Huh... really made me think

huh... really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? It isn't devaluing 9/11, just pointing out the invasion of Iraq was a pointless fuckup.

yup

Shit skins shouldn't throw sticks at people who carry grenades.

same goes the palestine. Jews took back they land they lost to the shit skins. shit skins throw sticks and rocks at the israeli tanks.

Palestinians wonder why they keep dying

lol

>not a single massive attack of similar proportions has happened since, or will happen again(?)

Sad, really. It was the only Great Happening™ of my life.

>huh... really made me think

It really is so troubling, America can do so much better. They didn't pass one and half million.

What OP says is very correct and something the vast majority of people do not realize

i thought we went to iraq for dickhead stealing our oil and we went to Afghanistan for 9/11

>or will happen again
Wrong.

Only 1,455,590?

Consider them lucky.

>iraqis
>innocent

they were guilty just by being born

Really makes you think

>for something they didn't do
Sorry but the nigs already laid claim to that excuse. Mudslimes will have to find a different one...

R.I.P. for all who dies due to the greed, stupidity and selfishness of other people.

>innocent iraqis
>not referring to the dead Americans as innocent
oh I wonder who was behind that trash image

>sandniggers kill a shit ton of americans
>america asks arabs to surrender kingsandnigger
>arab countries throw celebrations on 9/11/01
>get bombed to the 4th world by angry "America and Pals Desert Fun Team"
>a bloo bloo bloo y amerika bad?

>Shit skins shouldn't throw sticks at people who carry grenades.

Why not? They might let you have one.

Is this the new six gorillion? I swear that number keeps getting higher every time I see it. I thought the deaths as a direct result of American soldiers was under 100k, and most of those were Iraqi fighters. Everything else was textbook shitskins chimping out post-destabilization.

Why do regressives try and link the terrorist action Al Qaeda with the continuation of the 1990s Gulf War after Iraq violated it's terms for peace?

The correct link is between the 9/11 attacks and the destruction of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Surely even retarded drunk on identity politics regressive can tell the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan?

retard alert.

Cringe

>America and pals Desert Fun Team
beautiful

>afghan based terrorist organisation attacks the US
>invade iraq

thank you

>haw haw haw! fuck dem brown peepul
>why north korea want nukes so bad, dey mus' bee ebul
You can't make this shit up.

i mean we just did

What a load of horse crap. A good 100k Iraqis died in the entire war and most deaths was due to sectarian violence.

Hey we got there eventually.

>Anyone but Americans deserves anything at all
Turn off your proxy leaf

Really makes you think

Acts 7:43 biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The star of Remphan is a coptic name for SATURN if you look it up!

So molech is associated with saturn!

Amos 5:26 biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Chiun = an assyrian babylonian god of the planet SATURN.

Saturn worship is directly what the bible warns about continuously.

And today jews do it, islam does it, secret societies does it, past empires have done it and even more recent ones like the romans.

Could there be a connection, nah, it's probably nothing.

The "sun" worship in various nations in the pat, that was mistakenly thought to be worship of the actual sun, is actually and demonstrably can be shown is worship of saturn. Including the "sun" god of ancient egypt.

I found a pretty good video that ties this together that you might want to check out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY

TL;DR it's all about saturn/associated with saturn.

IDK about those fucking numbers but, as a BURGER, I cringe whenever someone brings up the Iraq war and the trillions spent.

Was it worth it (petro-dollar-wise)?

Is George Bush a war criminal?

and Cheney* (I think this guy was pulling the strings but IDK)

9/11 has a specific meaning in islamic calendar, it was the day in 1683 where the ottoman turks were fended off at battle of vienna when once again trying to conquer europe.

islam is heavily involved in this. Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba) same as do the jews, aswell as many of the secret societies.

And the star and crescent also represents saturn.

And the destroyer is associated with saturn and saturn associated with evil throughout history.

Also revelations 9:11 says "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." One of the 99 names of allah is Al-Mumit which means destroyer/bringer of death.

Who is the destroyer/bringer of death in the bible? Satan.

>knock knock
>who's there
>9/11
>9/11 who?
>YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET

Yeah, no great loss for either country.

Murifats asked for it for continually fucking around with other Governments, Iraq asked for it for consistently annoying the fuck out of Murica.

Gotta admit though, even though Saddam was a cunt, he still controlled Iraq extremely well, and most people didn't fuck around since they knew Saddam would have them killed.

Once the yanks killed him, the country turned into a massive shithole. Well bigger than it already was.

I'LL TAKE THE UPCOMING EUROPEAN RACE WAR FOR 100, ALEX

>Christianity.
>A good thing.

Clearly either a distraction or deception telling you the other ones are bad to gain followers.

Anyone thinking that this planet or we humans are important on a universal scale is deceived and worshipping what might just be a group of galactic travelling niggers in space pyramids is straight up retarded.
>calling planets the names of people that affected this planet
Come the fuck on. Why would someone come here, tell us the names of the planets in our solar system with such simple names? We don't even do that for new planets or stars we see.
One little star in a universe full of billions is not important shit.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

thanks for video will watch when i have time

>Edgelord spacefag detected

/11 who?
>>YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET

God fucking damnit Australia.

you don't think too much, do you?

