AfD producing unnecessary outrage

>What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtu.be/enUBcTp3njk
merkur.de/lokales/garmisch-partenkirchen/garmisch-partenkirchen/afd-in-garmisch-partenkirchen-fazit-demonstration-6480160.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frauke Petry advertises the term "völkisch"

völkisch
Definitionen von völkisch
Adjektiv:
-(of a person or ideology) populist or nationalist, and typically racist
-nazi vocabulary

Something German, I guess.

is nazi vocabulary related to the nazi diet?

Don't take your own side white people, that's for jews and other non-whites

"völkisch" means to be for your people. You should embrace that term, it's a great word

>völkisch
>of the folk
>of the people
next thing you'll say is putting germans in germany over foreigners and especially illegal immigrants not getting preferential treatment is racist
wake the fuck up kraut you communist shit

It's scaring away potential voters

can someone translate?

I don't speak Arabic nigger what is she saying?

She is the last hope for the German people.

You'll need to translate that, Achmed.

>its okay when Jews, Indians, Japs, Negros etc etc do it tho

You see the problem with the censorship mentality is that you do not delete your enemies , you just ignore them
If said censorship goes for too long then those who impose it start believing that because they can't hear what they don't like it simply doesn't exist

In realty...all they do is force people to not declare publicly their true feelings . So while "opposition propaganda" is not spread...the ones in power also don't have a clue about how big the opposition really is

Just how dictators start eating their own shit about how the people love them and agree with them , so does europe's left.

And just as dictators always seem surprised at how many people actually hated them that they make stories about foreign influence and evil cabals to be able to comprehend that they were shit leaders...so does europe's left make the same desperate retarded face..when it finds out censorship doesn't delete the opposition , it just hides it

She wants the word "völkisch" to have a positiv connotation again.

>Burgerkreig

>Burger = American?
>Kreig = German for war
> in Deutschland = in Germany

American War in germany?

War against Americans in germany?

Is this your name for ww2?

or do we take

burger = food

which means theyre declaring war on McDonalds?

it says something along the lines of

'my womb is for dark colored syrians only, they alone can satisfy my desires and give me a child that will embody the future of germany'

> Bürger = citizen
> from burgware
> burg + ware
> Burg = castle
> ware = protect/defend
> Bürger = defender of the castle

>Zugleich nannte Petry inhaltliche Bedingungen für eine Regierungsbeteiligung ihrer Partei im Bund: "Wer keine Volksabstimmungen auf Bundesebene einführen will, mit dem wird die AfD nicht regieren", sagte Petry

El oh el, eternal opposition shit party. Whoever votes vor the AfD ought to be deported to Siberia.

AfD is a joke compared to Le Pen, Farage, Trump etc., they never manage to hide their power level and scare away normie voters just when they are about to get them. One simply does not say völkisch in Cuckmanistan.

They said worse things. They always lose 2 points after that stuff in the aftermath and gain 5 after a month.

One step at a time. Our society has 4 decades of massive leftist brainwashing behind. You can't get full red pilled in a matter of few years.

That's a Tranny. They are everywhere!

>comes to dominantly English speaking Cantonese wicker basket board of peace
>post something in sandnigger speak
>asks dominantly English speaking anons to throw in their opinions
>doesn't offer a translation
>mfw

Burger-Krieg :DDDD

>You can't get full red pilled in a matter of few years.

You don't have that much time anymore until it's too late

So if burger=citizen could Burgerkreig mean "citizen war" or (considering the context of merkel and Germany's current problems) "war against the citizens"?

I don't read or write Arabic, so no fucks given.

Can someone post the pic of this Goddess where she's squatting down revealing her perfect thighs?

>populist
Every journalist that says that word should be killed

Why do these idiotic Krauts always do this? Are Germans even self aware?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

it means civil war you fucking dick hole

Which one do you want?

Not that one. There's a much better angle.

>being an animeonly and EOP in 2016
ishygddt

That's the one. Is there one without the water mark?

Fucking hell, I wish she'd sit on my face.

...I thought "Völkish" was similar to the Dutch worth "Volks", which just means "of the people". Since when is something that is "of the people" racist? And what do you call local music (Volksmuziek)?

Being Germany isn't Free.

thats literally what happens. some afd guy got booed when he said something like "... our own population"
sad thing is, that could easily just mean "persons with german citizenship" but everybody starts crying racism like an automaton

it's taboo

It's because there is no hope left with you Krauts.

