Batman vs Mr.Satan at the world marital arts tournament. Who takes the win? Forfeit, ring out...

Batman vs Mr.Satan at the world marital arts tournament. Who takes the win? Forfeit, ring out, and knockout are the only ways to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94riEyRp_qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>world marital arts tournament
>MARITAL

>world marital
Gay desu

>Marital
Wew lad
But for real know , mr.satan for the win

the hits Satan takes for jokes can crush mountains so I guess he would

comedy characters always win

Batman wouldn't even enter.
He doesn't play games and waste time on publicity stunts.
So Mr Satan wins because Batman never shows up because he's actually working.

A Batman villain is plotting something related to it, either someone made up but believable for the crossover or somone absolutely obscure so the crossover doesn't "mess anything up".
Either to directly confront the villain or to do so in disguise, Batman enters the tournament.

Mr Satan could kick Batman's ass, at the end of the day Batman's still a human, and Mr Satan can hold his own against guys who are so good at karate they can fly and shoot lasers. Krillin or Yamcha could kick Mr Satan's ass easily, but Batman would have to fight with everything he's got and he still probably wouldn't win.

and he survived a battle againts cell and majin buu whit out dying

Mr Satan defeated Cell and Buu, so it's a no contest.

And he fought of 3 people with guns.
Truely the hero we deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=94riEyRp_qI
Mr.Satan, obviously.

Fucking Vegeta cannot handle Batman in a 1v1 fight. How in the hell is Satan supposed to stand a chance?

Vegeta saying, "I wish I were him", always kills me.

It isn't allowed to use gadgets, weapons or armour at the martial arts tournament. Plus Mr Satan survived being slapped into a mountain by Cell. Satan would win.

Oh.
In that case Mr Satan wins because eventually Batman will cease participating as soon as his true objective becomes achievable and the fight either isn't had or ends inconclusively.

>martial art tournament
>your actual ability in martial arts is irrelevant

And people say japanese media is better than western comics

>marital

Why, Batman hasn't been able to keep a gf (alive) and all of his children tend to leave him alone and bitter, while Satan is in a happy homosexual relationship, living under the same room !

Yes, Boo and him are gay. Get over it.

>marital arts tournament
Mr. Satan, no contest.
>martial arts tournament
Probably still Mr. Satan, but Batman probably throws the fight because it benefits him more to keep the people's hero looking strong or whatever.

Mr. Satan is a proud biological grandfather and Buu fathered an entire species, with a female.

Their relationship with each other is purely homosocial.

That's what they want you to believe.

What do you think them wholes on Buu's skin are for?

(Jokes aside, if it was a real argument, I'd add that plenty of secretly gay people have had heterosexual relationships and kids, sometimes to hide their homosexuality)

Eh... yeah Mr Satan could take Batman in a fight, he is legit impressive as a fighter and physical specimen who just so happens to be in a shounen fighting series series with actual superhumans far beyond him or Batman.

first post best post

Would Mr. Satan make a good Blue Lantern?

But the question is, would Satan rape the Joker?

YOUR USELESS TRICKS ARE STUPID, AND USELESS.

The fact that you had to add that other shit makes me believe your the fag that gays make fun of or just pussywhipped as hell.

It's an anonymous message board. Make the joke. No one gives a shit.

Does Satan have superhuman speed feats?
Sure he can tank mountains, but he presumably only weighs as much as a large human should, so Bats can win by ring out. Unless Satan is so fast it becomes implausible to win via mere skill.

Mr. Satan would definitely be the dominant one in the relationship, but Batman would have the world's most airtight prenup.

Batman realizes if mr. Satan doesn't win the world goes into chaos, so he loses on purpose.

even if batman plays dirty to try and win, what can he realistically do?
bat bombs, bat sleeping gas, bat bolas? those would slow him down at best, and even if they could give batman an opening, what will he do break his knuckles against him?

>Been this much of a DBfag

>he doesn't know about Buu's waifu

Batman isn't even in the top 5 of normal martial artists in the dc universe, while satan is beyond peak human and has essentially peak skill.

If Batman was allowed to spend his billions of dollars on weapons or if he was able to attack while Mr Satan was under anesthesia for a dentist appointment, sure, he has a chance. But in a fair fight, Batman would have a worse shot than your average UFC fighter.

she looks like shantae

Have you ever read a Batman comic?
Batman can't say no to martial artists, the guy loves fighting other people on his level, is canon one of the very few things that make him truly happy.

That pic makes him look a lot like Eli Wallach as Tuco in The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Mr Satan would rip the Koker to shreds if he heard the shit he gets up to.

Killing a dog was enough to send him into a berserk rage

less hot then that female majin OC i've seen floating around

depends on the weapon
even the bat-mech or bat exo-frame will buy him seconds at best

>marital arts tournament
Satan wins on the base that bats is a terrible parent and husband.

>Nothing you do
>Hoo ah
>Has scared me
Every time.

This one?

>Batman isn't even in the top 5 of normal martial artists in the dc universe

Actually he is.
Aside from the 2 in the absolute top the "guys running for the title (Richard, Shiva, Hawke, Cass, Bruce) are all pretty much interchangeable, at least you care about memes like white canary they are all up there depending of the writer and the moment. I really want Bronze Tiger to comeback to his former glory, he doesnt deserve to be in the same "tier" as black canary or vic, i hope the new batman run will give him the chance to take his rightful place back.

>bats is a terrible parent

Good meme

das it mang

Batman's not going to be allowed to use that shit, it's a martial arts tournament. Batman's no fucking slouch when fighting with his hands but he doesn't have shit on Mr Satan. Barring the Z fighters who wouldn't bother entering the tournament because they know they'd win handily, no human being in the world ever stopped Mr Satan.

Maybe this could be an episode of Death Battle, I forget, who won between him and Dan Hibiki?