Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I think I understand how the "alt-right" is slowly winning the culture war and fascism will triumph in the future in the same way that liberalism defeated conservatism in the past. The source of our meme magic, if you will. The greatest weakness of conservatism was its attachment to Christianity and judeo-christian moral values. As society became increasingly secular, ideas which had their roots in Christianity such as "homosexuality is sinful" or "a woman who sleeps around is sinful" became increasingly easy to mock because they had no truth value outside of the context of Christianity. And over time, snarky liberal intellectuals and comedians did mock, and degrade, Christian morals to hell and back because it is incredibly easy to discredit ideas outside of the confines of the religion which spawned them.

Now, liberals think that their belief system is based purely on rational and secular principles. But this is far from the truth. Liberalism has become a religion in its own right that venerates racial cuckoldry, minorities, equality, and so on. Hell, some liberal ideals are even rooted in judeo-christian thought such as "it is bad to be racist" (love thy neighbor as you love thyself). This is where the alt-right is currently tearing liberalism a new one by ceaselessly mocking the cucks outside of the confines of their belief system, inspiring others to reject the liberal morality that they never dared to question in the past. If you call us a racist or sexist we will laugh in your face.

Now, when you clear your head of artificial morals, you revert to your natural, evolutionary impulses. Alt right values such as tribalism, disdain for outsiders, respect for strength are all rooted in nature and human biology. And nature is inherently fascist in the way that it rewards strength and punishes weakness/cuckoldry. This is why I believe that fascism is making a huge comeback in our generation. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodern_philosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job fag

True dat

The seed will grow.

Well said, I agree

People are seeing China being run by literal communists and kicking everyone's ass.
People are wondering how Russia, a country with GDP of Italy, is able to even remotely intimidate Europe or US.

People are starting to wonder that maybe democracy just doesn't work and you need a strong competent patriot in charge, not those good for nothing soft democrat libcucks living in their progressive fantasylands.

We must support Neo-Facist of the world who want an end to the (((Globalist))) Supremacy
We must learn from the mistakes of Germany and the Allies. Never should we repeat the Western Betrayal, the Treaty of versailles.

The issue is, think of why did this system of liberalism develop in the first place? It provides stability. Not to you and me maybe. But to a small white and jewish elite, yes, and to poor religious and racial minorities its not a high living but its better than they would have anywhere else given how much they are able to reap from a system they put so little into.

F.acism (which it keeps autocorrecting to racism lel) provides an inherent instability to it as those not in power seize power. Power vacuums will form, and results will never be your ideal. Some will make it out the other side better, some will be purged as useful idiots.

So you realistically think you will be able to kill or deport all the Jews?

>I think I understand how the "alt-right" is slowly winning the culture war

Then you left the basement

I don't think its winning as we are fairly marginalized and anonymous, but the fact that Sup Forums has to be name-called into this "alt-right" term and repeatedly made reference of by a presidential candidate is certainly unprecedented.

Sorry to respond not quick enough but i was thinking.

Its hard. am I going to become a monster to save the world or at least make it a better place?

To be honest I'm not sure I could genocide a people. But sometimes you must cut the branches of humanity so the tree can bare healthier fruit.

With our modern science we can trace the ancestry of a person maybe even trace the acestry of the Ashkenazi (Khazar) This action (Genocide) would sentence my soul to eternal damnation but I would do it for the betterment of mankind.

I'm not asking if you are homicidal, clearly yes. I am asking if you think you would get very far with American laws. There are good reasons we don't ask on the Census for people's religion nor list it on any official documents. I'm pretty sure if you tried genocide YOU would get killed or deported, not them.

I don't think myself as a brutish skinhead. I respect classical liberalism it is ( the ying) to ultra conservatism (yang) it is all a cycle.

Yes.

>Chinese
>literal communists
They are authoritarian state capitalists desu.
The communism thing allows them to retain power.

American law is irrelevant if facism grew.

So what exactly do you think will happen? You will convince all people to submit to DNA testing then people will just let you round them up and execute them?

I just think that the motivations of a crazy few to throw away laws in favor or tribalistic genocide on par with what goes down in the darkest African jungles are going to remain ideas. Its silly to identify via race or religion, not to mention it will never happen, why not go after corruption or nepotism. Harsher sentencing for violent crime, increased penalties for white collar crime, etc. You really think Americans would stand for extrajudicial genocide?

