Yo, what's with Canada lately?

Yo, what's with Canada lately?
Weren't Aussfags supposed to be the top tier shit posters?
I know I sound like a bad Seinfeld joke, but seriously. At least try to live your stereotypes, Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

treescharlotte.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/How-A-Tree-Works.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody knows for sure. My theory is it has something to do with their lack of rights, living in America's shadow and being stuck with the shitty tundra America simply doesn't want. That eats at you after a while, ya know?

We're better than AusFAILIANS and Americans and we are finally making that known to the world.

Stay out of our way, or you'll get hurt.

*spits in both of your American faces*

They're simply upset their overlord started asking for more taxes. Honestly, I can't wait for my next equalization payment check.
t. Quebec.

I'm sorry man, but you're not intimidating. I think it's because Canada doesn't demand respect, internationally that is

>I'm sorry man, but you're not intimidating

Yes we are. You sound gay by the way, with how you type.

God fucking damn it.

Why are canadians such shitty posters? Every fucking time anything is posted they always have to shit it up with some retarded backwards opinion or trash comeback. God damn it I hate everyone one of you seal clubbing, poutine eating pieces of fucking filth. Go crawl back into your abhorrent pathetic icehole and freeze like the adopted, unwanted piece of shit you are. Most of your country is fucking uninhabitable because of how SHIT it is, and the shitty parts you can live in, France owns half. Just because of how much of a cuck you are. Canada and Cuckold start with the same letter, coincidence no? America has its own fucking state in your country. You're just like a shittier Ireland, can't even keep the whole island for yourself, you have to share it with your neighbours while you prep the bull for the frog dick up your ass. At least the micks fucking fought back, but you spineless piece of garbage can't even do that. A FUCKING LEAF. Fucking stoner, junkie pieces of degenerate trash, get the fuck out of here and go drown yourself in maple syrup you slimy cunt. Now hurry the fuck up and apologise to this post.

shouldnt u be sippin the tea rite about now m8? rite. go fuck off, or i'll hook ya right in the fukken gobber m8

>you sound gay because of the way you type
>gay because of the sound of keyboards
you didnt even try. your shitposting has zero relevance, eloquence, or rationality behind it. its mindless, and lacks substance. much the same way the leaf on a maple tree is irrelivant. the tree itself is useful, but the leaf's are dead weight to humanity.

Not supporting Trump = shitposter
Not wanting a racewar = shitposter
Believing in feminism to help woman have a voice in society = shitposter

We are the most progressive country, you think we shitpost but we are serious all the time.

go fuck off m8, im tired of u fukken bogans fucking the dog aye. fucken shitty shit m8

>being this butthurt
>not even pasta
m8 r u fuken mad?

Shut up Dad, I see big brother Burger forgot to give you your pills today again
Time to go in a nursing home I think

so says the leaf, who is forever overshadowed by their lack of restraint. damage control is in the leafs nature, for when they have no hope they attempt damage control, trying to separate themselves from the tree. but in doing so they drag the tree down further with it, killing the tree and themselves because of their own poor decisions. so is the nature of the leaf, fragile and cowardly.

>the same way the leaf on a maple tree is irrelivant

Sorry to break it you mate but leaves are very relevant to trees, but i guess you don't see many live trees in your vast desolate wasteland down under.

ur taken the piss m8

im gonna go eat some vegemite i ordered off an strayan website

rite

>implying Canada has quality shitposts

m8 their shitposts are awful and have no quality to them, no love whatsoever, they force themselves to be like us but will never be like us.

>proving my point

Whatever you say achmed, I think I just heard the 9th bong shouldnt you be rounding up the plastic knives and binning them?

what are u talking about m8

this vegemite is tastey there m8ey

rite

thank you for supporting this glorious country.

the word of the day is reading, kids. when you see a post, you read the whole thing to make sure you're not missing anything and making yourself look stupid. remember child, read.

You don't get how trees work very well do you
treescharlotte.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/How-A-Tree-Works.pdf

Dad is going crazy and little bro dropped out of school

>Australian shitposters are good
When did this meme start?

Why are Aussies such whiny little autists, seriously?

>Britposters are pure cancer too. Jesus fucking Christ anglo countries need to step up our game.

>Shart in Mart and Bogans posts on Sup Forums
>While Canadians post their semen into their wife's butthole.

This is our board. Everyone is subject to the will of the Canadian Gods.

haha my bottom bitch

lelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekekeke

leaves on the tree have no use to humanity.
the maple tree has some use because of wood and your syrup. the only good thing about your country.
surprised you """"""Islamic-intelectuals"""""" couldn't understand that. say hi to Ahmed for me when you die of frost bite when you go hunting for more maple syrup.

your accents are even more fucked than the brits

>you sound gay
>leaf

Everything checks out guys this isn't a proxy. Only a leaf could come up with such shit bantz.

yea nah m8, read the whole thing, you still sound like a daft cunt

We can't shitpost IRL because of hate speech laws and UofT created safespaces so we need to do it on the internet lest we start the massacres like our southern friend.

Every time now without even being able to see the flag in the catalog I know these threads are American because the same American Canadian Tsunderes post the same threads several times every day.

Your analogy is flawed

Have you ever see or heard of a tree, any tree without leaves? NO

NO

YOU

HAVEN'T

Because without leaves trees would not exist.

>leaves on the tree have no use to humanity.
>leaves no use

I agree we should spray agent orange world wide KILL ALL LEAFS WHO NEEDS LEAVES ON TREE

americanos over here needs to do a lil bashin to get their minds off 9/11

let's keep their minds busy
it's the nice thing to do, let's be there for them