Out of all the immigrants that come to your country, which one's are the least bad and you fairly accept...

Out of all the immigrants that come to your country, which one's are the least bad and you fairly accept, and the ones you hate the most?

I like the East Asians like Phillipino's who come to my county, they're all incredibly catholic and work incredibly hard.

Pakis and Polish are the worst, they always avoid getting a job and refuse to show any respect for your traditions or be patriotic towards the country.

Sikhs. I have never met a Sikh I wasn't happy to have as a countryman.

Japanese, Filipinos are best non-whites.

Whites are fine, asians and pajeets are ok, a trickle of Africans is ok too.

Opening the doors to mass immigration is just insanity, though. Uneducated nogs and sandniggers are the worst, there is absolutely no upside to allowing them to move in your country, they're only troubles.

Sikh and Gurkhas.

Two blacks from CAR, excellent folks and good friends. Elderly white couple from what was then Rhodesia, driven out when gov't stole their property, first rate people. Two Brits who live down the way and go to my gym, great guys.

There was one Pakistani who was here illegally, chummed with some known thieves. Since arrested for posession of full auto weapon, faces 7 years in a costa rican jail. People like that are the reason I carry.

Vietnamese 90% of them went to university over here.

And i hate Turks the most. Most of them are jobless and live on welfare

Germans

is there an original that this picture is based on

trust me, if you get enough of their kids in 1 place they start acting like niggers. trust me, come to vancouver. they act like niggers. poo in the loo niggers

>be patriotic towards the country
If they are just working in the UK it's totally fine.

>Out of all the immigrants that come to your country, which one's are the least bad and you fairly accept,
Germans and Flemings.
>and the ones you hate the most?
Hate is a strong word, but I'm not really a fan of people that adhere to the Islamic faith, especially not Sunni Muslims.. Also, as has been re-confirmed again recently with this whole Erdo-Gulen stupidity, Turks are sectarian bastards that are likely to shit up entire neighborhoods and school districts as well as report Dutch-Turks to the authorities in Turkey for doing things like insulting their president, if it suits their backwards Turkish ways.

chins keep a low profile but we know they want to conquer us

>least bad
Polish and/or Japanese
>worst
Vietnamese/Chinese

This. They are fucking everywhere in my town. Small businesses close, and then a chinese shop opens. It pisses me off. But compared to niggers, they are great lads. At least they do something...

Yeah, I know a Zimbabwean guy. A lot of Africans are genuinely nice people. No reason for mass immigration thiugh.

I don't mind the chinks and the few Japanese.

I dislike arabs the most.

Even legit niggas are better than the arabs.

Least bad: Norwegians

Worst: Afghans

I only said 'accept' and 'hate' to avoid being called a cuck xd

The Vietnamese are the best non-White immigrants tb h. They take French names, integrate, don't commit crime and don't produce garbage culture like niggers and snackbars.

France should still be at least 96% White, though.

>Luxembourger(s)
Met one and thought for 1 year straight she was Austrian. Even adapted our language.

Asians are nice

>be an empire
>lose territory
>take in people from that territory

who thought this was a good idea?

What makes you dislike sunni muslims more than shia muslims?

Burgers with European ancestry.
Belgians with European ancestry.

ITT gooks and poo in the loos pretending to be white

i cant find a way to post fast enough

holy shit she got them mtn dew eyes

the hot asians who come to portugal:
>they set up small shops
>They have security cameras but they still look at you making sure you don't steal
>They don't annoy you
>they bring good cooking to their restaurants
>they are friendly
>they won't go outside and shoot people for no reason
>their daughters make great math partners and future obedient wives

other scandinavians if you count european countries

if you mean thirld worlders kurds are usually good people

I can't believe she ended being so ugly

fucking Aghanistan

We only really get chinks for the most part in NI. They're alright.

im impressed by the chinese who all work and contribute to society and cause very little street crime and pretty much keep to themselves. the worst are the arabs who are overwhelmingly violent criminals and arrogant loudmouths.

