Magik Thread

How Magical is she anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tv3w1V5_Mg
youtu.be/3zH5V3p74_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is an underaged girl running around in a leather bikini is a more valid question

its okay she did stuff with demons for most of her life

>can do pic related and portals the could split people in half all the time
>doesn't
why

But user now She's an adult. She was 14 a long time ago
Very

How?

All she does is teleport demons

I still don't understand this character.

Can someone explain to me her powers and her life?

She's a slut. That's why all these anons waifu her.

Russian little sister (not sexual) of metal man gets kidnapped and taken to hell where she got abused by demons before she learned how to do magic and then comes back lewder and for sexual purposes.

her hands are HUGE. like the one holding the amulet could be construed to be forced perspective, but the one at her hip is just as huge and it's behind her. she could literally cup her whole face in one palm

From what I understand she was kidnapped by a demonic sorcerer and later died from a virus, a simulacrum of her raised by said demon then killed him and took mastery of his hell dimension, later she tracked down the pieces of Majik's soul and then became a reincarnated copy of her.

She does all the usual magical stuff. Bindings, energy barriers, tentacles from the tentacle dimension, etc. Apparently she's a candidate for Sorcerer Supreme.

She also has casual access to time travel IIRC.

Big gauntlets?

>bindings
>tentacles
She's the perfect waifu.

Illyana Rasputin is for _________

What are her powers? Is she a mutant? Is she even Peter's real sister?

she got demon trained in hell
I think her powers are limbo portals but who knows
I just want Marvel's version of Madoka

Her actual mutant powers are portal creation. She can cast them across space, time, and dimensions, hence why she was the magik school bus for Cyclops' team - she can get just about anywhere.

Belasco taught her demon magic.

She wears pants now. I'm sad at the loss of the last lewd costume at Marcuck.

Her mutant powers are creating teleportation portals to anywhere in the world or through time. But she has to go through the Limbo hell dimension to do so, which is why the demon ruler of Limbo kidnapped her as a child to use her once she was an adult to teleport all the Limbo demons to earth to take over.

Which makes her origin story way more badass then you're typical "I just found out I have superpowers and must use them for good"

the only reason to read X-Men nowadays

Do you think Illyanna and Kitty ever did "unholy" things to each other when sharring a room all alone at night at the X-Mansion as kids?

She should evolve and fight like Bayonetta or Dante from DMC
I think marvel can legally reference these properties

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tv3w1V5_Mg

well, we know Illyana is a dyke, so it's possible

explain plz

pic related .
also there's been some very obvious homosexual tension between her and Moonstar. especially in the last annual

Can also summon scrying glass to remote-view stuff. General spells when the author can be bothered to remember. Wipes her sweet ass with Dormammu's flaming skull according to Bendis.

why /how'd she get the cyborg / magic metal / colossus arm again?

She can wield my magic scepter I'd you know what I mean.

youtu.be/3zH5V3p74_8

Jerked off her bro too much

Originally a sign of how far her demonic corruption had advanced, while also protecting her.

Nowadays, not sure.

I always feel bad for jerking off to slutty demon dom Illyanna after remembering her being an innocent little girl at one point in the comics.

>why is an underaged girl running around in a leather bikini is a more valid question

Yeah but it's one of those questions where the mere fact of the question existing should be enough to make you stop thinking about whether you need the answer.

Of course, Kitty was only using Colosus to get closer to his lil sis.

Demon sorcerer Belasco kidnapped her to taint so that she would serve as a portal to his Dark Lords. She grew up in his dimension that exists outside of time and sometimes even space, learnt magic and defeated Belasco.

Her whole point was that she isn't absolutely good, nor absolutely evil. She tried becoming pure as Alternate Timeline Storm who served Belasco and found redemption, but could never reach it. She was constantly seduced by Belasco's big black magic, but there was enough good in her that she consciously fought her urges because she realizes how evil Belasco and his magic is. So in the end she chose neither and defeated Belasco by realizing she is neither Storm, nor Belasco and doesn't have to choose between them. Her mini-series is a pretty great read, I suggest to read it, it has Kitty Pryde as a furry fap bait and Storm in BDSM outfit. Illyana also either saw all X-men die or killed them herself.

But as of today as far as I can understand Lemire claims she is his waifu and she is a dyke now, lmao.

Russian little girl, also a mutant.
Gets kidnapped by demons, raised to teenager in hell. Gets magic powers, and can now use her mutant skill of teleportation.

A lot of shit happens with demons trying to rape her soul, in the end she manages to de-age her back to her original form.

Then she dies of a mutant virus.

