Brushing your teeth with the minty Jew

>Brushing your teeth with the minty Jew

I sure hope you don't do this. We are told time and time again that we must constantly brush and floss our teeth or else they'll rot and fall out but isn't it strange how so many ancient skulls unearthed around the world have a head full of teeth well before the invention of toothpaste?

Have you ever thought that maybe toothpaste is is purposefully damaging our teeth fooling us with it's refreshing smell? It's all a trick to make you foolishly buy more toothpaste and visit the dentist.

Ive been brushing once a day for years and just found my first cavity.

Fuck.

They do sell fluoride-free toothpaste if you're paranoid about that

They had different diets. Feel free to not brush your teeth my man.

Its necessary if you aren't eating healthily which unfortunately means that the entire western world needs toothpaste.

>isn't it strange how so many ancient skulls unearthed around the world have a head full of teeth well before the invention of toothpaste?

That's because they didn't eat sugar

I don't brush as often as I should and have better teeth than a lot of people I know, who aren't even 30 and are fucking toothless from rot.

I think it's because I don't really drink soda or have too many sugary sweets, desu. also could be my good genetics.

With such prevalence of sugar these days you'd be down syndrome retarded not to.

anceint humans didn't have diets full of processed sugar and grains and other artifical shit like soda and chocolate bars

if you eat a diet that includes absolutely none of those things you still run the risk of cavities, which runs the risk of plupitis, which runs the risk of dying super fucking hard from sepsis

vastly different diet plus they died at like 30 years of age back in ancient times.

>he doesn't brush twice a day
>he doesn't floss everyday

You're a fucking dumb ass. I bet you smell like shit. I pray you don't have kids

This. They didn't eat sugar, acid or other shot that damages not only your teeth.

You need to brush your goddamned teeth, Ive lost about 40% of mine from pure laziness and bad diet alone.

kek forbid we should brush our teeth with toothpaste or wash our hair with shampoo or wipe our ass with toilet paper or wash our hands.

Ancient skulls had all their teeth because they only lived for like 30 years back then.
Also, our diets today consists of more sugar.

Brushing twice a day is a bit too much tho, you will only make your teeth weaker.
Couldve happened on 2x a day aswell.

This is your average Drumpf supporter, Sup Forums

the romans used urine as toothpaste

>Brushing twice a day is a bit too much tho
>you will only make your teeth weaker.

lol

Can a white guy get an okay job in the Philippines?

What? By brushing your teeth you're literally removing part of your protection layer. If you brush too much you're doing more harm than good in the long run.

Brushing once a day right before bed is optimal desu, provided you know how to brush properly.

Also fuck you muslim.

>Brushing once a day right before bed is optimal

RIP your co-workers. I bet you don't floss

Don't use toothpaste, brush with pure baking soda and rinse with peroxide.

>wake up
>eat breakfast, flush it away with water
>nobody smells a thing, as long as your diet isnt shit

Wow so hard. Also, do you brush before or after breakfast? Before breakfast and you basically wasted your time, after breakfast you're harming your protection layer the most.

They also died of old age in their 30s.

Cavities happen, get it filled asap or you'll be in actual trouble

No its because sugar wasn't made available until the middle ages. Same reason Somalians have a head full of white teeth, that and they chew cot.

If you have anything acidic like orange juice for breakfast it's better to brush before.

thats why u use ur own toothpaste instead of using kikepaste with brainwashing ingredients in it

No need to pray roach, OP will never have sex with stanky breath and teeth caked in grime

>You need to brush your goddamned teeth
>Ive lost about 40% of mine from pure laziness and bad diet alone.

No, you need to eat like a normal human 10,000 years ago.

Then whats the point in brushing at all if youre just gonna fuck it up directly after that? I'm pretty sure that's even worse because now you're removing plaque first and then instantly let sugar and acids on your teeth.

While I agree that much of what we're told to do to take care of our teeth is pure quackery if you're eating/drinking sugary shit you best fucking brush.

just use a natural fluoride free toothpaste

you wont find it at walmart though

its mainly the physical brushing that gets the plaque build up off ur teeth and the paste is just to lube it up and make it slippery

Bumping for interest

>eat normal food (i.e none of that pumped up shit in supermarkets)
>drink mostly water
>occasionally floss my teeth
My teeth are just fine, sure I might have a bit of a bad breath and slightly yellowed teeth but that's natural, no cavities or any other bullshit.

If I want to impress I just eat a bit of mint and brush my teeth without paste.

Nope.

High infant mortality, high safety risks and almost no medical treatment caused the average age of death to be very low.

They didn't die "of old age in their 30s", that's grade school level thinking.

Read a book, nigga.

Also for the abrasive to basically sand your teeth.

That's how idiots believe the wage gap.
It's not that they died at 30, it's because there was a lot of infant deaths which would drop the life expectancy heavily.

lots of 0-1 year old deaths + 60-70 year old deaths / 2= 30-35 year life expectancy on average.

This is very basic statistics.

