Stop laughing its not funny

stop laughing its not funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great moment in the history of cringe.

do you think jerry knew the entire time?
what was brewing under the surface, I mean

Of course he did. Racists are often good at hiding it when amongst strangers or people they haven't known for a while. But once they're comfortable with you and have established a rapport, it's amazing what they're willing to say right in front of you once they no longer see you as someone who'll go running to HR.

He's not a racist, that's what's so insane about this. He just picked the most offensive insults he could to get some heckler ape to shut the fuck up.

it was pretty funny

I'd lash out too if an angry baboon kept interrupting my stand up and somehow didn't get the blame for anything that happened

Is that the nigger guy.

too bad his last name wasn't Tarantino or Klein

>what is context

yea, totally inappropriate to use offensive language at a comedy show. i bet you're fun to be around

I thought comedians were always getting asspained at people policing what is and isn't allowed to be laughed at.

Hahahahahahahahaha
>hehehehehehehehehehehehe
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

if you are doing a bit where you have to use the word nigger yes

but if are calling out your members for being niggers then no

He didnt say anything incorrect.

How did you even come to that conclusion of that being my point? Are you retarded? There's a reason why there's an x next to Michael Richards and the eceleb.

sure in a world where edgy Sup Forums is normal but yes there are rules that normies have regarding yelling nigger at people

he made himself a bit when he decided to try being funny and interrupt the show

shut up nigger

Again context, you dumb nigger. See

Like Jerry Seinfeld knows what's funny without Larry David telling him what's funny.

comedians get heckled all the time especially when they are flatlining on stage, they have to handle that

if it happened to amy schumer you'd be calling him based and our guy

again in normie rules you have to understand that going around yelling niggers at black people isn't acceptable, but the world doesn't bend to Sup Forums logic

and who decided what context is ok to say each word?

>all those outtakes of him saying he wants to strangle Elaine
>never did this to the men

>how does a majority opinion work
Isn't it passed your bed time, underage autist? The majority of normalfags look down on that shit, hence him getting fucked over after his rant.

Oh don't forget Chris Rock said we can say Nigga not Nigger.

Shit wait though Bill Maher can't say Nigga we just figured that one out.

Snowflake rules are confusing, but i'm pretty sure you can say anything you want. As long as it doesn't offend anyone.

do people like you get off being explained social norms? do you even go outside and interact with people?

At least he paid his debts by tipping a black waiter $10,000

yeah and the majority of people thought owning blacks as slaves was alright
what's your point whitey?

autism

chappelle said it best
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

>Snowflake rules are confusing, but i'm pretty sure you can say anything you want. As long as it doesn't offend anyone.
I would imagine normal conversations are hard for you to understand. I mean its so hard for you not to know how to be an asshole, it's just people are all snowflakes who are too politically correct to handle when they hear nigger. I wish real life was like Sup Forums.

>because people did fucked up shit in the past, that means we can do fucked up shit in the present!
Oh let me guess, this is supposed to be """""bait""""".

If a majority of them thought that why did they get blown out in a war they fought over it years ago

>because the majority of people think it's wrong that means it's wrong
oh let me guess, this is supposed to be """"""""bait""""".

Thanks for insulting my intelligence you bigot. I may not be as smart as you, but I have a right to express myself. I hope you get fired once people find out who you really are.

>n-no you
Not an argument. You're going to need stronger b8 than that to keep getting actual replies from us, my nigger friend.

I read about this, hes a pretty cool guy desu

>us
only person replying to me is you pal

what does Sup Forums think the nigger waiter spent $10,000 on?

Hitlarious. You sure Shoah'd him.

This makes me want a vegetarian melt from Joes K Deli all of the sudden

rims

>tfw larry david tried to help him by forcing him in a scene in curb where he interacted with a black guy

its so painfully obvious and hard to watch

>normies
Undercover normalfag detected. Perhaps they shouldnt have been acting like a pack of niggers then.

Did you just assume gender? Wow...that's offensive.

>the crazy thing about this is I'm not racist. I just called the guy a "nigger" at the top of my lungs several times but deep down I love black people
What exactly did he mean by this?

Its not racist to call something what it is.

>If you call someone a retard you think all retarded people should be gassed
Basically as hyperbolic and stupid as what you're saying, it's a fucking word used to offend someone. If I call you a bitch, does it mean I'm sexist, or am I just using words to insult you?

He appears to have been drugged in the new Netflix special. Just like in The Mason.

Who is the guy under louis ck and the one under it?

I saw that place on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Pic unrelated.

he was clearly unstable during the seinfeld outtakes and that was at least 15 years prior. dude definitely had an anger problem

>He just picked the most offensive insults he could to get some heckler ape to shut the fuck up.

>couldn't just use the old "slap the cocks" line
>would've destroyed a couple of black guys to hear that directed at them

Not a defense. He fucked up.

(you)tube cancer

It was so fucking funny, if only he owned up to it. Would have been legendary.

>I mean its so hard for you not to know how to be an asshole
saying stuff like that really makes you sound like an asshole tho. wich makes your whole post redundant

>clearly unstable
What kind of faggot are you?

Can't believe they could get away with this back then

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

>unironically using the snowflake term

you sound like a complete faggot lol

nathan for you baby

I cant believe youre this new

>lol
Is this a 2001 yahoo chat room?

IT'S TIME FOR SJWs TO PUSH BACK!1!!

Nice try. Snowflake.

It's not, and honestly you're a real piece of shit for continuing to do this.

One time I jokingly referred to a mixed black/white co-worker as a dirty half breed. But I was also referring to myself, a hispanic/white.

Quiet lunch room.

>m-muh flag, muh feelings

Glad the NFL BTFO you idiots.

Niggers should stop acting like animals

white girls

nigger

Trump won that battle though

Rims

eh, at least you tried

rims

do you think he thinks about it every day?

How's that brand new cherry picker going. They literally had several scenes in that arc where he eats balls because of what happened. "If only there was a word I could say to you...!"