youtube.com/watch?v=5T_R40Zb--U
youtu.be/uoUCyrg5Syo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy was always so pretentious

R.I.P in peace Lil Uzi's father

hell be fine

Look at him

He's been dead for years now

t. retard who doesn't know what pretentious means and just uses it to describe anyone smarter than a religious mouth breather

always hated him

Thy kingdom come thy will be done.

I bet you grew up listening to metal

do you want a pat on the back , everyone gets a trophy generation?

HEAD LIKE A HOLE

>angry jew
>desert eagles

OY

This seems like a dignified direction for the thread.

OOH WA AH AH AH AH

If we had only banned guns this would have never happened. END GUN VIOLENCE NOW

i actually hope he does die. no edgy. just hope.

this is payback for columbine

good

Good riddance, cunt.

Did he get Brandon Lee'd I'm not clicking your jewish viral marketing link

I liked him on Clone High and Sons of Anarchy.

>his career was ruined by guns
>now his live is ruined by props of guns
Is this... poetry?

>not a single person has said 'Sweet Dreams'

You guys fucking suck.

Name a more cringey talk show appearance

Sounds like he was gunned down

Except it wasn't. Columbine made him more popular.

>implying Chris Hardwick wasn't cringe incarnate in the first place

Hate that faggot so much

This isn’t Reddit

because that's a eurythmics song, not a marilyn manson song

Rest in piss and burn in hell. I hope Rachel is laughing in heaven.

>LOL REDDIT

Like I said, you guys fucking suck.
No wonder Sup Forums is on its deathbed.

do you want it to be?

rip david dolores frank and his shitty music taste

video when?

Down voted

Why aren't guys like him popular anymore? The whole gothic persona hasn't been around for a while

who

You’re gay

Check the thread in the archive

I know contarians like to shit on it and the second half took a nosedive in quality, but for the first half right up until the beach scene this was pure kino. Genuinely one of the most scariest movies I've watched in terms of pure scare factor and Im not even meming.

Also, Maika Monroe was pretty good.

its reached parent status. like it did for 70s hippies.

> the joke is that I'm pretending that's MM and not the Prodigy!
oh how absolutely delightful, what a knee-slapper you are Sup Forums

>That guy was always so pretentious

he was what he pretended to be. how is that pretentious? read a fuckin' dictionary some time, assbreath.

>assbreath
8 year old on Sup Forums

>Name a more cringey talk show appearance

Do u not know what that word means or something
This is the 2nd time you've asked now

In the video it barely falls on him, he'll be fine.

user are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay, user?

I miss goth girls, a lot actually.
Where can I find them?

said the user stroking out repeating himself

weird people/girls shifted and latched on to geek/anime/gamer culture

its mostly the internets fault

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4937510/Marilyn-Manson-crushed-falling-prop.html
He should be dead after all the ways he screwed over everyone who got him famous in the first place

gonna be awkward when this faggot gets to hell and realizes satan doesnt think his gay makeup is cool

I mean, he himself said it was.

have you seen him without the gay makeup. he looks 1000x better with the gay makeup on. so much that you dont ever want to see him without it. his normal is that fucked

i just checked reddit (it is the front page of the internet, afterall :D) andi t's not on there why do you guys lie

colombine waifu

goth chicks were gross irl
real life wasn't an 90s movie

time travel

RIP emo scene. It was pretty good while it lasted
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc

lmfao what a fag

haha what a faux pas that would be! Bet the loser also tried learning to play guitar hahaa.

Nine inch nails/trent reznor Is just as relevant now if not more as he was in the 90s

the difference is that manson never evolved as an artist. he was a gimmick and never expanded beyond that

>haha what a faux pas
so you grew up sucking dick instead. got it

She saw into the future

Are you defending yourself because metal and the culture around that music is shit

where im from the only people who wear makeup are women and queers
ugly men wear their awful faces with pride

could not care less

ITT: Angry Drumpftards rejoicing over the injury of another human being.

>didn't finish the show
this is what happens when amateurs rip off someone's act, alice cooper finished his show after stabbing himself

Three Days Grace was closer to nu-metal than mainstream emo/scene anyway. I think you meant to post Senses Fail or Hawthorne Heights.
youtu.be/hUO-sRLotOI

I know that he got to fuck Rose McGowan so he definitely fucked her up something good considering how bat shit crazy she became.