I can't remove the watermark.

But she can remove her shoes for you.

Volksmusik is fein, Volksfest is fein, Volkspartei is fine. Völkisch is just retarded and Nazi.

Fuck that dumb cunt.

I have a rare one where you can fully see her legs in pantyhose, but that will cost you one rare Pepe.

>88

Here is my rarest. Only been posted once on a /k/ thread that immediately got pruned and deleted

blease :DD

Pretty rare indeed.

yes its retarded, there is literally nothing wrong with the word, thats the point.

Its just like (((they))) are trying to make the word "populist" into something equivalent to Hitlerism

its just typical anti german brainwashing

Oh, I didn't even know that "Volks" was a word in German.

Now I also know why a German lady looked at me weird after she asked me what my favorite genre of music was and I responded with "Völkisch musik".

Oh please. In at least one case wannabe Hitler Höcke did it after fearmongering about rapes with a blonde woman on stage and evoking nazi speeches. You must be retarded.

I have an emergency stockpile of rare pepes for just such occasions

i already fapped today, why are you doing this to me?

She looks like a poorly developped man.

Hocke sounds based

Really? No you dipshit, it's a racist and Antisemitic term, as was used by the Nazis. But you seem to fall into that category yourself anyway.

He is
youtu.be/enUBcTp3njk

EVERYONE MUST SPEAK GERMAN WE ARE ZE MASTER RACE!!!

AfD are clowns, more news at eleven.

VOLKISCH

>-nazi vocabulary

Fuck off Ahmet. The term "völkisch" was commonly used in the late 19th century and the early 20th century in Germany speaking countries. It was used by everyone who focussed on the nation and the people in it. Only commies hates the term because they wanted to destroy said nations in favor of international communism. It's true that racist also used it. But they also wore clothes. So I'm assuming you don't use them also.

Ans you piece of shit fall into the category communist Jewish oven dodger

This is excellent. The right in Germany needs to start asserting itself and reclaiming these concepts as something dear and important to Germany and its people. And remember, as Saul Alinsky said "Once you push a negative hard enough, it becomes a positive." Reclaim your land Germany.

I met her when she came to my city. That rally was awesome.

pretty sure she's saying she wants me, damn she's a cute

Did you eat her ass?

FUCKING GERMANS WHY DON'T YOU EVER TRANSLATE RRRREEEEEEE

Nice spooks you got there, kiddies

She is coming to nürnberg soon.

>it's a le eternal German guilt nevet4get complex thread

Because nationalism's so great and far removed from racism :^)

Get reservations. The leftist faggots try to always disrupt it.

>merkur.de/lokales/garmisch-partenkirchen/garmisch-partenkirchen/afd-in-garmisch-partenkirchen-fazit-demonstration-6480160.html

Faggot rock band
Cucked Church
Mishmash of random degenerates bussed in to protest.

I guess reddit would be a better place for you.

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU'RE RIDING THE TIGER, FRIEND.

I hate how lefties managed to brainwash a lot of germans into thinking that being proud of its own country and wanting the best for its citizens over non-citizens is racist, xenophobic and dumb.

RARE

in this context it means 'populist' intended by the writer to sound not quite as frightening as 'nationalist' (which is half a set short of nazi in eurospeak) but still scary enough to send voters back to the cdu/csu or spd.

don't they do background checks?

They have been trying to criminalize words like 'Volk' and 'völkisch' for several years now, it wasnt always like that. It started when SPD/Grüne formed the government from 1998-2005

>Cold
>No Sandniggers
>weapons
Siberia seems comfy.

I broke this etymology down for my kike German professor and he told I had no idea what I was talking about. Fuck you Dr. Moser.

No one actually believes that the AfD can get into the government anytime soon. The point of their party is to steal votes from CDU and SPD and therefore forcing them to adapt their policies or be forced to form a coaliation of more than 2 or even 3 parties. It's already happening with Seehofer and Gabriel (who tries to distance himself from Merkel).

Can't believe not one of you lazy bastards in this thread has bothered to translate it yet.

hell even if someone would link the article i could run it through google translate and have a rough idea

Kek

When will Höcke take over? Can't stand her stupid ugly face anymore

>She wants "volkish" to be seen a positive term. In an interview she warns of a potential civil war in Germany

something along those lines

Translate what? Learn to use context to figure out meaning, kid.

See

T.muhammad

it was used by the Nazis and is therefore bad. end of discussion. please only use the vocabulary proposed by the current government.