Tfw you will never have a secretary who would do anything for you and wants to ride your dick for hours

>tfw you will never have a secretary who would do anything for you and wants to ride your dick for hours

We can all agree that Meredith is objectively the best secretary in the series, right?

>DUDE SHE'S RETARDED LMAO

'no'

Oh, how you dummies forget.
Hildy fucked Harry Crane even though he was married and fat purely because she loved him and loved being his secretary and that was in season fucking 1.

Not these shrill rabbits introduced when the show decided everyone needed a wacky servant at work.

WHORE!

>Oh no, my boss who wanted to fuck me in his apartment doesn't really have feelings for me. I'm going to keep thinking about this forever and then cry when he gives me whatever I want because I'm such an emotional whore

At least she was one of the better looking secretaries.

>and then cry when he gives me whatever I want
But he never gave her what she wanted. That's the thing, /r9k/uck, she wanted Don to acknowledge her beyond her just being a run of the mill secretary. The Christmas card, the letter of rec, he never ended up saying anything beyond stock standard dialogue and complements. He used her, hence her sadness. Also, she is really attractive.

Are you the same fucking idiot who accused anyone that disagreed with your opinion on the women of Mad Men as being an /r9k/ regular?

Seriously, fucking stop with this shit you retard. You need to understand that they were written in this way for a purpose. There's a reason why every single woman was so fucking emotional all the time, especially over stupid shit like celebrities dying.

>everyone who replies to me is one person!
Why are you getting this upset?

I just want to be an absurdly handsome man with a dark secret and tragic past who drinks constantly, disappears for weeks at a time, has lots of casual sex with beautiful women, and is incapable of forming lasting relationships.

(((They))) wanted to portray Draper as a tragic figure, but that sounds like paradise to me.

You only see his loose ways as positives due to your virginity. When you grow up, you'll see the light.

Sounds like me, minus the mystery, good looks and casual sex

You should watch Baby Driver, the character he plays is essentially if Don Draper dropped everything to become a pro bank robber and bang a tight little mexican chick.

user what are you doing?

Imagine having a boss who spends most of the day drinking, napping in his office for hours at a time, and doesn't give a fuck what his subordinates say to him because he thinks whatever he shits out is better than anything they could ever come up think. Imagine a boss who fucks his secretaries, a boss who just up and leaves his job for weeks on end without telling anyone and leaving you to handle all the work.

Now think about how much of a piece of shit you would think that boss is.

That's Don Draper to everyone in the show that isn't him.

She has bolt-ons. Trash.

best looking girl in the entire series imo

cutest and best at her job

/thread

she was waiting for him to come back...

>tfw you realize her being a ditz and playing dumb is all an act that she constantly uses to her advantage

>not Jane

when?