Oh yeah? Well, uh, fuck you

>Oh yeah? Well, uh, fuck you.

Short. Simple. Impactful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjewDk0jWno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You might as well leave right now because I'll be making sure immediately after I leave this interview that you won't ever have a job again in your life

We already found the perfect response and the case is closed. No need for this anymore.

>Y-you too (*whispered*bitch)
There, simple but effective

What was it? Because I guarantee it's shit. There's literally no good response.

>*unzips penis*
>perfect response to anything

Yeah you're not gonna kill jonah posting that easily reddit

Now that he has lost the weight has he done any interviews?

Couple of days ago it was agreed upon that 'what am i, your pimp?' was THE comeback

Wait he lost it again? The fuck is going on with him and his body

We don't give a fuck about your head canon nerd

Yeah B-list actor, a star of such films as "Superbad" and "Grandma's Boy" has all the influence to fire someone from french TV channel. That's how it works.

>You french slut. You actual whore. You fucking imbecile. How dare you? How FUCKING dare you? If you don't take everything that just exited your cum-stained mouth back, I swear to Allah above I will chain you to a radiator and screech into your ears until you go deaf. You bitch. You fucking cretin. You pansy fuck-hole. Americans like myself DIED to ensure you wouldn't be speaking German right now, and you use this privilege to insult me? You will come to regret this so very soon, if you haven't already. Sleep with one eye open, cupcakes, because the next time you close your eyes it might just be the last.
Dominant, confident, and classy.

clearly you dont visit this website or board often

yet you can't make a comeback for her so its over she lost move on

>what am i, your pimp?

I browse enough to know you don't speak for the entire board dweeb.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Short. Simple. Impactful.

> 'what am i, your pimp?' was THE comeback
And she says "I suppose someone of your character would work in such an industry" and he looks like a fat, sex-perverted freak. Ornella is unbeatable.

The comeback has already been said and done.
All you need to do is repeat.

still no comeback she lost this is just getting pathetic now

>"You'd be unique, the only pimp who still can't get a girl."

>tfw we finally did it
all me needed was a year

what a fucking weak comeback
>she wins b-because she's attractive
no

>I'm gonna kill and rape you after the show and in that order.
Ez

>Implying she's that smart
You guys self sabotage big time.

>she wins b-because she's attractive
>"no"
Sorry sweetie but that's how it works. You need a lot of wit and charisma to beat sex appeal, especially when the attractive chick has a barbed tongue of her own. Jonah could not compete, no matter how good the line was.
I know you "need" him to have win so that you can feel a sliver of hope, but that's just not realistic.

we already figured out that the best response he could have made was to play the jew card.

YOU JUST CANT BEAT HER

It would be tough to beat, but if she named some attractive Jews like JGL or Daniel Radcliffe she could reclaim it.

>Watch it now or I just might tell the audience all the nasty things you said to me about the prophet muhammad backstage
>truck comes crashing through studio wall immediately crushing her as well as most of the people who were laughing
>"WHOS LAUGHING NOW BITCH, WHOS LAUGHING NOW HUH? WHERES BRAD PITT YOU FUCKING ROASTIE CUNT BITCH, FUCKING WHORE
>*sunglasses engaged*...... "viva la france"
Then you casually walk away while the whole studio is engulfed in flames.
The ridicule never makes it to air. You walk away looking like a victim. French people die.

there's no out jewing the jew.

Her first insult was literally the same comment, she could destroy him just by repeating herself essentially...

>implying Jonah is that smart

>Watch it now or I just might tell the audience all the nasty things you said to me about the prophet muhammad backstage

He could've ended her career (and possibly her life) with this line.

it'd shock her just enough too, wouldn't be able to get a word out
and if she did manage to get a word out, it wouldn't matter, it'd work for the same reason a loaded question works

She could pretend that she thought HE was one who insulted Muhammad right then and there, and ask him why he is Islamaphobic. Since Europeans aren't as cucked as Americans about Israel, she could also question him for his stance on the Palestine issue.

>It's because i'm ugly, isn't it?

This is how it's done, force her to double down. Go for the pity angle since he could never attack her directly. Gotta play to your strengths.

Why are people still trying to find the perfect retort? Is that because an American was humiliated by a French woman?

tell me exactly what she'd have to say for this comeback from the comeback

>I pity you, I really do and I'll tell you why BECAUSE of that pity. It's not your looks - all women fade like firepits from the burning beauty of their youth to the clumped ashes of middle age and beyond - nor is it your career, I shouldn't have to explain how a position in the media is halitosis for the soul. No, none of those; I pity you because when you look in the mirror you don't see anything. Who are you? Could you tell me? You look and look and look but the face staring back at you loses its features, it doesn't blur but rather it becomes a collage of all the faces you've ever seen, mixing and swapping until you no longer recognise it. You value nothing and as such cannot measure your own self worth against it. You are the antithesis of a human, devoid of meaning, trying to accelerate the speed at which you're going through the wick of your being because it gives you some kind of purpose beyond simply burning out.

>No, it's because you're fat and lazy.

