Going to take LSD later today, so I need recommendations of the craziest/trippiest movies you know...

Going to take LSD later today, so I need recommendations of the craziest/trippiest movies you know. Don't hold back on your choices, the more obscure and surreal the better. I've already seen most of:
>Jodorowsky
>Tarkovsky
>Lynch
>Wheatley
>Noe
>Refn
>Bunuel

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kHNVGBGHRg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahLiLj79uxM
youtube.com/watch?v=gdzlVpJnfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=weok3c0RATA
youtube.com/watch?v=S__lkYQkVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=AHN9IHGQxk8
youtube.com/watch?v=fMN3i4tUy8M
youtube.com/watch?v=QDax5tf2aqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Begotten

Belladonna of Sadness

A Field in England
Spring Breakers

baraka and samsara

Invocation of my demon brother

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kHNVGBGHRg

Anyone know any films in a similar vein to Alex Grey's shit?

Beyond the black rainbow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahLiLj79uxM

go out to a park, staring at a screen feels like a waste

>...unzips

Go outside, sperg. But like in the woods.

Then maybe when you're coming down watch Adventure Time or Sailor Moon.

This.
Make some homeade torches soaked in diesel fuel and oil, or bundle up some cloth in a ball with some metal wires and soak it. Let them dry a bit and go out into the woods, throw the torches and kick the fireball around. Shits cash

koyaanisqatsi

pastoral: to die in the country

It's really not that crazy. Don't be a douche about it, because the people who haven't fallen for the drug culture meme will think you're a moron. That being said, you shouldn't try to watch movies. Watch Planet Blue and Off The Air.

Enter the Void

Have fun

Altered States

Jan Svankmajer

>A Field in England
yes
>Spring Breakers
no

Better watch something simple but with good visuals, like Doctor Strange.

You won't even see the movie if you're too fucked up. I don't see the point of watching a movie on LSD honestly.

>It's really not that crazy

t.took research chemicals or never took more then 1-2 hits of bunk acid

Don't watch movies while you trip. Walk around outside (or inside in an interesting space) and have an adventure. Bounce questions off of other folks who are tripping if you have company. Watching movies is a complete waste of time.

Go outside you retarded faggot.

A Scanner Darkly.

Do you not know who Noe is? He already said he watched Gaspar's stuff.

This is one of my favorite movies. Hard to be a God is also really good. So is Eden Log.

it's freezing and raining so no thanks.

Not him but some people have done enough acid that they'd rather just chill with it. I've done enough that I don't even care to do it or any drugs at all for that matter anymore.

>Wow, dude, did you see that?

I've tripped with people like you.
>Research chems

Shut up, kid.

Then save it for a better opportunity.

Shit, I'm dum.

This.

The Heroic Trio

I'm gonna give a super generic answer:

Don't watch a movie, go outside. If you must watch a movie, watch a documentary like Samsara or Kyaanisqatsi

I've had amazing trips next to waterfalls and I've had equally amazing trips not leaving my bedroom with nothing but a pen and paper for 8 hours. Just be in a good mindset, or not. Just go with it.

Inglorious basterds is good

>Wow, dude, did you see that?

Who are you quoting?

>kid
Confirmed for teenager/20s. Go take a 10 strip of geltabs and get back to me, son.

Pro-tip: Get a lab kit because you're eating bunk shit. I wouldn't expect any less from someone who hasnt had any pure shit, though.

Not him but yeah you're obviously a kid if you're talking lab kits and "pure shit". Shut the fuck up.

Brazil
Synchronicity
Ex Machina
Cloud Atlas
ABCs of Death vol 1 & 2
Hardcore Henry

All I got from now. I have seen a few of these on Ketamine or MDMA, the results were unfriggen believable. I bet LSD would be just as awesome, assuming you aren't at meditation tier dosage where you stare at a wall/sit with your eyes closed and channel spirits from the astral plane. Might be a little distracting.

>"I-I'm not a kid!!"
>who are you quoting meme
>frogposting

You are all a big pile of fucking faggots, did you know that? All fucking each other in the bums with your tiny peeners.
>"look at me I'm too smart"

You should all kill yourselves.

If you're able to watch a movie while tripping, increase the dosage.

How do you fucking know? He could be lying or he could be a freak from the 70s, you don't fucking know. And he doesn't fucking know who the other guy is. This is all ego tripping.

Sure thing, bud. You're fucking retarded if you are unaware that 95% of "acid" on the streets have been Chinese research chemicals for almost 15 years now.

You're insulting my ability to infer information about people based on their behavior. Fuck you, twerp.

This. If a dude wants to trip in a dark closet, let him do it. It's all the same shit.

Have you done acid before?

>Buying acid on the streets
This is exactly how I know you're a kid.

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha wtf how old are you?

>Ruining Hourglass Sanatorium and other great directors with your degeneracy
Fuck off

>Twerp
Posturing.
>Muh abilities
Ok man, chill out.

