Idea

Why not just find beautiful traditional white girl and live happy without niggers ? You will have each other and live happy. Picture related.

I'm trying my best, buddy.

That's the gayest thing I've ever read

I have and I do but they are coming here. I wonder will they behave like American niggers.

Yeah because it's all about hating others and not improving the quality of your own life, right Igor

Those seem to be a special kind of breed.
Most niggers here are not much of a problem to most folk

Dutch I want to talk to you
I'm currently dating one of your women but I'm worried about her """open minded""" mind.
Physically she covers all the requirements on my list: blonde, blue eyed, tall, slim, etc. Also she's very well educated.
Problem?
She spend 3 months travelling around south america where she enjoyed plenty of attention. Attention that derived in "just sex" with 3 different men.
All of this was before we got serious and started dating. But still bothers me.
Now she keeps talking about marriage and children, I like the idea, but still that image of her getting dicked by swarthy 165 chileans touches a nerve a nerve in me.
What should I do?
>Inb4 you shitskin leave our women alone
It's me or some nigger

>3months
>3 men

You are gullible as hell.

It's around 12 men btw

it sound like a boring fucking life

okay.

yeah, sure. let me just move to poland, you'll help a brother out, right?

months
men
I really doubt it was just 3 men to be honest.
But at the same time I want to believe it was just 3.
Also there is a part of my brain that even wants to believe that the number is zero and that she's making all that shit up. But this is plain delusion.
Jesus I need help.

are you a boring, dependable flavor of guy?

Mate, the fact that she's with you instead of with one of my kin should tell you enough.

Anyway, objectively, any race or country aside, I'd say she's a whore. The current norm is for women to sleep around when they're single, and everyone seems to be cool with it.
There's nothing you can do, friend, except secure her as a monogamous being, instead of an indoctrinated filth-mongering whore.

also if the only thing you worry about is three months then you should be okay

oranje boven

Fuck her then dump her. No hymen, no diamond.

Being with a cute white girl is so gay, am I right? Go back to Sweden. We'll have to build a better containment around it though.

If you like her and she seems faithful, then there's quite little problem. We all have made mistakes in the past, hers was to be born in the modern west. Just try to focus on the now.

It'd be great if you'd manage to get her to understand why her being a slut in the past was a bad thing. That way she'll not want to cheat on you later. You can't of course go right ahead and blame her, since that's only going to make her despise you. You'll have to do it subtly. You'll have to go full Jew on her.

>are you a boring, dependable flavor of guy?
Well not exactly, but for some reason she thinks I'm some kind of saint only because I do volunteer work.

She's actually still young (mid 20's) and back in the Netherlands she had only 1 boyfriend.
No problem with this.
Thing that is bothering me is the "just sex" she had with these guys she barely knew while travelling and the way the attention she gets for being a blue eyed blonde really gets in her head.
I fear ending like pic related

My mother directly asked me if this girl was a virgin and I had to lie so she doesn't think I'm a beta cuck

>peace
>no niggers
pick uno

Because I've seen burgerland. Niggers destroyed its women with rap music and negro worshiping through sports

Well, she already cucked her own kind by being with you. So I wouldn't worry about it, good riddance with that piece of interbreeding filth.

Who's that girl in pic related? That's just tragic.

A Rotschild heiress.

>You can't of course go right ahead and blame her, since that's only going to make her despise you.
You're literally quoting my thoughts
I've been racking my way in the best way to softly do it. I actually showed her this image that I saw here the other day and commented about it

racking my brain* thinking

That's the plan Polan. But clearly we also have to fight for a better world for our children too.

Oh shit, i never thought that was an option, i guess i'll do that today!...Oh wait

Cuz these loser fascists have no chance of getting a white girl. They have no game or social skills so they blame their inate inferirotiy on others. Youre just albinos. And youre ashamed of it.

I am brown, muslim raised, and I have a hottie white gf who is norwegian. Probably cuz Im not a fascist loser. I know how to party and get down.

Damn what a great pic!

Nice proxy, Varg

>belly button piercing.
Absolutely degenerate.

yet you posted a mudslime

>why not just go out and find some gold dust?

My sister in med school who is 21 wants to date a fucking sauna instructor that is 29. My dad had to slap her shit, how can she be this dumb

Western society is in a downnward spiral. Every woman no matter the education or age is a dumb degenerate that needs to die in a fire
Most men are apathetic losers and if they have social game they dont put any sense in girls and are just pussy slaves.

I want to move to Ukraine :(

And have a pic

First you must break the conditioning and declare to the world that you do not find it virtuous to quantify the human experience with how much drugs/alcohol you can consume and the number of bitches you slayed. I am nearing 30 and my friends are still like that. Women are like that but there are normal ones. You just have to want it.

You don't. Speaking as a Ukrainian who emigrated to Murica.
Going there 3 months per year to find a Waugh is fine. But living there permanently blows mayor dick.

Waifu frolicking ijew6 corrected it.

God loves the estonians

>traditional white girl
>posts Teen Kasia

frolicking

>Chileans
>Niggers
You're no more of a nigger than they are. Maybe your bitch just wants to find her inner Pocahontas.

Frolicking

It's not even 10:00am and im drunk already. What do you expect ?

SOMEONE HELP
I have found a beautiful traditional white girl who is redpilled as fuck, I could hardly believe my luck.
She's in my country for another 1.5 years.

The only problem is that she's 4 years older than me and hasn't found out yet that I'm a NEET loser with no car and no social life. I still live with my parents. PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAS ADVICE, SERIOUSLY Sup Forums #1 ADVICE PLACE ON THE INTERNET

Bang her properly and it'll be alright

I only lost my virginity a month ago

How do I get really good at fucking? Because this girl is really conservative I will have a few months to learn before it's time

Fuck off and die.

I would tell the girl she is being an idiot by being with you.

>which she is

Do you want to be with a """""""""""red pilled''''''''''''' Idiot?

Fuck off and let her find a real man, NEET trash.

Maybe spend some time travelling around

Jesus christ my man, just enjoy the sex, don't worry about being studly mcstud, enjoy it, thats how you have good sex

Yeah bro girls love it when you spend a few months banging sluts so you can slay in bed.

>This is how we end up with pic related.

>3 months traveling South America where she enjoyed plenty of attention
>"just sex" with 3 different men

If you actually believe it was just 3, I've got a bridge to sell you.

because I(we) am a worthless necbeard fedora autist who girls wouldnt touch with a stick

Use your powers of autism to acquire money. This is easy, normies are dumb.

Use money to acquire a woman who wants a family and doesn't want to work.

>Aim for the age of consent in your area, the younger they are the less they have been brainwashed and abused

Go with it, unless your batting them off with a stick. Sounds like she is ready to make a big commitment to you so I would forget that part of her past. Whether shes had 3 or12 lovers in the past only a small handfull will actually matter to her.

I agree with every word of

Send her to me so I can fix her. Because if you won't someone else will, and it may as well be me.

how come i have never thought of this before
you're a genious

now only how do i turn on my powers of autism?

The niggers will always find YOU

No cute conservative girls left here so I just jerk off and maybe I'll get a dog soon

>I fear ending like pic related
There are no niggers in El Salvador though.

neat

I love german humor

its not like im not trying

NFL SUNDAY WOOO

Why didn't I think of doing that?!

Broke now and need a car first

what ethnic group are these qts Sup Forums? i want some ethno-master autist who knows his shit. no generalities like "slavic" im talking those guys who go "northern atlanto-baltic" etc.

ayy