Their speech is translated as they speak, so she could initially say:
>What is this about the Prophet Muhammad? Did... he just insult him? I don't understand, M. Hill what is your issue with Muhammad?
And while he inevitably stumbles about due to the translator she could go on, talking over him:
>What does this have to do with our conversation?
And he's finished, she could then make a joke about Americans or translation errors which clears her of any suspicion, and Jonah is awkwardly dead in the water.
Unstoppable Ornella.

there's no scenario where he can win

hes fat and ugly
shes attractive

you are living that fantasy of that hot girl in high school making fun of you and figuring out how to win

the only way how is to go back in time, not be ugly and fat

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

>you know what? you're right. I AM fat, I AM pathetic. This has been a real eye-opener for me. I'm going to dedicate myself to fitness and health from now on. I'm not gonna be the funny fat guy anymore, I'm gonna be a man worthy of your respect. One day i'll return, weather girl, as your equal. I bid you adieu.
>Jonah gets up, bows to the crowd, and leaves with the panel giving a slow clap, followed by a standing ovation, the tranny's eyes swelling with tears

>>you know what? you're right. I AM fat, I AM pathetic. This has been a real eye-opener for me. I'm going to dedicate myself to fitness and health from now on. I'm not gonna be the funny fat guy anymore, I'm gonna be a man worthy of your respect. One day i'll return, weather girl, as your equal. I bid you adieu.
>Jonah gets up, bows to the crowd, and shoots himself in the head

>I guess he was too stupid to understand a joke as well

this is incredibly sad to read, its read like something a fat tumblrina fantasizes about saying

What if he went off about highschool bullying fat positivity and body image issues.

She would look like a jerk

good end

She's French, their entire culture is based around being a jerk. He'd crucify himself for nothing, like another mildly popular jew.

> *pulls out a glock*

short. simple. impactful.

"That's fine, pork isn't kosher for me."

Disagree. Many attractive people are dumb as bricks. You could easily run circles around some of them verbally. However the same could be said of many ugly people too.

that's fucking shit

I am convinced Kim Jong Il wrote this pasta

Their entire culture is also being americanized by left propaganda.
youtu.be/hjewDk0jWno
He will capture the heart and soul of young urban socialites and intellectuals who determine the french culture.

There literally is no correct response, because at the core all she did was just say "haha you're fat and ugly." Simple and pointed. He can't say he ISN'T fat and ugly, because he clearly is, nor can he really make any insult at her expense in the situation because he doesn't know her and would look buttmad even if he had one. Best to just laugh it off.

At least she apologized

So what was wrong with his actual response? It was sarcastic but also true. He walked that fine line between funny and honest.

she was able to insult him then apologizes and goes for the self-deprecation so people feel sorry for her and will think she is noble. ice cold, smart bitch

Oui, she should be en politics

>literally call someone fat and ugly
>still looks like the bigger (wo)man during the aftermath
based Ornella

>Shame, nobody will fuck you without being paid.

>insults him for being rattled about some "nobody French reporter" in her official apology
She is literally our girl.

more like pouring salt in the wound

That's even more emasculating. She won and now she's rubbing it in by acknowledging her victory.

STOP

That insult simply would not work on a girl that hot. Her looks are teflon. Only truth can hurt.

the problem with you guys is that you're looking at the endgame as humiliating her, when what you actually want to do is sound funny even at your own expense. I would have said something like "but I made you laugh, though! That's something". Or something like "how about Miles too? We wouldn't want to leave him out." But I think the best thing would have been to say "wow, that's my fantasy too! Weird...". Defuse the situation so you can move on to another topic. Honestly he asked for it when he said "I hear you get sodomized often". He was being the dick there.

>blow it out your ass

>be fit, attractive

Short. Simple. Impact.

>well I do have a great personality...

anyone got any rare ornellas?

Literally the best

This is good. I'll add it to the list of successes. I think we're in about 7 unbeatable retorts now.

This is weak. We've all seen Jonahs harem.

This was the best comeback. Actions speak louder than words.

Jonah can't even see his own toes.

>changing who you are, not because you decide its what you want or because its healthy, but so snail-eating capitulatory frog weathersluts wont roast you

Max cuk

>tfw every girl I meet at parties tells me they remind me of Jonah Hill from night at the museum.

Totally. Really showed her.

>they remind me of jonah hill
You gotta upgrade the quality of dames you kick it with, mec

Jesus christ, she's ruthless. Even though she's supposedly apologizing by making herself look small, she's just emphasizing how pathetic Jonah is for allowing himself to be so frazzled by a "nobody weather girl". Ornella truly is unbeatable, Jonah was fucked from the start.

>That's pretty mean...what did Brad and Leo do to deserve this?
Done.

>no more threesomes ornella, you been away maybe you didn't hear, i don't arrange threesomes no more

Jesus christ im just breakin ya fuckin balls a little

I'm gonna go ahead and assume all the people who agreed this was good were American

>I know, it must be hard having a fat loser follow you around and having to pretend to be his friend all the time

This. Why'd he have to get all fuckin' fresh?

I like the hypothetical Conan response where he says "My wife tells me the exact same thing!" Then Ornella laughs, the crowd laughs, everyone thinks you're cool and in on the joke, good times.

>She's French, their entire culture is based around being a jerk
haha oh man the stupidity in this post

>too bad it will never happen
how does ornella respond?

Spare us your sanctimony, build a bridge and get over yourself

>yeah you never make me laugh!

Sometimes it dont sound like youre kidding, theres a lot of people around

t. Jean-jaques LeBeau

That's right bitch, nobody runs the world like we do

what did she mean by this

>only french people are arrogant

Solved.