Least bad, if you don't take western Europeans into account, I'd say Chinese. Not really any problems with them.

The worst, gypsies.

The only immigrants we should have are Irish, Germany, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Austrian and some northern French (and the Anglo-sphere of course).

This way our genetics stay English. I don't want to live in a country of white blobs without connection to that countries past, identity or individual culture. Yeah Slavs are white (memes aside) but they aren't part of our history and genetic make-up.

Where can I see her aged up? can't find it

polaks are the best i tell u, just don't fuck with us and is all good

european
western
first worlders

doing my part.

>Irish

Most whites, most Asians, Sikh

t. Norn Iron who is just Irish in denial

But in all seriousness, I do not mind ethnic immigrants as long as they are
>Not Muslim
>Do not exceed 5% of the population
>Adapt to the country

Fuck

what fucking happened

looks like a man

>best
Northern Europeans, some poles, philipinnos (they're great nurses and work hard), Hindus, Jamaicans (the first lot that came here; younger generations are mostly worthless)

>worst
Any middle-eastern, any Muslims, 99% of Africans, Bosnians, everyone else

Afghanistan is a hell of a drug

I have a few expat friends. Few of them have lived here for more than 5 years.

Eastern European females are the worst. Gold diggers, all of them who won't even bother to assimilate because betas exist in plenty here in Bombay.

The best are, sad to say this, Americans. Most of them learn Hindi and respect our poo in loo culture. Really fucking polite and not loud at all. Bit fat though.

the dead one

I hate them all. I hate Haitians the most though.

My parents are from the Cayman Islands and a lot of the other people I know with family from the Caribbean have a big chip on their shoulder about it. Not all, or even most, but a fair number.

Including my sister, who is a BLM activist. It's lost on her that she is better off than 99.5 percent of white people.

So you'll have 5% Muslim, 5% Sikh, 5% Chinese, 5% African, 5% Jew, 5% South-east Asia, 5% Eastern Europe, 5% South American, 5% North African etc until you are 5% yourself? Truly multicultural.

That is not the same person you idiot.

No you fucking idiot. 5% non british population

>this user is better at anthropology than national fucking geographic
pretty fucking sure it's the same fucking person you penis plumber, she's 12 in the left pic and around 35 in the right pic
this is what happens to your face when you grow up and live in Afghanistan during the Soviet through Taliban periods

Polish.
Top kek.
Poland is better in most ways than England, food, women, weather etc.
Only reason people come here is to earn more money

>penis plumber

Fuck off Pole. You and your kind are scum.

>I hate Haitians the most though.

why haitians? we dont have them here.

people from chile, or SA, they want a good life and are more than happy to be here.

kurds are also pretty cool, the rest can go back

Only ones I ever see are asians, I've seen maybe 3 black people in my entire life

Worst: Somalian/Eritrean
Best: Filipino

>tfw realize her name is Sharbat Gula
SHARBAT
GULA

Well how can I resist?

posting in le epic bread

I like turks the most and brits and gypsies the least

All Asians (except the Chinese) are good; the African Christians are usually pretty good too. Europeans and Americans (all of America) are great. The Sudanese are good, but their children are a nightmare though.

Fuck the Chinese. Bunch of lowlife scumfuck cunts.

I don't like the Muslims either, they are bad immigrants, and you obviously already know why.

this

From my childhood till now Sikhs have always been quite honestly good chaps to have.

Arab christians are total bro tier. Hard workers, they often work in restaurant business and make god tier pizza. Hate Islam and love the west.
They are probably the best integrated immigrants that we have. Ukranians also blend very well.

Philippinos, East Asians (not Chinks) and Western Euros are great, they take their work very seriously and are the only reason why my workplace hasn't gone under.

Foreign student are well-intentioned and hard working, but their family are pretty ISIS-tier, more often than not.

