youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

MAFIA

ANIMALS

youtube.com/watch?v=WU339Qs3rSU

Historically incorrect! There were no black people in the 1970s American crime scene, right?!

Poor baby doesn't like to see black people in video games? Sperg about it to your mother, maybe she will cook you hotpockets so you can calm down, dudebro manchild.

It's based in New Orleans, of course there is black people there. It's filled with them.

>black peoples crime scene
>comparable to a Mafia

(you)

NOLA is a chocolate city, baby!

haha lol xD nice meme
how about do your own research? 1968 New Orleans WAS filled with black people. Oh yeah, truth hurts your cute little feelings. That's nice sweetheart.

>1968 New Orleans WAS filled with black people.

That's cool I guess.

The game is called Mafia though.

Ok, but why this Mafia game will be so simplified that there will be missions only for robbing shops and stealing TVs and fridges from houses?

So what? Do you think they should produce yet another game revolving around the Italian mob? They've already made two of those.

They're simply adding a twist to the scenery and narrative while still using the Mafia brand, because it's easier to sell that way. Also Mafia has evolved to mean all organized crime a long time ago.

Fuck you're retarded.

I have a friend who went to E3 and was invited to play it. He said it played like trash.

yeah well they already said that this game isn't all about mafia itself

cry more, there is nothing you can do about it. How about stop playing video games if it makes you mad? Gamers are dead anyway.

>Mafia has evolved to mean all organized crime
>organized crime
>blacks

Fuck you're retarded.

>See a nigger as MC or in the cover
>automatically drop
>mass boycott

> BF nigger, niggers watch dogs, mafia niggers

Nice, their forced diversity move force boys to stop playing games !

Bonus, comfy music
youtube.com/watch?v=hjD0uy-KKo4

>So what? Do you think they should produce yet another game revolving around the Italian mob? They've already made two of those.

The game is made by a new dev team who never made a game before. The old developers, 2k Czech are working on a different game. And you can tell, since the game looks absolutely terrible.
It's a technical mess, they couldn't even get the sound mixing and mastering right.

tbqh famalams

Too bad Mafia isn't GTA
Too bad Mafia is made by liberal nu-males from San Francisco

>>So what? Do you think they should produce yet another game revolving around the Italian mob?
Yes? They could make a game about Russian mafia for all i care, not nigger mafia.

I loved San Andreas.

Now that I think about it it's funny how playing GTA San Andreas I was able to sympathize with such a stereotypical nigger the main protagonist was.

Only in real life niggers' chimpin out, stealing, murdering and vandalizing everything they stumble upon isn't funny and there's no blind Woozie destroying a nigger in vidya.

>Black MC

Memes aside the game genuinely looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

No please, don't do this Kraut. Don't do this to me.

Vávra wouldn't let this happen, why did they take our franchise from us and make a generic GTA V clone from it ;_; just look on the HUD...

>Certifiably epic