Say what you will about these movies...

Say what you will about these movies, but anyone who's paid attention to Optimus' characterization in these movies saw him going postal coming from a mile away and that's the one thing Bay did right. Optimus is the only character in these movies with a consistent arc. He has become more bloodthirsty and merciless in each film so it was only fitting he'd eventually turn against everyone.

I'm just glad insane Decepticon cop is back. IDW sadly ignores him.

Yeah the moment I remember was when he outright executed Megatron at the end of the third movie.

The fucker backstabbed him in the previous movie
Tried to blow them up with their ship when they were supposedly leaving the planet and now was offering a truce.

Optimus did the right thing. He is a soldier not a retard like Batman.

>Third movie ending
>"Prime would pretty much have to kill a human to top this"
>Fourth movie ending
>"Prime would pretty much have to brutalize an autobot to top this"

Don't like bayformers, but people seem to like this handling of the character.

What I got from the trailer is that instead of Megatron, Unicron Found Prime in deep space, and now he's Bayverse Galvatron.

Am I way off or not?

That's probably what it is. The purple eyes are very reminiscent of dark energon from transformers prime.

Or he's Nemesis Prime, Onslaught, or just Megatron in a new body.

Megatron's already in the movie. It might be Nemesis but "forgive me" doesn't seem like something he would say.

>People actually believe Optimus has gone evil

He's obviously being mind-controlled by Dark Energon. His eyes are purple, people!

A Movie Unicron not voiced by Orson Welles isn't worth my time at all.

I like that they're just embracing Prime as a murderous psycopath. Hot Rod's in this movie - maybe he'll be takinh over.

He won't.

Nobody likes Hot Rod.

Clearly Bay needs to hire a necromancer.

I liked him as part of Lost Light, otherwise no.

He showed up in IDW, he was great. Then he died.

Here's thing the thing about Optimus "face-taker" Prime. Every he kill he's made has been completely justified, because everyone he's gotten a fatality on were massive douchebags. That being said, straight-up executing Megatron and Sentinel was pretty out of left field. I think Optimus has just gotten completely sick of everyone's bullshit.

>Tells human villain I will kill you
>Straight up murders him like its nothing later on
Heroes say that shit all the time that I was surprised he went through with it and found it hilarious

What if he's Nemesis, but he thinks he's Optimus?

It's more likely the Quintessons.

he has a french accent in the movie
he will not take over

Purple contacts are the only ones available in autoot size.

>fighting for equality is the Decepticon cause

wait what

>Transformers
Hoover Dam

>Revenge of the Fallen
Ancient Egypt

>Dark of the Moon
Moon landing

>Age of Extinction
Dinosaur age

>The Last Knight
Camelot

There's a "Transformers 6", a "Transformers 7" and a "Bumblebee" spin-off lined up, and producers already said every movie will feature the Transformers being connected to a historical event.

So what should they tackle next? DiBonaventura wants to do Ancient Rome.

That's kinda hard, since he's, y'know, dead.

I knew he appeared but I had no clue he's ded.

In some versions of the franchise, the Decepticons rose up against a corrupt senate. It's become an increasingly popular origin for them.

At first they were
>I may turn into truck but what if I want to be scientist? or poet?
and then they were
>MWAHAHA, GAS THE AUTOBOTS!