Like i said, i don't think i could genocide a people. I would deport them to israel.

Actually it's just a bunch of us spamming, and it won't amount to jackshit because if we really did have the numbers, we would not have to signal boost.

Also, you don't seem to know what any words mean, but nobody here will call you on it because they don't know either. And this is the kind of shit we represent ourselves with, great for circlejerking among ourselves, but worthless when presented to anybody who reads more then soundbytes and maymays.

How to cut the balls off fascists.

Ok, and if they refused?

Am I just talking to TLA workers?

If your fascistic threats became specific and actionable you would just end up getting a knock from the FBI.

You think fascism will triumph? Pretty optimistic tbqh, and I don't even see how that would be implemented in a multicultural country like the US.

Maybe Europe though, Hungary seems pretty close.

FPBP

I think again there is a difference between conservative policies and nationalism and extrajudicial suspension of Habeas Corpeus and the sorts of Rwandan genocides a few people here seem to want. I mean I guess its got to be schizos or FBIposters saying it.

Deportation to Israel is the most Humane option i can think of. Genocide would have to be the most last option needless death what waste. We must show that we are stern but fair we must show that we will not stoop to their level of deception and trickery.

What if people refuse to be deported?

Yes?
I don't even want to exterminate the Jews, but it would be really fucking easy to do. There are so few of them, and they suck at warfare.

Then, you will have to live the life of a second class citizen.

How exactly will you make that happen?

Never repeating the Nuremberg laws

Yeah if politics end up getting more and more extreme I think the only way things like this will happen is through Balkanization.

I could see maybe parts of the Deep South trying to do shit like this but I can't imagine large cities somehow being openly anti-Jew let alone deporting anyone.

it might have something to do with certain breitbart contributors championing the alt-right all over the MSM as lovable little scamps while at the same moment Trump just named a breitbart executive chairman to run his campaign

Remember Benito's facism its not about the race, it about the nation. Hilter's mistake was thinking Germans were superior and making lie like Aryan fairy tales.

And if a Jew wishes to combat globalism and Cultural marxism then power to him.

I did infact read all of your wall of text and agree with the statements made just don't put that alt right bullshit when you write in Sup Forums becouse it does not exist , we are the right now.

They can't help you if you indiscriminately deport/kill all of them.

Maybe not in the next few years but I think it will happen over the period of a few decades, starting in Europe. White privilege and gender identity bullshit used to be relegated to a few tumblr blogs but look at how quickly it has spread into mainstream academia and become accepted by the public.

Yes but none of the SJW stuff involves suspending U.S. law to deport or kill people based on race/religion.

Thread/

The Repulicans are not the Conservatives of the (Pre-Liberal spring) French Revolution. These people are Neocons which is a different side of the same coin as Progressive liberals

What people call facism now is what people used to call traditionalism.

WE WUZ BEAVIS

Why did hitler descriminate The Jews that fought for Germany in WW1 ?

Remember. This is theoretical.

Thanks for the discussion.

Good observation.

but this

>Now, liberals think that their belief system is based purely on rational and secular principles. But this is far from the truth.

They're working on this one. Look at post-modernism and all related to it. It is essentially based on the idea that noting can be know, therefor there is no right or wrong. It's a re-emergence of idealism inj place of realism or materialism. They aim to redefine the world through language. Aspects of this include

anti-moralism (there are no moral or immoral actions)
anti-realism
cultural relativism
anti-reason/logic

>According to Brian Duignan of the Encyclopedia Britannica, many postmodern claims are a deliberate repudiation of certain 18th-century Enlightenment values. A postmodernist might believe that there is no objective natural reality, and that logic and reason are mere conceptual constructs that are not universally valid. Two other characteristic anti-Enlightenment postmodern practices are a denial that human nature exists, and a (sometimes moderate) skepticism toward claims that science and technology will change society for the better. Postmodernists also believe there are no objective moral values. Postmodern writings often focus on deconstructing the role that power and ideology play in shaping discourse and belief. Postmodern philosophy shares ontological similarities with classical skeptical and relativistic belief systems, and shares political similarities with modern identity politics.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodern_philosophy

You love asking questions, don't you?