Will Hollywood ever try to go back to hang drawn animation?

Will Hollywood ever try to go back to hang drawn animation?

I'd love to see a 1930 hand drawn cartoon movie or show. Sadly that wouldn't happen since it would require time and talent

How is this game?

I bet there's going to be at least a few projects that deliberately try to bank on the "it's hand drawn!" meme

It's vino.

Really fun. Pretty difficult too.

>game has co-op
>it's local co-op only

it's 2017

In this kino I think.

No. It's too time consuming and audiences don't really like it either. (As in, they are in it for the story, not the technique.)

pure kino

Every frame a masterpiece.

>tfw can't even get past the first level
F-Fucking manchildren and your shit-tier medium, g-go back to Sup Forums you bullies

Too difficult for video game reviewers.

Fuck those dragons

It's the Dark Souls of run and gun games

they found that people thought hand drawn animation looked too 'cheap' so no never

It's basically Dark Souls 4

Amazing. The style and soundtrack are fucking perfect

its quirky and appeals to the sensibilities of the nu-male, like fallout or anything else that beats you over the head with that leave it to beaver shit

The Dark Soul of side scrollers

Fuck off with your indie meme game shit

I haven't fought the mermaid yet. Should I tape my dick down?

Animation is pretty much a dead art. Take a look at any cartoon on Fox, CN or Netflix. All flat shapes, no real shading or detail, bold lines, and lazily animated on computers.

It's gorgeous, controls well and is difficult. I'd dare say it's more difficult in coop because it's harder to discern which your character is during tight platforming

Some indie studio will probably try it and go off nostalgia and shit.

will you ever try to go back to Sup Forums and stay there

lol this thread

Why did the character who sells power ups look like this?

>Some french film studio make a movie with that art style.
>WHOA SO KINO SO ART

It wouldn't be innovative or impressive, but it would at least be commendable for them actually putting in an effort to create something visually appealing, and not something that looks like a Seth Macfarlane cartoon.

Imagine seeing a bunch of sweaty 30 year olds in a theater watching this.

It's not though. Shorts are just the only viable place for animators to show off their art. Commercial stuff is just burdened by budget restraints and strict schedules.

Cunnys and furrys at one place..... IMAGINE

>MCMXXX
How innocent we were.

That'd be cool as a one off thing

I'd pipe that mermaid

Instead of a 2000s nostalgia, can the 2020s be a 1920-1930s nostaliga instead.

What?

I'd fucking love that (excluding the stupid hats of course)

Don't know
Can't get trough the tutorial

Honestly fedoras aren't even that bad but they're forever tainted at this point.

Game is short, mechanics are simplistic and rely on difficulty to stall you long enough so it feels like a game not a tech demo.
Style is near perfect though.

>hang
Is your english okay?

It's actually 3d animation.

It's shit, it's on the wrong system.

but it's on PC

>When a video game is more Sup Forums than anything directly Sup Forums related in years.

Who's this dapper devilish die?

Co-op is fun. Not far yet but I got my booty blasted by the flower boss.

There's more to hats than fedoras. Most people think trilbies are fedoras, though.

>medusa
>mermaid

Nigga hook up your pc to your tv, grab a ps4 controller and go nuts. It probably rums on a toaster.