to be more pathetic than CWC, creepier too, although most of his videos have vanished from the internet.

Don't Call Anyone was the superior CWC song

Only one I can think of.

LEGALLY DISTINCT PARODY

Actually, all they would need to do to set him off is make the character undeniably like him but a) they don't want to set him off and b) that would require it to go way beyond too far for a kids show.

We do not need a tapir that farts on birthday cakes

I've lost count of how many voices he's had

>Or is Chris truly the most pathetic human being in known existence?

He's pretty much a standard issue autist.

So practically any autistic person would match him in terms of being pathetic.

Like a vampire looking in a mirror.
The world is full of mysterious magical creatures.

A Danish documentary was released a while back that compiles a bunch of Lopez's tapes into 70 or so minutes, pretty interesting stuff. There’s something fascinating about watching people who really want what most people want (to feel like they’re achieving something, to feel wanted/loved) but end up going right off the fucking deep end in pursuing it.

>I'm not mental or crazy like that at all
said the guy who maced an employee from a videogame store after vandalizing their merch while wearing pony accesories.

Chris has a comparatively high image of himself and wouldn't be able to see any of those negative traits.

Beyond that you have to understand that Chris is super autistic. He works in black and white. We have people in these threads going "well I don't know guys I don't know if it's a jab at Chris" so of course Chris isn't going to be able to notice something subtle.

You'd have to literally label the character Chris for him to start seeing parallels. With his weird obsession with names it'd probably be the ONLY way.

There are plenty of "high functioning autistic" people who make great achievements precisely because of their inflated sense of self and ignorance of social cues that might stand in the way of "normal" people. In some ways it can even be an advantage.

The biggest problem is the "awareness" of autism. It's become a "disability" even for those mildly afflicted despite the fact that most people, if tested at the right moment would fall somewhere on the spectrum.

How can we stop Sonic Boom?
It's simple, we can't.

chris chan vs dobson.
who wins?

>There are plenty of "high functioning autistic" people who make great achievements precisely because of their inflated sense of self and ignorance of social cues that might stand in the way of "normal" people.

You mean shitheads like Steve Jobs who create nothing but take credit for the innovations of their employees?

Wow, the autistic are so inspiring.

Dobbers has (marginally) more talent than Chris, but Chris is relentless in his ability to come back in a number of guises (currently he's the Wicked Witch of the West). Dobson's quick to give up, Chris stands a good chance.

>blue arms
>orange soda
this can't NOT be a chris chan parody

What is so special about transgender? Redpill me Sup Forums? Why do they have to make a big deal out of coming out?

Two people have turned tg in my life and I want to know. (David Craig turning into Dana Claire of O&M/Phoebe and her Unicorn fame and Derrick Fish turning into Dee Fish of Dandy & Co fame.)

Shmorky is pretty up there now.

Mentally ill people found new way to get attention.

>your powers don't work on me, my ego is already too inflated!

aberration is celebration now

>sucked dick to compensate as rent and claimed it was rape even though he could have just told the guy to fuck off