>those leaks of her playing with her pussy and sucking dick

I didn't say they weren't, I don't miss goth culture but it transformed

replaced the black hair dye with pink and goth clothes with anime cosplay

Speaking about artists who have expanded: Three Days Grace's 2015 album: Human is so much better than their earlier work. I actually prefer this compared to One X that all the fans scream over as the best thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI_TvHh0xSc

youtube.com/watch?v=-U98qkjbYek

youtube.com/watch?v=kyIjtPUxpyw

>that guitar solo in the last song
How you cannot think that this is better than Gontier's earlier albums because it is.

>manson never evolved as an artist
I agree but his newest album is pretty good

literally no one mentioned trump or politics until you

>Nine inch nails/trent reznor Is just as relevant now if not more as he was in the 90s

*Pffffffffffffffffftttt*
Were you born in the 2000's?

>linking park and manson dies in the same year

WAKE ME UP!

and Insane Clown Posse started a war against the FBI

Say what you will about Manson but knowing that this was the last thing Chester eve recorded before taking his own life is one of the most depressing things ever
youtube.com/watch?v=5dmQ3QWpy1Q

literally who?

I mean he isnt a groundbreaker anymore no one in rock music is thease days but he still makes big news.

He's the CEO of one of the biggest music streaming services, he's scoring award winning movies left and right and anytime he releases anything under the NIN mask it makes waves and is hot news.

Reznor is still one of the most relevant figures in music today

good.

yes pls youtube.com/watch?v=ujsUCqe-QIk

>It's a Sup Forums is actually based with their music
Why do mods delete music related threads on Sup Forums? Do they have any idea how cancerous Sup Forums is where if you try to discuss anything rock related that's not pleb normie tier you will get no replies?

Sup Forums actually talks about music. Even if they don't like the band they will actually post in the thread and try to make a discussion.

Maybe we need another music board on this site that's not at all related to Sup Forums or something because seriously you cannot at all have a conversation there about music you like.

that linking park logo looking specifically like the identifying a pedo symbol

Is his movie that's on Shudder any good?

>you will get no replies?
you fucking loser.

Didn't he speak out against Trump in some video or something? It was only a matter of time.

He fucked a lot of young Hollywood women like Rose McGowan and Evan Rachel Wood in their prime at least.

reminder Mexico had a national "beat up an emo" day

Thats it???? I thought it would be much more crazier than this. If this seriously injured him, then he really needs to condition his body or something. Fucking Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=BzVCaxdb6vo

>why do mods delete off topic threads?

OH GEE I DONT FUCKIN KNOW

Dumbshit.

Doubt any of you know this female industrial goth artist but she made some pretty dope tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=VZUKJGCREWM

Listen to the track "Insane" in link. Wanted to post just that song but looks like youtube fucking took song off.

The guy who works the synth machine is really good too.

they're probably all on medicare by now. you should try nursing homes.

it slowly fell on his legs, he's fine

So all that geek culture crap will go away when it reaches parent status? I cannot wait.

I was streaming Celebrity Deathmatch the other day and that episode where he plays a full song followed by a fight with Ricky Martin came on. Never heard the song before, shit is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T_R40Zb--U

Pro tip: the best conversations you'll ever have about something on this site are when there's an off-topic thread on another board about it. Food on Sup Forums, technology on Sup Forums, music on Sup Forums, etc

Back in my formative years, the mid-90s, Manson was a Rock God. And no term short of "Rock God" would begin to cover what a cultural phenomenon he was. Schools would openly give speeches against him, make you turn Manson shirts inside out, churches would give sermons against him, politicians would rail against the growing threat of Satanic music. And all the while he was preaching about pride, individuality, rebellion against corruption, standing strong against threats from all angles. And the youth, well, it was the most beautiful youth rebellion I've ever seen. A bunch of angry repressed kids growing up to Christian parents finding their balls and rebelling. Finding their individuality. Finding themselves.

Then 2001 hit, September 11th and the growing fascism that took place after.... and Manson paradoxically ran out of compelling things to say. His band lineup changed up several times but they could never write good songs anymore when before they were hit making machines.

I would venture to say Manson stayed on point longer than most will tell you. I liked him up until Golden Age of Grotesque (his homage to the 20s-40s) that he made in like 2004 if I remember right. At the time he was dating the throwback pinup girl Dita Von Teese, the album was inspired by her. Then she left him, his heart broke, he had a falling out with most of his band.... and he never again could write compelling music. His band could never again write compelling songs.

I worshiped the guy back in the 90s and it pains me to see him as a washed up parody of his former glory. I just he wish he would quit before he only gets worst. I've simply stopped listening to his albums 2 or 3 albums ago, every time it kills me a little bit inside.

I forged a lot of myself in his image. He was perhaps the number 1 influence in my late teen years.

It makes my bones hurt to think there's very few women left that are actually interested in being like this now.
youtu.be/uoUCyrg5Syo