Ok, I thought this fucking shit was just a /tv ledit meme

Ok, I thought this fucking shit was just a /tv ledit meme.

Fuck this gay earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seeing as how you are on Facebook I think it's safe to assume redditors are on Facebook as well.

I can't really throw stones about home decor.

and the luxury bedroom

look, ill admit that I am a norme. I'm married, I have a job, house ect. But I hate that people I know like this fucking trash.

Go to church, repent, find love.

>sexual object of a hetero male

>pickle rick from a stupid episoe

Maybe you should be on Tumblr too. That's where people go to complain.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MEME, MORTY! I'M KEIT-AI RICK!

>find love
I have

Stop posting that because Shinkai already made it into a movie.

angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

BICKLE RIG

Live free or die *buuurp*, motherfucker!

then get the fuck out of Sup Forums and back to tumblr you fucking cunt
people like you is why we cant have nice things

And why exactly is he Carl Grimes in that tattoo? I thought the rest of it would be Walking Dead themed too but it looks normal from what little I know about Rick and Morty.

If it's on Sup Forums and reddit, that means it's normal.