When did she become Hollywood's "It" girl?

When did she become Hollywood's "It" girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7FN8YoBf7A
youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy A

She's not. Hollywood doesn't have an "it" girl right now.

>she was super cute when she was young
>but look now
>eye bags
>laugh lines
>pancake makeup
>she's aging
>you're aging
>we're all dying

This would look terrifying in HD

Hollywood "it" girls are a thing of the past. The closest thing we have to that now is "Jennifer Lawrence".

the only reason why we are seeing more of her now is because she won the academy award. things have changed a lot now. she won the award not because of her own merits, but because of who was vouching for her (I guess I don't have to tell you that the academy awards are all politics). that is the new game. and in some ways it killed the idea surrounding what simpletons think of the "it" girl or hollywood's next latest and greatest.

last one was Jennifer Lorenzo, right?
Hollywood is so behind
Music always wins

Uh, Sophia Lillis is the IT girl.

No one gives a shit about jlaw anymore

Emma stone is the closest thing we have to an It girl right now. She was given an Oscar for doing nothing.

they want a new one. thats why all the cut hair everywhere. thats a hollywood signal that its time for some new meat

Was Easy A that big? I was under the impression that it was relatively unknown. I mean Superbad was bigger.

When she reached the top on wikifeet

>She was given an Oscar for doing nothing
Why don't you show the class how YOU sing and dance?

>we have
don't include me

Spider-Man, obviously.

>made $75 million worldwide
>unknown

Yes, but the nude leaks and a couple bad movies ended her tenure, and Mother! has not done her any favors towards getting back. No idea who will be next.

La la land was trash.

Hope it's Isabella Moner

I think ScarJo was an "it" girl until Ghost in the Shell lost a shit ton of money.

I said "relatively". Of course people here know about it, and at least a portion of the american public, but I don't think it's quite the case outside of America's borders, unlike other films of her early career.

Yes. I would say from "Under the Skin" to "Lucy" that was probably true.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=C7FN8YoBf7A

>some 20's movie star
Clara Bow > Emma Stone

great argument

is there a deeper lore going on? she is clearly pennywise

after Jlaw became insufferable hollywood needed another girl next door JUST LIKE US type to fill the void

that and La La Land

Stone is more sincere in that regard
JLAW is trying way too hard to look humble, plus she's a confirmed turbo slut behind the scenes, so that really shatters the innocent image.

It also helps that Stone is far less vocal about the President than JLAW is.

she is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU

>When did she become Hollywood's "It" girl?

When she was forced into the Trump derangement syndrome brigade, whether she actually wanted to or not:

"Emma Stone sees Trump parallels in Battle of the Sexes"

ew.com/movies/2017/07/06/emma-stone-trump-parallels-battle-of-the-sexes/

but she's already achieved the status before that all started

shhhhhh, let the Sup Forumstard have his moment

That whole thing smelled fishy. Funny how she, along with a few other actors, who NEVER spoke about anything political before, suddenly go all anti-Trump, even with out being directly asked. It's almost as if (((they))) were holding a gun to her back...

She's cautious though. She barely refers to Donald Trump by name, and I don't recall her directly attributing him to "muh racism, xenophobia, sexisms, etc." Maybe it's her anxiety making her scared to get into deep shit (A.K.A. thinking you're woke because you watch CNN) but it seems to really help her maintain her conservative fans.

>98% of television coverage about Trump is negative
>public opinion about Trump is overwhelmingly negative

Regardless of what actors actually believe, it is a good career move right now to shit on Trump, especially if you work in Hollywood where the liberalism is even more extreme.

>he doesn't know of the Trump curse