If 1707 was the worst thing to happen to this country, Pakis, other Arabs and the Chinese would take a comfortable second place. They will not assimilate under any circumstance and make ghettos out of their council estates which you would never survive walking through alone.
The Chinese aren't quite the niggers that Arabs and Pakis are, but they are rude as fuck and will not clean up their shit and messes at work.

Puerto Ricans. They hate mexicans more than me and also don't tend to hate whites as much as mexicans. They integrate pretty well, too.

I've known a couple of niggers at my university, both were nerdy 5'5 manlets that wasted their lives on mmos, there was also another manlet nigger at my gym, there was actual systematic racism there, I kid you not, the gym trainers would always greet him "hello nigger" every time he came into the gym and for shits and giggles would just take his weights away in the middle of him exercising, he never showed up at the gym again after a month, I couldn't stop laughing desu

I will service the Muslims if a race war ever happens.
I am 104lbs at 6'1 and have no strength. I am barely able to walk to work under my own leg muscles these days

Do you honestly think I will risk my life because of my race?
I don't care. I would happily give any service to Islam. Administration. Organisational. Sexual.
I would file 1000 documents in the name of Allah or suck 100000 dicks for Muhammed if it meant preserving my life, and I blame the west for making me soft. I have never had to work out or gain muscle. You don't see skinny Syrians or skinny Eritreans or skinny Somalians. They are all muscular brutes. We will perish before their mighty seed so why try and fight back?

Norn is more irish than the actual irish

oh good, I've been looking for a translation of the swedish national anthem.

>if 1707 was the worst thing to ever happen

Why do Scots hate the union so much?

we give you shit tons of representation

proxy

nepp, ingen proxy

>Great tier:

Poles, Germans, BeNeLux, any Scandinavian

>Pretty good tier:

Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia

>Underrated tier:

Iran

Okay tier:

Kurds

>Good workers but uncivilized shitheads when not at work tier:

Baltics, especially Lithuania

>Not good but generally improving with time tier:

Pakis, Iraq

>Great women but the men are shitty, uncivilized and lazy tier:

Russia

>Shit tier:

Albania

>Extremely shit tier:

Somalia, Afghanistan

YES

terribly underrated.

Blemish on nose.

segt, du bör fixa dig själv

kommer icke finnas plats för dig i det nya riket

P

poles and lithuanians are one and the same lol

Contrary to what I hear Brits say about Pakis, the only Paki family I've ever met was extremely Catholic and hardworking. Pretty weird people, but still good people.

I'm sure different kinds get shipped to the US though. Just like how our niggers are different.

Haha, det var en pasta

I'm hungarian and integrated just fine into the USA. Most people don't even know im foreign, my accent only comes out when im angry or drunk. I finished college and have a good job and have no issues with qt american white girls, who tend to be mostly Germanic

do you also shart in mart?

Which state? thats pretty interesting user.

Do you think our food is good or disgusting?

[Muffled Nightwish in the Distance]

Sunnis have a tendency to explode and Shias are great on comparison because they are so rare that they are essentially invinsible. The only one that I know is Ali "I am German!" Sonboly who shot up some Sunnis

This, very much.

just pretending man...

Yes

Ohio, food is mostly processed shit but I tend to buy organic and make my own creations that end up very spicy. I'm big into stews, steaks and eggs. Restaurants are mostly shit tier around where I live

best: sikhs/indians/anglo commonwealth nations
worst: take a wild guess

How the fuck are there so many Afghans in Scandinavia

Generally in the US, you guys get the wealthy upper class Pakis, due to your immigration process being much stricter. So you guys get all the nice, well behaved and intelligent people from the nice countries and cities, and usually don't follow their religion faithfully, or not at all.. In the UK, we get the working class from the shitholes, that usually just leaches off the government and treat people like shit and believe in sharia, that sort of thing.