Was this supposed to be intimidating? He just looks goofy...

Was this supposed to be intimidating? He just looks goofy. And his voice isn't exactly as authoritative or aggressive as you'd think a man called "The Bear Jew" would be. Compare him to another baseball-wielding figure, like Negan, and he just looks like a pussy.
They couldn't find a Jewish actor that was tough enough, or what? Were you impressed by the Bear Jew?
youtube.com/watch?v=pVEFCDP4KiM

As a Jew who is 6'4" and 250 lbs, I'm a little sad they couldn't find anyone with a bear like frame to play the bear jew

No he was never supposed to be intimidating. Adam Sandler was originally offered the role.

Now THAT would have been kinographic.

why did this movie have so many characters that didn't do anything

why wasn't there any characterization

why did they bother introducing fassbender's character just to kill him when the basterds don't have enough screentime or dialogue as it is

why was the guy from the office suddenly a main character at the very end when he had few to no spoken lines up until that point in the film

why did Tarantino make a "Jewish revenge flick about killing Hitler" but he still killed off every Jew minus one?

Adam actually could have redeemed himself in the eyes of all his fans who came to hate him (READ: They grew up) if he'd taken this role. Greedy fuck probably wanted some supermodel to play his jew girlfriend.

>why did this movie have so many characters that didn't do anything
haha dude it's tarantino chill
>why wasn't there any characterization
>why did they bother introducing fassbender's character just to kill him when the basterds don't have enough screentime or dialogue as it is
>why was the guy from the office suddenly a main character at the very end when he had few to no spoken lines up until that point in the film

but tarantino expertly used all of his characters efficiently in pulp fiction and reservoir dogs

I can remember steve buscemi's character from pulp fiction who has one line better than 75% of the basterds

brad pitt (aldo raine) had characterization, as did Hans Landa. Also the Jew girl.
There were really only three main characters, one being the antagonist.

This may sound ridiculous but I'm warming up to the idea that "Inglourious Basterds" refers to every player in the film, and the war. Not just "the bastards" as they're called. The term can be applied to any belligerent during a conflict.

>There were really only three main characters, one being the antagonist

Then why did they dedicate such a large chunk of the film to introducing and portraying Fassbender's character when he was ultimately not important? Seems like poor time management.

They should have got Bill Goldberg.

>ultimately not important
Because all of the scenes he was in were great, and it showed us an interesting perspective of the events occurring away from our main focus. That grounds the film and also gives a chance to insert dialogue (Tarantino essential) and more "realistic" violence. Brad Pitt only kills one person in the entire film, as does Landa if I recall correctly. Jew girl of course kills a bunch of people in a theater, so it's fairly ironic that the Jews are the murderous psychopaths that were warned of in works such as the Jew of Malta, a Shakespearian-Era play that the Nazi Party popularized in the 1930s.

I thought the imprisoned Nazi was more hardcore than teh "bear goy". I would have loved to see how the Nazi would have fucked that Kike up if the tables were turned. I bet he would go Amon Goeth on his dick-chopped ass.

brainlet Sup Forumsfag doesn't know what goy means because he sustains himself on memes

Why did Tarantino portray this evil NAZI (actually just Wehrmact officer) as a good person?

he's probably new, doesn't yet realize that "goy" refers to exclusively to non-Jews AKA gentiles.

I remember listening to a radio show with Tarantino talking about IB. The first drafts had enough material to fill out a miniseries. Presumably all those lesser characters had more time in that.

every jew name is a goy faggot. they have no identity at all. all they know how to do is steal and hustle fetty like their nigger counterparts.

Fucking newfaggot.
Lol

Because Tarantino isn't a good screenwriter, he's just good at writing stylized dialogue. The only structural ideas he ever had that were any good were

A: keeping the scenes in Pulp Fiction in the order he first thought of them (let's be honest, that's probably how it happened, he's not that bright), and

B: leaving the heist itself out of Reservoir Dogs, which only happened because he couldn't afford to show it effectively anyway.

Everything else he's done has been a mess of set-pieces, run-up, padding and haste.

Are all jews ishamel shekelbergstein or david smith? They can't be both, brainlet.

They blend in so easily since many European names are not European at all, they are Christian (aka Jewish origin). Names like Michael, John, Simon, to name the most common, originated in the deserts of Israel/Palestine.

all this time i thought it was the arabs that spoke hebrew backwards but it was just the foreskin rabbi eaters stealing from the sand niggers the whole time.

You're a big guy

>tfw the bear jew wasn't some really fat dude, or danny devito
Missed opportunity.

Because Tarantino undoubtedly wrote that script while on a 96 hour cocaine bender.

>missed opportunity
for you

>he's just good at writing stylized dialogue.

all his characters talk like tarantino talks. Literally every main character is an avatar for him one way or another.

>in the order he thought of them
He probably did this with Reservoir Dogs, but in Pulp Fiction the order is kind of structured, the first scene leads into the last scene, the second scene leads into the second to last, and the gold watch story is in the middle.

Was making the Nazis the good guys PART of his PLAN?

Eichorst did nothing wrong

he definitely had a hard-on for landa. me too. he's a cute nazi. i give him three snaps in a Z formation.

>mfw a nice wayans reference in my comfy tarankino thread
thanks traveler

>They couldn't find a Jewish actor that was tough enough, or what? Were you impressed by the Bear Jew?

they should have cast goldberg.

for jew

But he talks like a character he made up.

He has punchable face, it's all.
Only fun part of the movie was Goebbels and his mistress.

IS HE DA YAK PARRO

neither of those films were written by him.. . well dogs was but it was literally plagiarized from city on fire

but i thought this was supposed to be his rip off of the dirty dozen? why would every character be a bastard?