>Fuck you, twerp!
Jesus Christ

so where do you get it, asking for a friend haha

The irony.

He didn't say he buys acid on the streets. Okay you know what? Fuuuck this thread.

What the fuck user. It was just a suggestion based on my own experiences. Do whatever you want.

The Color of Pomegranates
youtube.com/watch?v=gdzlVpJnfdk

Body Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=weok3c0RATA

Cremaster
youtube.com/watch?v=S__lkYQkVf0

Len Lye movies
youtube.com/watch?v=AHN9IHGQxk8

Häxan
youtube.com/watch?v=fMN3i4tUy8M

Nostalghia
youtube.com/watch?v=QDax5tf2aqo

Ebin response. Btfo how will i recover?

>I have no connections so I use the Internet to get my drugs

Look, bud, you're clearly retarded and obviously a neckbeard shut-in. It just gets more evident with each post. Enjoy being a dumbass.

Obviously he does if he's talking about test kits and literally talking about buying acid in the streets.

Easiest way without nestling into family sources or spending money/years getting connections in the west coast sources is extant member grateful dead concerts which have partnered with the acid trade for about fifty years now.

>The only options for obtaining acid are the internet and the streets
>"Ebin"
This is how I know you're a kid.

Why no mention of mah boi?

I think all the RCs you've taken have fried you, bud. Are you aware you're just repeating yourself? Enjoy that low IQ, son.

my recommendation is to go the fuck outside, to a park, or sunset, or forest, or walk to the goddamn corner store anything besides staying inside watching some shit. trust me man. outside is 1000x better on drugs like that. just dont go somewhere too crowded or where you have to drive or where shit can get weird.

nvm just scrolled through thread, 5 other people say the same thing. dont fucking waste your trip watching some movie retard. go the fuck outside.

>hourglass sanatorium
>"director(s)"
>muh precious film art
>muh patrician knowledge
You need to kill yourself

I hope you're underage dude. If you're over 21 like you implied you're probably the biggest loser. Enjoy picking arguments with random people on the internet, big boy.

Anal hemorrhaging.

>"waste" your trip
What's up with all the trip police who think LSD is something precious that must be experienced in the outdoors? Sure it's fun, but so is eating acid before watching movies, playing board games, or going grocery shopping.

>boi
Kill yourself queer

What a hostile thread. Must be a lot of children here.

im all about min/maxing bruh. sure go ahead take lcd and watch youre "ooo so trippy movie man" shit. ill be outside talking to deer, seeing written code in grass fields, exploding stars at night and gods hands massaging me through the sunsets.

>S-STOP POSTING ON MY WEBSITE ITS ONLY FOR KOOL KIDS!!1! I-I BET YOURE SUCH A LOSER

>posting in this thread just to look superior
FUCK off

Yeah that gets boring after five or six times. Society tends to be more interesting and dynamic than the wilderness, the wilderness is just cushy so it's easy to have a pleasant(boring) time.

Even normalfags are sick of faggots user.

no. Staying indoors on psys is fine by me. If it's not for you, that's your problem.

Unironically The Wall by Pink Floyd

You're not op you dumb fuck.

why so angry? have you tried eating more fiber?

Why pretend to be op?

>"waaaaah, waaaaah, WIPE MY ASS MOMMY!"
Jusst get a life already you fucking neckbeard piece of fucking shit

How about you kill yourself, you piece of trash junkie?

>implying you've done literally anything to contribute to society in your entire life
YOU kill self

Don't take acid, it's a waste of a good drug on a person like you. give it to someone else.

>dropping acid

>give me a trippy movie

Literally anything since you're on acid?

The last movie I saw on acid was Ghostbusters 2016. I was sad because I was coming down off an MDMA binge and I couldn't get an erection to masturbate, which I like to do with my eyes closed on LSD.

Research chems are more fucked up than good LSD.

You ever tried that Methoxetamine shit?

I never claimed to be op. I do like my acid though, indoors and out, but mostly in.

Whatever I did or didn't, I'm better than you because I'm not a degenerate junkie.

Fuck off kid, no one cares what you do

>I'm better than you
99% of junkies are better than anyone this retarded you autistic fucking child

Nice bait. Now go die of an overdose, you human garbage.

Go suck your dad's dick

Watch Fitzcarraldo. Or 2001.
Basically, if you really want to watch a movie on acid pick something slow with sparse dialogue and beautifull photography instead of something that tries to imitate the visual side of psychedelic experience.

What the fuck is your problem?

you poor cranky thing. would you like a hug? you sound like you need some love in your life :)

You might have been right 5 or 10 years ago but i really should have killed myself by now.

Go shoot some heroine, it's dope af duuude

>dude muh drugs
Choke on your vomit while you overdose next to a public toilet you fucking degenerate.

Whomst'd've you quoted?

>Dude mah no drugs

Go get raped by your priest while you bend over for the jews, you mindless drone.

jacobs ladder