Then some demons resurrect her, but without her entire soul, and she is now a soulless, manipulating, sexy goat-legged murder machine.

Because that midriff is magical in and of itself

>What are her powers?
She can create discs in the air that act as timespace portals.

>Is she a mutant?
Yes.

>Is she even Peter's real sister?
At this point, this is up to debate.

>Secret Wars

>Storm in BDSM outfit.

That's just her usual Claremont-era classic outfit.

At least Illyana can keep things in perspective

Nah dude, I think they just wanted to check how much skin they could possibly show without Comics Code going apeshit.

The more she used her dark sorcerer powers and summon her soulsword, she would also unintentionally summon pieces of armor to protect her against her demonic corruption that would take over if she used her sorcerer powers too much. At extremes she would be the full armor clad Lightchylde or the full demon Darkchylde depending on how much of her powers she used.

>But user now She's an adult
Wasn't she dead, and then came back in the same body. Bendis only started treating her as an adult by having her babysit the 05. iirc she died as a kid, came back as a kid, and it hasn't been that long in story since she was revived.

What is the story arc where she died and what is the one she was revived? I've never read either and am curious.

Piotr does not approve of this thread.

>Died
Complicated question! She was de-aged in 1989's Inferno, and properly died to the legacy virus in the aftermath to X-Cutioner's Song in 1993

She came back in an arc in New X-men, starting with #40 and an mini called X-Infernus.

that's a midriff beyond normal midriffs

Do her and Piotr both die of Legacy virus?

As long as it's enough to protect her against enemy attacks

Yes, but Peter died years later, and infected himself to create a cure.

Also that Peter was a clone.

>tfw no drawfriend takes my request of Illyana in traditional Russian schooldress.

>No chance of getting in MvC4

you forgot the part where the Beyonder in Secret Wars 2 ressurects and exerts total control over all the New Mutants, then eventually they get freed.

I've tried to make Illyana in every Souls game I've played and it never feels right. DaS3 comes the closest with Soul Greatsword/Farron Soulsword but there's no hime cut option.

I really want this

At least she's in Contest of Champions...I know, that's not really saying much unfortunately

>tfw normies have seized you're waifu
>tfw most writers/artists are casuals that think her teleporting is magic and not mutant

AvX was a mistake

The X-men seem like they would be better suited for a Smash style game

I dropped the game after spending money to roll her and I managed to get the person right next to her twice.
Fuck that

Well to be fair her name is Magik, it probably throws people off

Well she's pretty fucking OP so most writers have to dumb down her powers to make things realistic.

So can mutants just not use magic?

No, Illyana can use magic. But her mutant power is in addition to that.

Think namor. He has his Atlantean powers but he also has his little feet wings. Magik has her mutant time powers but also uas her demon shit and her sword

>Marvel's version of Madoka
Written by Mike Carey and drawn by Adrian Alphona.

I prefer to think it was a one sided crush. "Girl finds her older brother's girlfriend sexy" is a much more natural than "ur gay lmao".

I've considered storytiming her resurrection for the past couple months. I have all the issues but I've never done a ST before.

Because in the end, except when the plot is focused on her and Limbo, she's a support character.

>you will never ride into battle on your giant brother who mutated into a metal four armed wearwolf while making out with your arm candy

Because it's okay when Marvel does it. The SJWs know to not mention it.

>Piotr 's mutant ability turns his skin into steel plates
>Illyana has a power that summons metal armor to cover her body
>but it's a magic power, not a mutant abilty
>her real mutant power is to teleport people

I always thought this was dumb

>underaged

Poor mortals and their linear concept of time

Piotr is the odd one. Mikhail also has vague energy/space powers.

It makes sense to me, because in my headcanon when she thinks of a way to defend her soul, she subconsciously wishes to have a metal armor like her big bro, like he is her symbol of security. At least that's my headcanon.

Better question
How russian is she?

It's really not. What are you even implying by that?

not very? she's spent more time in Limbo.

Sad

>Carey
Fugg, I'd read this.

She likes the goods

They totally can. In fact, Scarlet Witch's mutant power is to use magic easily.

thanks user

What would she see if she watched into you mind, Sup Forums?
If she watched into me, she would see herself in a 90° position

>Russian little sister (not sexual)
i don't know why I lost to this

pretty sure this is by Sienkiewicz.

>Also that Peter was a clone.

No, it was the real Peter. However aliens from Breakworld have resurrection tech they used to get him back.

>came back as a kid
New Mutants vol3 established that she had been timetraveling for years before rejoining the team. She was 20-something just like the rest of the team by that time. And now even more time has passed since then.