It's hilarious that this roach doesn't understand halitosis comes from your gastrointestinal system and not your mouth.

Y'all must have poor fucking genetics and diets if your faces stink because you don't ALWAYS floss.

Brush my teeth in the morning
Fall asleep drinking whiskety at night
Flawless dentistry

It's all about the diet.
Retards eat tons of sugar and unnatural additives that never were part of our diet practically every day and then wonder why they have decaying teeth and foul breath if they don't care for their teeth

Thats the worst, should be the other way around. If you dont brush before sleep, you take all that junk with you in your sleep and let them do whatever they want for 8 hours, with reduces saliva production and no water to flush it down.

>isn't it strange how so many ancient skulls unearthed around the world have a head full of teeth well before the invention of toothpaste?

Not particularly. Their diets were diabetic vegan as fuck. And they didn't live beyond 30.

I think brushing your teeth with sodium bicarbonate is also a good alternative. There have been mornings where I'm in a rush, just to find that there's no more tooth paste. There's when I make use of sodium bicarbonate and works perfectly fine for me.

What happens if you dont

>And they didn't live beyond 30.

shut the fuck up this has been debunked itt already

people lived to 80-100 back then people are living shorter than ever

Cavities happen

eventually break through the tooth and reach the nerves causing you constant pain. Possibly kill the nerve and the tooth so it has to be pulled out.

Everything in my mouth is dead by sleepytime
I will heed your advice about the change to my morning routine though, cheers nederbro

They call me toothpaste for a reason :^)

myth. infant births made the average low. people still lived past 60

Aside from the lifespan thing, are you retarded? They weren't anywhere close to vegan. Ancient peoples ate a SHITLOAD of meat. They ate it anytime they could.

>the minty jew
tip top kek

Most sugars metabolize in half an hour with acid lasting the rest of the hour. You should drink lots of water to help dissolve larger chunks of carbs.

When you have excessive plaque biofilm, the lower layers of bacteria metabolize sugars anaerobically which produces extra acid.

You brush to break up the plaque before it solidifies (~36 hrs).

As for breath, don't breath through your mouth ever (even when exercising, the bottleneck is your lungs not your intake). Nor at night including snoring. This not only dries your mouth and prevents saliva from cleaning/adding calcium, but lets all the shit floating in the air to settle in and start producing nastier stuff than acid.

Take allergy meds, and drink lots of water. Fix your posture so your jaw stays shut just resting above your hyoid bone.

>implying
I have multiple teeth that have broken in some places revealing the second layer of protection that feels like a hybrid of tooth and gum. I've had a crater in one of my teeth for at least 5 years. I never brushed until very recently when I decided I would give my teeth some reinforcements.

Oh and until recently I'd drink like 10+ liters of soda a week. Maybe Brits evolved to be better set to manage damaged teeth, thanks stereotype.

I really hate mocking people based on their home country but I've taken a glance at this thread and I mostly noticed Americans that think people died of old age at 30 at any point in history

The "Enlightened" secular modern school really does a great job at making people believe any era where people weren't ruled by republics were dark ages

It varies by person, but eventually the cavity does reach the nerve and consume whole tooth, it keeps spreading if left untreated and there's only so much tooth it can get through.

>my teeth have fucking craters in them
>theyre good/fine

>I sure hope you don't do this. We are told time and time again that we must constantly brush and floss our teeth or else they'll rot and fall out but isn't it strange how so many ancient skulls unearthed around the world have a head full of teeth well before the invention of toothpaste?
Take a look at skulls before and after the discovery of sugar cane.

This.

And pretty much fucking everything has sugar added in now.

You'll get harassed by muslims and drug dealers.
They know the whyte man has money and is usually gullible. There are many cases of whites being kidnapped and ransomed in the Philippines by muslims.

Shut up bong and post your big ben (cock).

Also Tea is supposedly really good for your teeth. Everyone should look into the science if any behind it.

We brush a lot now because we consume more sugars. Bacteria consume the sugar and shit on your teeth causing the rot.

Staying away from Palawan and Indonesia.

Also, some people have rightfully pointed out the problem of sugar in our diet, but it wasn't all fine before either.

Ancient Egyptians were already making primitive toothpastes with plants.

>total of 5 retards
>yup all Americans are retards.

Just like all Frenchmen are Muslim surrender monkeys.

Do you brush your teeth with petrol?

Sheesh, I didn't say that.

Also I take absolutely zero pride in being French so don't expect me to feel insulted by pointing out that we're getting conquered without fighting back.

I thought the same thing too. Wouldn't dentists go out of business if everyone had good teeth?

tooth paste damages your brain cells, literally
do some research, I know I'm right

I Barely brush my teeth and both my teeth and mouth are clean and shiny

Well the sand was their issue. They breathe it in, stays in the mouth and grinds their teeth.

There is lots of blood vessels in your mouth. When you get a tooth infection that shit goes straight to your brain and will give you psychosis or dementia. It might even stop your heart. You will literally die if you don't brush your teeth.