So North Korea have recently tested their most powerful nuclear detonations to date...

So North Korea have recently tested their most powerful nuclear detonations to date, and they've also managed to launch low to mid-range rockets towards Japan.

Why aren't we worried about this?

Because they wont bomb us.
:D

>Taking north korea seriously.

Not knowing North Korea is a china proxy state used to scare Japan and USA

>their most powerful nuclear detonations to date
So like 7kt?

>they've also managed to launch low to mid-range rockets towards Japan.
IS ANIMELAND GOING TO DIE?

Because they are after the amerifags, no need to worry just yet.

Do a lot of Finns speak English?
I've noticed that Finns are some of the most common posters despite having a very small population.

Because not even their allies won't step in to help North Korea if they do something!

They wish America was scared of them so badly but it's just not going to happen. They dick wave too much and having nothing to show for it.

English is part of the basic education here.
Because you guys don't want to speak finish.

I'd rather speak Finnish than French.
The odd part is even though French is part of the basic education from grades 4 - 9 almost no one speaks it or cares about it. Do people actually care to speak English there?

yes and they are vastly overrepresented among anti-social autists which is why theyre so common here.

My Family moved here from Finland. I've been told I'm anti social and autistic as well. I guess it makes sense.

Japan's been nuked before, I don't see the issue

>Why isn't Japan worried about this

Fixed it for you.

This

And if they did bomb False Korea or Nipponland, it would give the U.S. an excuse to kill yellow people again. Shame Canada wouldn't join in

Nukes are so 1940s

Swedish is our second language taught in school starting from grade 7 and no one wants to study it because the swedish population in finland is like 2%. Same thing as your french studying.
English on the other hand is lingua franca so ofcourse people are interested in learning it.

Have they actually tested a hydrogen bomb yet? If so, give them about 10 to 20 more years before they're a real threat to us.

Yes

America shouldn't care. If north Korea actually got out of hand in anything, China will take care of it.
I don't think they want nuclear fallout on their own country.

>and they've also managed to launch low to mid-range rockets towards Japan
Chinks better do something about this shit
I don't want to meet the new world war without anime because of some fucking gook nuking Japan just to piss off Burgerland

Because if they do anything, China will eat them.

I bet in the Chinese military headquarters, they have a button that is labeled "end Korea". The Chinese (and the US, and russia) could wipe them out in 30 minutes.

Because China would slap the shit out of NK if they started tossing nukes at people. Hell they'd probably shoot the nukes down themselves. Remember NK is 30 years behind tech wise from everyone else

Because they aren't interested in using it outside of a defense mechanism to keep the US off their back.

When has hubris ever been an advantageous military quality?

Never, leaf. Never once in all of history.