ITT: Shows where the Fanon is better than Canon

ITT: Shows where the Fanon is better than Canon

Fite me

IZ's artstyle makes it so hard to create good fanart. Not that there's no good art, it's just sort of a restrictive style I guess.

I honestly prefer the art that strays away from it

>Literally worst ship in the show
>That killed everything

Shit taste fangirl

>Worst ship
Zim is qt af, and most of the art of him has Dib.

>Zim is qt af

This is true, but it doesn't stop ZADR from being the worst and most overrated ship.

Get some taste sempai.

>Straight
Trashed.
Zim is gay end of story

Zim is destruction-sexual. There is only one person capable of handling Zim's brand of chaos.

I would like it if you took this to or even better, tumblr. Basically, not here.

Jeez my girlfriend used to draw this, it took years for me to get her to stop.

Jhonen hates this shit, but why did he design the characters to look so cute?
I mean, even in the intro, ZIM has that cute tongue sticking out

Honestly, nothing is worse than the Invader Zim fandom. And this is coming from someone who used to be a part of it.

>Honestly, nothing is worse than the Invader Zim fandom.
Bronies and SU fags exist so your obviously wrong there.

why make her stop

ZADR is best ship but only when it is handled correctly
If one or both arent bloody, bruised, and/or taking advantage of the other, you are doing it wrong
I will also fully admit the fans of the ship are almost always trash, but fuck it, the ship itself is great

At least hate fucking makes more sense for two of the universe's most pathetic and deranged losers than it does for Gaz to suddenly give a shit about zim in any way
Besides, we all know Gaz's only true love is bloaty the pizza hog

They're just catching up to IZ.

Because he's always liked making cutesy things really ugly and destructive. It's the main premise of half his works.

Forget Hiroshima you got the biggest concentration of cancer right there

im surprised jhonen never baited it. he seems super gay.

this art is so autistic though ZADR back in the day was some chris chan level shit

don't be an absurd faggot. if zim aired now gaz would have fallen for tak and they would have been a nasty xeno lesbian couple.

Hahaha! Holy fuck! Unintended humor is the best.

But seriously, no. Your show is dead and gone and you're the ones who killed it's memory. Even the creator hates you.

>If one or both arent bloody, bruised, and/or taking advantage of the other, you are doing it wrong
And yet ZADR fags take it to the next level and find whatever flimsy excuse they can to see them fuck because they're the two main characters who share the most screentine together. Why can't they just remain bitter enemies who hate each other for eternity?
Also funny you use a panel from the comic which points out several times that Zim and Dib will never be friends and Zim would rather watch get tortured for hours then save his life or let him rot to death in a dungeon.
While its true Zim and Gaz don't interact much in the show. They at least have plently of stuff in common personality wise that could at least lead to an unlikely friendship or at least tolerate each other more then they do Dib.

Theres still a comic out. That sure as hell don't count as dead.

yeah its more alive than it has been in years probably. the comics are bad. (but true to the original content ie stagnant tired.
the world has changed but somehow jhonen vasquez's jokes / point of view never evolve past a superfical level. I remember reading the same "funny sounding word" jokes amidst some "everyone else is so mainstream and dumb" plotline about how bad hipsters are or something. it had an embarrassing oldman "GRR YOUNG PEOPLE AND THEIR PHONES!!" vibe.

think the dude was working with nickelodeon for a while on a pilot but that might have fallen though. hear from people in the industry he's a real bitchy asshole to work with.

point is jhonen is a stunted manlet so i wouldnt expect him to ever cater to ZADR fans