The Simpsons

Simpsons general.

Favorite season/episode?

S11E05

Um, Chuck, eyes are up here, big guy...

Damn I never considered this. Are Sneed Jr. and Chuck gay?

Sneed

who do you think was doing the sucking and fucking?

Unironically asking: why do you guys find sneedposting funny? Nothing against it. I just don't get it.

The "Suck and Fuck" was open exclusively to male patrons. This was mentioned in the official Simpsons Sneed biography.

Because there's one 400 pound homosexual autist from Reddit who's trying to push "simpsons generals" and "comfy frinkiac threads" on this board and he loses his fucking mind over nonsensically repeating one shitty half-joke from a show that only had a few good years in the first place.

Its so fucking absurd and retarded

It makes me laugh harder than any Sup Forums meme and feels much fresher than Bane

You see Sneed sold Feed and Seed (which is normal for a farming community) but Chuck sold Suck and Fuck (which is abnormal for such a place). Put the two together and you get a comical juxtaposition.

Because Simpsons threads belong on Sup Forums to begin with so I'm all for a meme that's so effective at derailing those threads.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

Can we post frinkiac

>Fav season
>Fav ep
Last Exit to Springfield Mother Simpson

Keep dancing faggot

Sup Forums had simpsons threads for years. newfags and reddit have destoyed one of the last good things about Sup Forums.

Im literally waiting for a Simpsons thread just for Sneeds.

I'm partial to the Sneed kino

Take this shit back to Sup Forums or /r/eddit

Take your sneed posting back to /asp/

if you're posting anything other than sneed in simpsons threads you should fuck off

If you're posting sneed in simpsons threads you should fuck off

You know this is an image board newfag

Shit meme

I hope your mother gets cancer you're human garbage user

I think it has potential, someone go to that site and make a better definition.

Frinkiacspam is somehow worse than Sneedposting. At least Sneedposting is the fun of beating a joke to death. Frinkiacspam is just posting random images and expecting people to be amused with no context.

HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FRAME OF TELEVISION

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Done

Sneed

Sneedfags made sure to respond to any discussion with sneedfaggotry spam.

Simpsons vs Family Guy who wins??

Get a load of this cityslicker.

>Simpsons threads are just circlejerk central of a few anons
>Threads die down, sneedposting revives them once again
>Some fag responds with using a bot to just randomly take screenshots of episodes to bump the thread

It started out as people intentionally misinterpreting a visual joke and now its just forced by reddit tourists just to fit in

What's their endgame?

SeeYou're fucking cancer

>23 ip's
Could we just kill off these circlejerk central threads? before they turn into katawa shoujo-tier

Kill all the general threads that reddit set up here first.

So Simpsons and GoT

/who/ /westworld/ /twinpeaks/ /postcast general/ /orville/ im sure im forgetting others. Simpsons never had a fucking general, just a couple of threads a week that werent hurting anyone. Fucking bandwagon jumping newfags like you just want to spam shit because reddit told you that's all Sup Forums is for. Fucking kill yourself kid.