Fucking THIS

But, the funniest part comes here:

Bombing the shit out of Libya? Sure dude, we dont see any problem with that.
Overthrowing the Assad government? What could possibly go wrong?

They will never learn, because chaos is what they want.
The US foreign politic is the cancer of the world and so bad, you have to side with PUTIN.

>Anyone thinking that this planet or we humans are important on a universal scale is deceived
Everything is relative. We haven't found an intelligent life yet elsewhere. If Earth is the only planet with intelligent life (which seems improbable, but possible), then we're DAMN special.

>"Hello american citizens. Would you like to take the blame for the powerhungriness for your govrement? No? Well to bad beacuse you going to take it YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES! Thanks :)."

>Innocent
Since when is any sand nigger "innocent" ?

what?

Sadly..

I don't find as much value to 3rd world iraqi's compared to the North American citizens.

Being quite frank each of those dead educated smart employed citizens of the United States are (to me) worth at least 5x more than a dead Iraqi.

Besides weren't we always used large number crime happening the shit show arabic muslim countries? well you know what the world would do just fine, or better wihout them any them relying on a curropt religion.

Really think it did make me

actually just threw my stupid fucking phone(where I posted from) because I've just about had enough with auto correct, landed on the bed and crashed on the ground.

Blaming it on the jews.

Iraq wasnt third world until the americans arrived dude

whoa, just take it easy man

>imperial american war machine
that name is alpha as fuck.
Would drop napalm on shitskin again/10

War is hell.

Bush was such a fucking mong he didn't read the memos detailing the imminent threat of attack by hijacking with the WTC/Pentagon/Whitehouse being high-risk targets, and dumb enough to invade the wrong fucking country.

All these deaths are on the Bush's hands, the bush family probably planned this all along as an investment for their Oil Company.

>killing a good amount of muslims
>pointless

Meme magic is real.

Lad's got a point, ultimately no matter what the reason was (which was furthering US/Israeli globalist agenda) at least they rained hell on a bunch of people who are almost as subhuman as "people" come.

THAT'S A STEP TOO FAR TRAITOR!
HITLER WAS RIGHT!
THE JEWISH SYSTEM HATES THE FRONT LINE AND ADMONISHES THE COWARD
R3EEEEEE3

>1.4 million Iraqi

The point would not be missing its goal if not for the fact that mostly of them are not directly killed by US.
Only in the middle east you can a surrendering nation fighting a civil within itself even with the foreign enemy within border.

This.

Sunni Muslim blows up car and kills 30 Shia Muslims.

America gets blamed for it and it's added to the amount of innocent Iraqi's killed because of the war.
When in reality it's just dumb ass Muslims blowing up other Muslims for believing in another leader.

Correct.
Non combat mass death is inevitable in this tribalistic region no matter who is the nominal power. Could the deaths have been mitigated - yes, but to what degree? War is hell. More death to come in the generations ahead in fractured Caliphate lands. The longer view, Islam's jurisprudence are not compatible with human freedom and Liberty.

Brown people blow up other brown people for not believing in the exact same type of Islam. On a weekly basis for years.

Sunni insurgents pour into Iraq to fight against US troops and against the government put in place when Americans want to leave because the government is ran by Shia's.

Gets added to the death toll as American troops responsibility.

Really makes you think.

If Muslims were not as subhuman Iraq would be somewhat secure and rebuilding by now, similar to how other US occupations went. But of course they kill each other over a book written by a pedophile 1,400 years ago.

>War is fun.
Fixed

Wtf I hate America now

>They will never learn, because chaos is what they want.
I don't think it's what most Americans want. It's what the Saudis and Israel want, so they can destroy their enemies and try to bring their successors into their spheres of influence and expand their power in the region.

America is just to dumb to realize everything they've done since 9/11 has been to others' benefit and their own detriment, because they're easily fired up by blind patriotism. Wave a flag and point them at a "bad guy" and they go for it every time. The US ruling class care only for money and will do whatever enriches them no matter how badly it fucks their country or people. Not that we in western Europe are much better, but the US is the superpower, what they decide is what matters.

tl;dr the US is the tank, Saudi Arabia and Israel are fighting over the steering and running over everyone in the middle east.

>innocent terrorists who died

>muslims
>innocent
That was the kind of bs I said when I was a teenager.
Muslims deserve every drone strike they get. The refugee crisis has really opened my eyes.
The reason why every fighting age male in those regions is considered an enemy combatant is that its true.
All muslims need to be removed.

>1 million iraqis
>worth 1 white person

This is where their arguments fail. Nobody likes sandniggers, desu.

This is the actual opinion of professional soldiers. They're not some honorable white knights of society, they are not noble guardians of our nation. They just enjoy what they do. Killing people, blowing shit up, shooting guns, this is probably why so many soldiers are reluctant to call themselves heroes, because they know they're not. They're not conscripts, they voluntarily become professional soldiers, they want to kill people and there's absolutely nothing wrong with this.

>Sandniggers
>People
Brittish education

Soldiers kill sandniggers most of the time, duh

Yeah I see, well not only sandniggers, sometimes they kill slavs. Surely you can see my main point though. You don't volunteer for a combat role in this day and age without hoping to kill "people" then

wow... really makes me think